Tea Party Candidate: Don't Masturbate!!!!

Jillian, mo chara, does it not embarrass you - just a tad - to be jumping onto a story from the 1990s? From Alternet? Seriously?

the story is dated september 2010, dear.

you sure you clicked on the right link?

just sayin' :)

The story might be dated Sept 2010.... the remarks are not.

Back in the 90s, she appeared on MTV to argue for a lust-free youth. And lust-free, O’Donnell clarified, means masturbation-free. At the time, O’Donnell was the president of Saviors Alliance for Lifting the Truth (SALT), a group “with a focus on establishing conservative Christian values in college-aged kids.”

It's called 'rehashing. Just sayin'.

ok...i'm sure the wacko changed her mind. :cuckoo:

and not for nothing... if she EVER believed that, she's too nuts to be part of any government. :thup:

but...if you want to talk about 'rehashing', I suppose we can talk about all those nutty Ayers threads and how things someone ELSE did before a presidential candidate was born somehow reflects on that candidate.

like i said....

Last edited:
Jillian, mo chara, does it not embarrass you - just a tad - to be jumping onto a story from the 1990s? From Alternet? Seriously?

Back in the 90s, she appeared on MTV to argue for a lust-free youth. And lust-free, O’Donnell clarified, means masturbation-free. At the time, O’Donnell was the president of Saviors Alliance for Lifting the Truth (SALT), a group “with a focus on establishing conservative Christian values in college-aged kids.”

And what good ole honest Jil is suggesting is that because she voiced this opinion in the 90's if elected she would expand the government and force people not to wack off.

Yet I am the retard. Jil you truly take the cake.

once a moron, tea party is full of these whack jobs
it's going to be fun watching some of them crash and burn.

And many people knew about this before now? I doubt it.

And what good ole honest Jil is suggesting is that because she voiced this opinion in the 90's if elected she would expand the government and force people not to wack off.

It would be really helpful, when calling someone else stupid, that you learn how to spell the simple, one-syllable name, Jill.

just sayin'.

as for your response, in your effort to try to be pithy and somehow insult me, i'm afraid what you wrote is barely english.

I'm sure anyone with half a brain, 10 minutes and an internet connection, could have found it out. It's only 'news' to the morons.

It would be really helpful, when calling someone else stupid, that you learn how to spell the simple, one-syllable name, Jill.

just sayin'.

as for your response, in your effort to try to be pithy and somehow insult me, i'm afraid what you wrote is barely english.

I call you jil for a reason. Sorry if it bothers you. Would you prefer Bitch?

Oh and exactly where did I call you stupid? I joked about you saying I am retard but I do not see where I said you were stupid.

Barley English? Please elaborate. What part of this is not in English?

Are you telling me you have never seen the word Ole used in context? or are words like suggesting or Government to big for you to understand?

Last edited:
The World is full of whackos, and Christine is wasted meat. Its OK to be a humane being.

Tea Party Candidate Against Masturbation?

Just another reminder that many Tea Partiers have less interest in "small government" than in a tyranny of the minority.

September 6, 2010 | Christine O’Donnell, Tea Party candidate for Senate in Delaware, doesn’t want you to masturbate. Back in the 90s, she appeared on MTV to argue for a lust-free youth. And lust-free, O’Donnell clarified, means masturbation-free. At the time, O’Donnell was the president of Saviors Alliance for Lifting the Truth (SALT), a group “with a focus on establishing conservative

Her campaign against masturbation was only the beginning of a lifelong assault on human well-being.

This kind of repression and denial is, of course, what gets people into trouble: we’re not really having sex so let’s not use a condom; we weren’t supposed to have sex so let’s abandon the baby in a trash can.

So while O’Donnell’s vocal opposition to masturbation at first seems laughable, it’s part of a larger philosophy that we should take very seriously now that she’s running for Senate. Government interference in people’s sex lives may seem like a thing of the ancient past, but what are bans on gay marriage about, if not sex? And impediments to emergency contraception access? Just another reminder that Tea Partiers, who call themselves “the true owners of the United States,” have less interest in “small government” than in a tyranny of the minority.

Tea Party Candidate Against Masturbation? | Sex & Relationships | AlterNet

View attachment 11458 :scared1:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the 'small government' tea parties are also the most rabidly anti choice, being in favor of forcing women to carry children they got pregnant with through rape or incest.

so much for 'small government'. they love government so long as its in your bedroom but away from your corporate CEO's.

:lol:

They're not anti-choice, they're pro-life. Whereas the opposition is pro-abortion aka anti-life.

Provide some evidence to your claim that the tea partiers wants the government in your bedroom.

Provide evidence that any conservative politician wants women to give birth to a child that's been conceived through rape or incest.

"If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body, than for your whole body to go into Hell" (Matthew 5:30).​

According to the Bible, if you masturbate you are supposed to cut off your hand.

"If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body, than for your whole body to go into Hell" (Matthew 5:30).​

According to the Bible, if you masturbate you are supposed to cut off your hand.

Help me!!!

1164343.jpg

Progressives really have nothing positive to run on
I disagree. Progressives are positively going to stop coddling the rich. Progressives are positively going to aid those less fortunate (a rising tide lifts all boats). The Progressives are positively not going to let loose the reins on Wall Street schemes that led to this recession (thanks, Senator Phil Gramm!)

And the Progressives are positively not corporate shill Republicans or war mongering Neo-Cons.

Wanna take America back? Back to derivatives and debt sales that were based on no real capital? Back to eroding environmental regulations which preserve the health and safety of our planet and its inhabitants? Back to repressive human rights laws designed to marginalize responsible American citizens all because a few prudes find their lifestyle frightening? Back to exploiting the environment so some greedy hammerheads can waste the limited fuel supply we have in their pretentious Hummers?

Run, Sarah, Run!

I disagree. Progressives are positively going to stop coddling the rich. Progressives are positively going to aid those less fortunate (a rising tide lifts all boats). The Progressives are positively not going to let loose the reins on Wall Street schemes that led to this recession (thanks, Senator Phil Gramm!)

And the Progressives are positively not corporate shill Republicans or war mongering Neo-Cons.

Wanna take America back? Back to derivatives and debt sales that were based on no real capital? Back to eroding environmental regulations which preserve the health and safety of our planet and its inhabitants? Back to repressive human rights laws designed to marginalize responsible American citizens all because a few prudes find their lifestyle frightening? Back to exploiting the environment so some greedy hammerheads can waste the limited fuel supply we have in their pretentious Hummers?

Run, Sarah, Run!

I think she had this post ^ in mind when she asked people to "Stop Masturbating"

Granny always taught us that masturbation would make your eyes cross when the wind changed and it would eventually turn to blindness.
I got a whipping when I asked her if I could do it up and until I needed prescription glasses.

Run, Sarah, Run!
How are progressives going to stop coddling the rich when they are the rich, as are their supporters?
How are progressives going to help people when progressives are only interested in helping themselves?
Crap like that makes me wonder what people are smoking?

I'm sure anyone with half a brain, 10 minutes and an internet connection, could have found it out. It's only 'news' to the morons.

Did you know or not? I doubt the the "small government" tea baggers knew. Besides, I want everyone in Delaware to know, so they can make a more informed choice. Ben Stein, on Huffington Post, did those people a great service by exposing this wanker.

For some reason, the search terms O'Connel and jack off never came to mind. Way too self-evident.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back