TEA Partiers Turn on Their Own! (Video)

CORRECTION:

The kid was shouted down for speaking ill of the Sacred Sarah Palin...Republican Goddess Supreme.

There was no shouts, protests or disagreements before the kid mentioned her.

At least he wan't called a racist and a homophobe.. oh, that's reserved for those who disagree with the Sacred Obama.

Got it from Democratic Underground. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, it's vitally important. He spoke, some of the audience disagreed with him. I disagreed with him too.... not about Palin..... but I certainly disagreed with him about taking up arms. And, it appears, the audience did too. So I guess that says something about the TEA Partiers in attendance.... they are not supportive of armed revolution. I would have thought the left would be pleased by that..... but no. They'd rather focus on TEA Partiers 'turning' on each other.... because we are all supposed to be in lock step with each other.... like lefties are. It's always the problem with those who 'group think'.... they find 'individual thought' a foreign concept.

He clearly stated he did not advocate violence.

I dont agree with the guy either but the people there clearly think the tea party is a Palin Republican movement.

The video is not trustable in your mind because it came from DU?

See how partisanly crippled your brain is.

CG is not dumb, but she is not objective ever. Her bias is already formed when it comes to the issues: "what CG feels is right, what others think is wrong". Don't expect more of her.

With only the party faithfuls and the "mad as hell crowd" at the polls in November, Teabaggers will serve Republicans well. But they are going to be a real problem for Republicans in the presidential elections. Claims that Obama is unamerican, a Muslin, a follower of Nazism is not going to play well with moderate voters, particularly the 53% that voted for Obama in the last election. They are going to need a candidate that will appeal to moderate Democrats and independents without totally alienating the far right. They tried this with the McCain Palin duo and we saw how well that worked.

Political analysis for the gay.........................

That dynamic was ALL before the president broke dozens of campaign promises and embarked on governing from the far left. Indeed...........the moderates are jumping ship by the day because more than any other voting block, they dont like getting bamboozled by politicians!!
I'm sure Obama will have lost some support of the faithful, but most presidents lose support in the first two years. If the president's party controls congress, the president will pursue his most controversial legislation during the first 2 years which Obama is certainly doing with the financial bailout, healthcare reform, financial reform and dealing with the expiring Bush tax cuts.

The last 2 years of most first term presidents is spent rebuilding image, campaigning, and passing popular legislation. With an improving economy which most economist expect well before the next presidential election, I think he will have no trouble picking up any lose in support. And for tax increases, he doesn't have to do anything since the Bush tax cuts expire this year.

The disconnect right now (and this could help Obama's opponents) is that although 3 out of 4 economists believe the economy is recovering far more strongly than they earlier thought possible, about 45% of folks believe the economy has stabilized and more than 30% still believe the economy is in terrible shape.

It is that 75 to 80% on whom the GOP must work. If it fails with them, the Dems will keep sizeable majorities in both chambers and continue with the Democratic agenda.

One has to laugh watching the plethora of anti-tea party threads being posted up by the k00ks. Whats most fascinating is seeing how, on the one hand, its, "The Tea Partiers are a fringe movement!!!".........but then Im always asking myself, "Then why are the k00ks falling all over themselves posting up 1,000 threads trying to marginalize them???"

Can I please get a WTF??????????

Ya forgot to call them tea baggers on top of it skook. If you call them by their real name, it just isn't filthy enough for the liberals. They like their enemies names to come straight out of the toilet. It makes them look so much better.... pffft... :lol:

One has to laugh watching the plethora of anti-tea party threads being posted up by the k00ks. Whats most fascinating is seeing how, on the one hand, its, "The Tea Partiers are a fringe movement!!!".........but then Im always asking myself, "Then why are the k00ks falling all over themselves posting up 1,000 threads trying to marginalize them???"

Ya forgot to call them tea baggers on top of it skook. If you call them by their real name, it just isn't filthy enough for the liberals. They like their enemies names to come straight out of the toilet. It makes them look so much better.... pffft... :lol:

Silly Rider! Y'all came up with the filthy name yourselves.

Silly Rider! Y'all came up with the filthy name yourselves.

And of course each and every time you libfucks refer to Tea Party goers as tea baggers, you're not saying that to incline that they practice anything DIRTY, or SEXUAL.... oh NOOOOO. You pure little innocent gutter dwellers wouldn't do THAT.

Save it. We know exactly what you're doing and exactly what you mean. You're mind is in the gutter, right where you came from.

Last edited:
Have you seen me, who is not a liberal at all, use the name since someone pointed out what it meant?

And I see you using filthy language above yourself. You are a gutter snipe, Pale Rider, for sure.

I can't stand a hypocrite, such as you, or any from the left. All of you are a pox on the great majority of us who are doing our level best to save the Republic from the likes of you.

Last edited:
The movement came up with the name themselves.

If the left made a mistake like that would any on the right refrain from using it?

The right has called the democratic party the democrat party for decades as a insult.

Last edited:
Have you seen me, who is not a liberal at all, use the name since someone pointed out what it meant?

And I seen you using filthy language above yourself. You are a gutter snipe, Pale Rider, for sure.

I can't stand a hypocrite, such as you, or any from the left. All of you are a pox on the great majority of us who are doing our level best to save the Republic from the likes of you.

Then why are you in here defending the use of the term moron?

And I'm no fucking hypocrite. I have a mouth like that can spit venom with the best of them, and have never denied that. So don't call me the hypocrite. The hypocrites here are the ones like liesmatter that love to call Tea Party members tea baggers, and then try and bull shit their way around calling them that because the sent tea bags. Who the fuck do they think is going to buy that line of shit? They latched on to that like flies on shit just as soon as one of them connected that with blow jobs, period, and everyone knows it.

So saving the republic from jackass push overs that can't figure shit out like YOU is who we need to save it from, ya fuckin' slacker. Wake up and smell the coffee.

the movement came up with the name themselfs.

If the left made a mistake like that would any on the right rerain from using it?

The right has called the democratic party the democrat party for decades as a insult.

"Themselfs?" "rerain?" WTF is that? Moron.

When a new person signs up to this board, the DEFAULT setting ought to be HAVING YOU ON IGNORE.

And I seen you using filthy language above yourself. You are a gutter snipe, Pale Rider, for sure.

And I'm no fucking hypocrite. I have a mouth like that can spit venom with the best of them, and have never denied that. So don't call me the hypocrite. The hypocrites here are the ones like liesmatter that love to call Tea Party members tea baggers, and then try and bull shit their way around calling them that because the sent tea bags. Who the fuck do they think is going to buy that line of shit? They latched on to that like flies on shit just as soon as one of them connected that with blow jobs, period, and everyone knows it.

So saving the republic from jackass push overs that can't figure shit out like YOU is who we need to save it from, ya fuckin' slacker. Wake up and smell the coffee.

the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

Its your own guys term.

I have already said I dont use the term anymore.

Your side coined the name.

In that same spirit will you continue to call the democratic party the democrat party?

Got it from Democratic Underground. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, it's vitally important. He spoke, some of the audience disagreed with him. I disagreed with him too.... not about Palin..... but I certainly disagreed with him about taking up arms. And, it appears, the audience did too. So I guess that says something about the TEA Partiers in attendance.... they are not supportive of armed revolution. I would have thought the left would be pleased by that..... but no. They'd rather focus on TEA Partiers 'turning' on each other.... because we are all supposed to be in lock step with each other.... like lefties are. It's always the problem with those who 'group think'.... they find 'individual thought' a foreign concept.

He clearly stated he did not advocate violence.

I dont agree with the guy either but the people there clearly think the tea party is a Palin Republican movement.

The video is not trustable in your mind because it came from DU?

See how partisanly crippled your brain is.

CG is not dumb, but she is not objective ever. Her bias is already formed when it comes to the issues: "what CG feels is right, what others think is wrong". Don't expect more of her.

I do love it when you feel the need to translate what others say, or think. You really are an arrogant ass, Joke.

You're an embarrassment to "your Republican party"... in fact, I think you are no more a Republican than truthmatters is.

I'm not terribly interested in the video..... it was an 'open mike' event so there is no way to know who the guy was or what his motives were for his comments. It seems convenient to me that there was someone there to film it, who clearly was not an official videographer... and I will explain why I say that.... it is a still film.... there are no shots of the crowd, no art to the clip, just a straight filming of the speaker.

Because we know that there are those who seek to destroy the reputation of the TEA parties, I would want to know far more about the context of the film before I decided one way or the other what the motives were.

If that is partisan or foolish, then yea, I'm a partisan fool.... but, personally, I try to hold any real opinion until I know all the facts. Pity that seems to be a very rare trait these days.

You are a hypocrite, period.

Don't like it? I could care less.

It's over for you types. Your kind lost out in the sixties, are losing out now, will die, and be forgotten.

Good riddance to such rubbish as you.

You are a hypocrite, period.

Don't like it? I could care less.

It's over for you types. Your kind lost out in the sixties, are losing out now, will die, and be forgotten.

Good riddance to such rubbish as you.

You make zero sense at all and are incapable of making a valid point. You're all over the place now and trying desperately to say something that may appear intelligent. Got news for ya pal, it ain't workin'.

You fit right in with the truthmatters and the nevdamedic moron crowd of irrelevant idiot posters. You're wrong about most everything you ASSume. You're the one person that more times than not does NOT get invited to the party, because no one wants to listen to your inane bull shit.

It's interesting that it was the don't vote for Sarah Palin line is what really started the booing. It figures though, Sarah Palin is no real conservative, and yet these people support her over someone who is truly a conservative.

Sarah Palin NOT conservative---:lol::lol::lol:

Then who or whom in your opinion IS conservative?

Forum List

Back