Tea Party Backfire: Delaware Style.

Getting rid of Castle was the victory for the Tea Party. One less RINO to deal with.

Hell's bells, Castle called Biden and Obama after his loss to O'Donnell.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I wish that Democrats would clean house too instead of keeping all their old tired mummified Washington insiders.

It's time Washington had an enema. Heavens, it's like the country is being ruled by crazy old grandmas and grandpas and "pull my finger" is code word for higher taxes.

And I for one am thrilled the Tea Party is giving it to that constipated arrogant crew on Capitol Hill.

:happy-1:

Castle was a dependable vote for Democrats. His seat in the Senate would have meant nothing for Republicans.

Exactly. What would have been the point? Except to give the Dems another talking point about some "bi partisan" bullshit with 4 to 6 RINOs supporting a bill of theirs.

At least he had the class not to run as a write in or as an independent. Sheesh, Crist even has Anita Dunn's firm working for him in Florida.

(For those that don't recognize the name Dunn, she was Obama's former communications director who's heroes were Mao and Mother Theresa)

If I was Meeks (D) I would be spitting bullets that the White House was helping Crist.

Last edited:
Great. Instead we can have extremists on each side and no compromise. What a Brave New World we have coming to us.

Great. Instead we can have extremists on each side and no compromise. What a Brave New World we have coming to us.

It's a fantasy world. Our system was designed to guarantee gridlock and force compromise.

Idealists don't make it far in American politics.

The Tea Party fad is comical for this very reason. A bunch of pissed off people that are still going to whine about the realities of our system when it's all said and done.

Getting rid of a powerful RINO is worth a temporary Democrat victory. The main focus should be in overhauling the Republican Party, which will take time. If the Republicans can't get back to their roots, then an independent party needs to emerge.The Democrats can not help but fail, it's what they do.

Once the Republican Party back where it needs to be with solid smaller government, financially responsible, government reform minded individuals, it doesn't really matter. Sooner or later the wake up call coming to government in this nation, this election, or ten down the road, it is coming.

It's a train, and it's rolling. In fact, probably the best temporary thing that could happen is to leave Democrats with another two years of unfettered access to screwing our nation up, and being corporate whores.

Now does everyone understand why O'Donnell won't speak to the Liberal "Lamestream" media?

They keep asking her tough questions like what is in the Constitution

"Can you give me a hint?"

Is that all you got RW? Christ almighty, repeat yourself much?

All of your elitist, arrogant intelligentsia have broken our nation. It's time for the dumb people to have their government back.

Thanks for your help though.

Enjoy.

Is that all you got RW? Christ almighty, repeat yourself much?

All of your elitist, arrogant intelligentsia have broken our nation. It's time for the dumb people to have their government back.

Thanks for your help though.

Enjoy.

Fuck the dumb people. They don't deserve a government.

Forum List

Back