Tea Party Chairman Racist letter

He has his own Blog Page! Holy Fucking Moly! How do you DO that?!

Mark Williams: he has his own Blog Page!

You're holding up some guy most of us have never heard of as a spokesperson for the entire party, and we're the ones dreaming....

Got it! (for fuck's sake)

But Mark Williams has his own BLOG!

Jesus! Do you realize what that means?

You're holding up some guy most of us have never heard of as a spokesperson for the entire party, and we're the ones dreaming....

Got it! (for fuck's sake)

But Mark Williams has his own BLOG!

Jesus! Do you realize what that means?

That Willaims is a moran?

morans.jpg

Of course, "racist" seems to mean pretty much and damned thing anybody wants it to mean anymore. It has no meaning.. it's a punch line to a joke. You oppose Obama's policies, you're racist. You're against big government, you're racist. You're against trillion $$ deficts, you're racist. You hate broccolli, you're racist. You think Michael Jackson was a pedophile freak, you're racist. You think driving on parkways and parking in driveways is curious, you're racist.

It means nothing... I just laugh now. It has become the battlecry of the intellectually bankrupt.

we gots to demonize some whites in da tea party, dose is our sheeple orders..

So... if you refer to yourself as colored, and I refer to you as colored, I'm racist. Got it.

Lol!!!!!!

So... if you refer to yourself as colored, and I refer to you as colored, I'm racist. Got it.

Lol!!!!!!

No, tard, that's not the part that was Racist.

It's his assumption that blacks have big screens in every room and don't work hard and don't seek jobs.

Of course, "racist" seems to mean pretty much and damned thing anybody wants it to mean anymore. It has no meaning.. it's a punch line to a joke. You oppose Obama's policies, you're racist. You're against big government, you're racist. You're against trillion $$ deficts, you're racist. You hate broccolli, you're racist. You think Michael Jackson was a pedophile freak, you're racist. You think driving on parkways and parking in driveways is curious, you're racist.

It means nothing... I just laugh now. It has become the battlecry of the intellectually bankrupt.
:lol: I think if you imply blacks are too stupid to come in out of the rain we can safely say you are racist. Basically what this guy did.

Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... it's merely satire.

:lol: I think if you imply blacks are too stupid to come in out of the rain we can safely say you are racist. Basically what this guy did.

Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... it's merely satire.

I honestly don't think they posess the brain cells to comprehend what's going on here. They think the Racist part is the use of "Coloreds," but his assumption that Blacks are simple welfare leeches passes right by their eyeballs for some-odd reason.

It's not like the Democrat Party, there are NO Leaders!

This would be like making TruthMatters leader of the Liberal Intellectual ELite

That meme's pretty old. People become the defacto leaders when they organize events, run web-sites, raise money, etc.

He's not exactly just a Tea Partier who shows up for Rallies. He's a spokesman. He's been all over television, radio and in writ.

I've honestly never heard of the guy.

And Jesus said to him, before the cock crows, you will deny me three times.

I honestly don't think they posess the brain cells to comprehend what's going on here. They think the Racist part is the use of "Coloreds," but his assumption that Blacks are simple welfare leeches passes right by their eyeballs for some-odd reason.
Probably because that is what they believe.

Forum List

Back