Tea party’ conservatives prep for 2010 elections

We people who admire and respect Palin because of her awesome accomplishments as a mayor and a governor are not the ones who are posting the photo opted pictures of her, you teeny weeny's are. :lol::lol: And I am sure your keyboards are gettin sticky.:lol::lol: Do you need to use both hands with that teeny weeny body part of yours??? :lol::lol:

Nothing like schoolyard antics when you can't defend your position.

says the guy with the photoshopped palin avie...

Says the guy with a TV show avie...

We people who admire and respect Palin because of her awesome accomplishments as a mayor and a governor are not the ones who are posting the photo opted pictures of her, you teeny weeny's are. :lol::lol: And I am sure your keyboards are gettin sticky.:lol::lol: Do you need to use both hands with that teeny weeny body part of yours??? :lol::lol:

Nothing like schoolyard antics when you can't defend your position.

says the guy with the photoshopped palin avie...
Says the guy who inserts juvenile comments into every libertarian thread on the message boards he posts at...

This is the kind of Republican the teabaggers want to sabotage:

Rob Simmons on the Issues

Simmons is running against Chris Dodd in Connecticut.
Looks more like a primary opponent than a GOP candidate.

This is exactly what teabagger extremism is all about - a moderate right of center conservative is too liberal for them.

Maybe you can get Doug Hoffmann to make a quick move to CT and get his residency established and run against Dodd

This is exactly what teabagger extremism is all about - a moderate right of center conservative is too liberal for them.

Maybe you can get Doug Hoffmann to make a quick move to CT and get his residency established and run against Dodd
He voted for increased federal funding for health care, for something dumb like flag burning banning, and to make the PATRIOT ACT permanent, just to name 3 things.

AUTOMATIC Shit List, especially on the first and third I listed.

(Flag burning is meh, but I put it there anyway).

Says the guy with a TV show avie...

Weak comeback... My avie has nothing to do with YOUR schoolyard antics...

Good. Rather than interjecting your asinine remarks here and there, why not actually be a part of the conversation. If the conversation bores you so, why do you continually stalk us?

Pointing out leftist hypocrisy is something I quite enjoy...

And since when did random posting on a messsageboard become "stalking"? And who is "us"? Palinaholics?

You 0bamanoids are seriously losing it...

Weak comeback... My avie has nothing to do with YOUR schoolyard antics...

Good. Rather than interjecting your asinine remarks here and there, why not actually be a part of the conversation. If the conversation bores you so, why do you continually stalk us?

And since when did random posting on a messsageboard become "stalking"? And who is "us"? Palinaholics?

The sad part is, I took you off my ignore list, because on some of your posts, you sounded rather intelligent. All I ever see from you now is swooping in to slam me and then you are gone. Do you ever actually participate for real on these boards?

If he's a "right-of-center moderate", I'm Ayn Rand.

Besides, isn't Peter Schiff already running?

The sad part is, I took you off my ignore list, because on some of your posts, you sounded rather intelligent. All I ever see from you now is swooping in to slam me and then you are gone. Do you ever actually participate for real on these boards?

I'm not here to impress you, nor do I care if you do or don't ignore me... I participate in discussions that interest me... As I said, I also enjoy a chance to point out liberal hypocracy as well... You seem to provide ample quantities of the latter...

Hey, everyone has their forte'...

The only way a third party wouldn't hurt the GOP would be if enough Dems jumped ship to even it out.

I believe there are some extremely pissed Americans out there that belong to both parties and along with the independents they may opt for a third party.

Will have to see how this all plays out by election time in 2010.

I'm not here to impress you, nor do I care if you do or don't ignore me... I participate in discussions that interest me... As I said, I also enjoy a chance to point out liberal hypocracy as well... You seem to provide ample quantities of the latter...

Fair enough. Just FYI, you don't have to be a dick ALL of the time.

Fair enough. Just FYI, you don't have to be a dick ALL of the time.

I'm a helluva guy and one of the nicest ppl you'd ever meet... Give the shirt off his back in sub-zero global warming weather...

Of course my tolerance level for liberal bullshit is rather low, so this may be where some find me to be abrasive...

meh...

The tea baggers are splitting the Republican party and forcing moderate Republicans to the Democrats. They are no threat to the Dems since they won't vote for a Dem anyway.

They are looked at as fringe lunatics by the moderates and will ensure that the GOP remains second class

My opinion is that you have a very unhealthy obsession with Sarah Palin.

Define "unhealthy".

You are a man, right? do you know what an "avatar" is supposed to represent on an internet forum? It represents YOU. Your "avatar" is a sexed up photo-shop of Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin is a woman who has sex with men. Therefore, based on your choice of avatar, you are either a man who wants to be fucked by a man, or you are unhealthily obsessed with Sarah Palin. Which is it? Do want to be fucked by a man?

The founders of this nation were decried as "fringe kooks" too.

But hey...If you want to take the side of King George, so be it.

They were liberals too!

God bless the USA!

Forum List

Back