Tea Party Candidate: Don't Masturbate!!!!

People need to seriously learn the difference between government mandating things and personal exhortation and encouragement.

It's like a foreign concept for some people.
Showin' some love for Jocelyn Elders?

That's Joycelyn. Dumbshit.

Yes, I guess once people enter politics they lose all ability to encourage others to do the right thing and avoid the wrong thing. Wouldn't want any of that nasty moralizing, would we?
Oh dammit! What an idiot I am! How could i have made such a sophomoric mistake?

Joycelyn! Not Jocelyn! What a DUMBSHIT I have turned out to be!

I must go into seclusion and hope this stain on my character might one day, with the help of God, be blotted out!

People need to seriously learn the difference between government mandating things and personal exhortation and encouragement.

It's like a foreign concept for some people.

Yes, I guess once people enter politics they lose all ability to encourage others to do the right thing and avoid the wrong thing. Wouldn't want any of that nasty moralizing, would we?

So you believe that masturbation is worth moralizing about?

Don't worry people. No one is going to force you to actually interact with other human beings and leave your basements. It's alright to have differing opinions.

Seems to me if we are going to cut down on masturbation, we should revise the handshake to include the grope. Kinda an affectionate way of saying hello, I hope you are not suffering as well.

Don't worry people. No one is going to force you to actually interact with other human beings and leave your basements. It's alright to have differing opinions.

And when you air them publicly, and you choose to run for public office, those opinions are fair game. Why do you think that masturbation is something that ought to be moralized?

And when you air them publicly, and you choose to run for public office, those opinions are fair game. Why do you think that masturbation is something that ought to be moralized?

Why do you think it's not a moral issue already?

So you believe that masturbation is worth moralizing about?

I believe that politiicians are free to express their political and moral views and be judged by the voters on them.

A quote from the 1990's - free.

Current Events forum - free.

Concluding that the OP is stuck in a two-decade time warp or just a moron - priceless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0n8N98mpes]YouTube - Whac-A-Mole CHAMP!!![/ame]

Concluding that the OP is stuck in a two-decade time warp or just a moron - priceless.

What's O'Donnel's position today on masturbation? Is she for it now?

"If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body, than for your whole body to go into Hell" (Matthew 5:30).​

According to the Bible, if you masturbate you are supposed to cut off your hand.

Holy crap, if this was true, I'd have to cut off both my hands!!!! And my right foot too!!!

yeah... we should only worry about what people think when they say it today.

i'll check that out next time i hear a rightwingnut talk about ayers or any supreme court nominee. :thup:

The world would be a much better place if everyone had a wank at least once a day.

"If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body, than for your whole body to go into Hell" (Matthew 5:30).​

According to the Bible, if you masturbate you are supposed to cut off your hand.

Holy crap, if this was true, I'd have to cut off both my hands!!!! And my right foot too!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LD_fEt9ACc]YouTube - I'm a wanker - Ivor Biggun - Audiosurf[/ame]

Forum List

Back