TEA Partiers Turn on Their Own! (Video)

Then why are you in here defending the use of the term moron?

And I'm no fucking hypocrite. I have a mouth like that can spit venom with the best of them, and have never denied that. So don't call me the hypocrite. The hypocrites here are the ones like liesmatter that love to call Tea Party members tea baggers, and then try and bull shit their way around calling them that because the sent tea bags. Who the fuck do they think is going to buy that line of shit? They latched on to that like flies on shit just as soon as one of them connected that with blow jobs, period, and everyone knows it.

So saving the republic from jackass push overs that can't figure shit out like YOU is who we need to save it from, ya fuckin' slacker. Wake up and smell the coffee.

You are a hypocrite, period.

Don't like it? I could care less.

It's over for you types. Your kind lost out in the sixties, are losing out now, will die, and be forgotten.

Good riddance to such rubbish as you.

You make zero sense at all and are incapable of making a valid point. You're all over the place now and trying desperately to say something that may appear intelligent. Got news for ya pal, it ain't workin'.

You fit right in with the truthmatters and the nevdamedic moron crowd of irrelevant idiot posters. You're wrong about most everything you ASSume. You're the one person that more times than not does NOT get invited to the party, because no one wants to listen to your inane bull shit.

You prove that your thinking is rubbish and the way of the past. Party? With your types? Not on your life or mine. My way of thinking about the GOP and the future of Republicans is political life, yours is death.

rick you izzz another lying freak of a libtard. Tea Partiers did not turn on their own,, he is not their own, he advocates, violence. says do not vote for repulicans and mocks sarah palin,, you own him.. he's a libtard just like you izz..

He didnt advocate violence, in fact, he stated that he didnt.

Got it from Democratic Underground. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, it's vitally important. He spoke, some of the audience disagreed with him. I disagreed with him too.... not about Palin..... but I certainly disagreed with him about taking up arms. And, it appears, the audience did too. So I guess that says something about the TEA Partiers in attendance.... they are not supportive of armed revolution. I would have thought the left would be pleased by that..... but no. They'd rather focus on TEA Partiers 'turning' on each other.... because we are all supposed to be in lock step with each other.... like lefties are. It's always the problem with those who 'group think'.... they find 'individual thought' a foreign concept.

He didnt advocate violence.

Also, isn't it a bit pathetic that the guy after him has to remind them about free speech and that they're all on the same team?

And then at 6:00, you hear a woman say, "He wasn't on our team."

The guy who reminded them of the same team also called the speaker an infil-traitor. I think he is also mocking his own same team/free speech thing with a kumbaya joke.

Has everyone seen this video? I saw it on Democratic Underground and I've also had it sent to me by several different people. I feel like this video could undo the TEA Party movement. Conservatives better start chiming in on this and explain why a young man gets booed off the stage for saying "dont vote republican". I thought this movement didn't support one political party??? I gotta say, this speaker is pretty good. They'd do well to listen to him. All except the part where it kinda sounds like he's calling for violence...

I feel like this video is actually a pretty big deal....

YouTube - Tea Party turns on one of their own!

Matthew Walsh Matt Walsh for Mayor Matthew Walsh is running for Mayor of Georgetown. This election is on May 8th, 2010. His website and campaign videos are open for all to examine. He can also be heard on the 93.5 The Beach morning show as part of the personality duo "Matt and Crank". His responses can be viewed below. Once again, the original questions are...

MySpace - Matt on 93.5 The Beach - 23 - Male - GEORGETOWN, Delaware - myspace.com/216881026

The guy is a conservative but morons like Willow will not take their heads out of their asses long enough to smell the coffee

Yes it's very pathetic. Like I said, this video really disproves a lot of the pretenstions of the Tea baggers

again...

Matthew Walsh Matt Walsh for Mayor Matthew Walsh is running for Mayor of Georgetown. This election is on May 8th, 2010. His website and campaign videos are open for all to examine. He can also be heard on the 93.5 The Beach morning show as part of the personality duo "Matt and Crank". His responses can be viewed below. Once again, the original questions are...

MySpace - Matt on 93.5 The Beach - 23 - Male - GEORGETOWN, Delaware - myspace.com/216881026

The guy is a conservative but morons like Willow will not take their heads out of their asses long enough to smell the coffee

Has everyone seen this video? I saw it on Democratic Underground and I've also had it sent to me by several different people. I feel like this video could undo the TEA Party movement. Conservatives better start chiming in on this and explain why a young man gets booed off the stage for saying "dont vote republican". I thought this movement didn't support one political party??? I gotta say, this speaker is pretty good. They'd do well to listen to him. All except the part where it kinda sounds like he's calling for violence...

Tea Baggers at least give us something to chuckle about during a rather boreing news cycle. It seems like everyone from Beck to Maher has something bad to say about this rudderless group of aging whites.

I am coming to agree with one thing however, conservatives are different than Republicans. The conservatives have trashed the Republican Party, and even I as an independent am disappointed. If we could have alternative voting, as Independent, Jesse Ventura has suggested, a lot of this political mess could be resolved. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting

Last edited:

Tea Baggers at least give us something to chuckle about during a rather boreing news cycle. It seems like everyone from Beck to Maher has something bad to say about this rudderless group of aging whites.

I am coming to agree with one thing however, conservatives are different than Republicans. The conservatives have trashed the Republican Party, and even I as an independent am disappointed. If we could have alternative voting, as Independent, Jesse Ventura has suggested, a lot of this political mess could be resolved. Instant-runoff voting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

careful quoting Jesse. :lol:

The guy is clueless. We don't want to change the system as he suggests, we want to respect our system and return to following the Constitution. He is clueless and should be booed.

The guy is clueless. We don't want to change the system as he suggests, we want to respect our system and return to following the Constitution. He is clueless and should be booed.

Dems need something to get the spotlight off them

Repubs are lying low.....

Tea Party seems to be the only game in town.

he wasn't booed until he mentioned Palin and the GOP as being part of the problem. :cuckoo:

he wasn't booed until he mentioned Palin and the GOP as being part of the problem. :cuckoo:
Which has nothing to do with the guy being clueless about Tea Partiers wanting to "change the system". He is clueless and should be booed.

Which has nothing to do with the guy being clueless about Tea Partiers wanting to "change the system". He is clueless and should be booed.

really? You speak for ALL who have joined the Tea Party? Throwing the bums out and changing teh system because it is corrupt are two ideas I hear from Tea Party types

unfortunately for you, you do not get to re-frame or define what others in the movement want.

really? You speak for ALL who have joined the Tea Party? Throwing the bums out and changing teh system because it is corrupt are two ideas I hear from Tea Party types

unfortunately for you, you do not get to re-frame or define what others in the movement want.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back