Tea Party Candidate: Don't Masturbate!!!!

Progressives really have nothing positive to run on
I disagree. Progressives are positively going to stop coddling the rich. Progressives are positively going to aid those less fortunate (a rising tide lifts all boats). The Progressives are positively not going to let loose the reins on Wall Street schemes that led to this recession (thanks, Senator Phil Gramm!)

And the Progressives are positively not corporate shill Republicans or war mongering Neo-Cons.

Wanna take America back? Back to derivatives and debt sales that were based on no real capital? Back to eroding environmental regulations which preserve the health and safety of our planet and its inhabitants? Back to repressive human rights laws designed to marginalize responsible American citizens all because a few prudes find their lifestyle frightening? Back to exploiting the environment so some greedy hammerheads can waste the limited fuel supply we have in their pretentious Hummers?

Run, Sarah, Run!
How are progressives going to stop coddling the rich when they are the rich, as are their supporters?
How are progressives going to help people when progressives are only interested in helping themselves?
Crap like that makes me wonder what people are smoking?
Holy cow, I'm rich! Rabbi told me so! How come I am not complaining that my >$250,000.00 salary is going to be taxed at a slightly higher marginal rate? How come I have yet to earn a >$250,000.00 salary?

Could it be that, even as a Progressive, a Liberal, a Leftist of the first order, I am not rich?

Nah! Rabbi said I was, so it must be true!

I disagree. Progressives are positively going to stop coddling the rich. Progressives are positively going to aid those less fortunate (a rising tide lifts all boats). The Progressives are positively not going to let loose the reins on Wall Street schemes that led to this recession (thanks, Senator Phil Gramm!)

And the Progressives are positively not corporate shill Republicans or war mongering Neo-Cons.

Wanna take America back? Back to derivatives and debt sales that were based on no real capital? Back to eroding environmental regulations which preserve the health and safety of our planet and its inhabitants? Back to repressive human rights laws designed to marginalize responsible American citizens all because a few prudes find their lifestyle frightening? Back to exploiting the environment so some greedy hammerheads can waste the limited fuel supply we have in their pretentious Hummers?

Run, Sarah, Run!
How are progressives going to stop coddling the rich when they are the rich, as are their supporters?
How are progressives going to help people when progressives are only interested in helping themselves?
Holy cow, I'm rich! Rabbi told me so! How come I am not complaining that my >$250,000.00 salary is going to be taxed at a slightly higher marginal rate? How come I have yet to earn a >$250,000.00 salary?

Could it be that, even as a Progressive, a Liberal, a Leftist of the first order, I am not rich?

Geez are you one clueless moron. No wonder you're sucking progressive dick.

Geez are you one clueless moron. No wonder you're sucking progressive dick.

I'm sure that many principled conservatives will rep you for that statement. You're real family values are showing.

How fucking rah-rah must a person be to have read the Op and not laughed?

ceiling_cat1.jpg

She encourages personal chastity? How scandalous!

Seriously, has she proposed legislating against it?

You know........masturbation is actually very good for you. It releases endorphins, creates a sense of well being and helps you relax.

Shit........no wonder they tea baggers are so pissed, they think it's a sin to rub one out!

By the way.......masturbation wasn't considered a sin until the Christians got hold of the Bible and held the Niecine council, as well as was helped further along by the Puritans and the Victorians.

Besides, something that feels that good can't be bad can it?

Oh wait.........I remember now........there was a tea bagger about a year back that was talking about conception being sperm and eggs........must be that whole fanatical anti-abortion thing.

And, FWIW Dive Con, Sharon Angle has stated that publicly about no abortions under any circumstances.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the 'small government' tea parties are also the most rabidly anti choice, being in favor of forcing women to carry children they got pregnant with through rape or incest.

so much for 'small government'. they love government so long as its in your bedroom but away from your corporate CEO's.

:lol:

Jillian, mo chara, does it not embarrass you - just a tad - to be jumping onto a story from the 1990s? From Alternet? Seriously?

the story is dated september 2010, dear.

you sure you clicked on the right link?

just sayin' :)
CG obviously didn't read the link.

She encourages personal chastity? How scandalous!

Seriously, has she proposed legislating against it?

saying people shouldn't masturbbating encouraging 'personal chastity'?

really?

well if its personal, then its really none of the nutter's business.

it certainly isn't the business of government.

and i think the point was that for pretend 'small government' types to interject themselves into one's personal sexuality is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

So the wingnut's argument is that if a woman was a total wack job 20 years ago, it's O.K. for her to be a U.S. Senator today, huh?

Wow, David Berkowitz (i.e. Son of Sam), was a total wacko 40 years ago, I guess by wingnut logic he'd be O.K. for President today...

(Oh Shit! I shouldn't give them any ideas!)

No premartial sex, no masterbation, no prostitution...Holy Shit everyone's scrotum is gonna explode!!!

Ka-bang!!!

I just saw on TV that the anti-masturbation candidate cites the Bible. God told us not to lust in our hearts and during masturbation one lusts.

I just saw on TV that the anti-masturbation candidate cites the Bible. God told us not to lust in our hearts and during masturbation one lusts.

But even priests and rabbis have wet dreams. Is it OK to lust in your sleep? I guess we should ask Ms. O'Donnell.

Last edited:
People need to seriously learn the difference between government mandating things and personal exhortation and encouragement.

It's like a foreign concept for some people.

People need to seriously learn the difference between government mandating things and personal exhortation and encouragement.

Do you have a link for that, or did you just make it up?

Showin' some love for Jocelyn Elders?

That's Joycelyn. Dumbshit.

Yes, I guess once people enter politics they lose all ability to encourage others to do the right thing and avoid the wrong thing. Wouldn't want any of that nasty moralizing, would we?

Forum List

Back