Tea Bastards and Islamophobic British group forging links

We didn't nickname Hillary Clinton 'Hitlery'.
:eusa_liar:

We called them 'billary". None of us ever said Hitlery, at least none that I know of since today is the 1st time I've heard that used.

maybe you should speak for just yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ton-for-president-not-so-fast.html#post498027

Pale rider is a jackass for saying that.

So one person being a jackass means we all think that?

ok

Then you must think all muslims should be held accountable for 9/11.

See how stoopid that is?

It's quite simple really. The US is still owned by the land of the snaggle toothed, Queen worshiping, inbreds.That's your banking masters.
Why do they call it a tea party ?
It's a party.
You aint invited.

We called them 'billary". None of us ever said Hitlery, at least none that I know of since today is the 1st time I've heard that used.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ton-for-president-not-so-fast.html#post498027

ok

See how stoopid that is?

i see how stoopid you are.

you personally, and if you are a spokesman of a group, then i guess members of that group are even stoopider than you.

ok

See how stoopid that is?

Ironic you would condemn broadbrushing, right after you claimed that no one called Hillary Hitlery.

ok

See how stoopid that is?

Ironic you would condemn broadbrushing, right after you claimed that no one called Hillary Hitlery.

who gives a shit if they call her Hitlery. sheesh

classy? she has bad genes. listen to her "speeches". a sixth grader has more logic than her.
if you take what millions of idiots pay her millions of dollars to parrot seriously, there's something wrong with you.

Yeah but you have to remember it is the same bunch that elected Bush twice.

There are 181 hits for 'hitlery' just on this site. I'm guessing more than one of them involves namecalling.

Just did some searching of my own;

republicans are nazis; got 278 hit

Billary; got 64

hill; got 367

So once again, today is the first time I heard that used, Pale Rider is a jackass for saying.

I'm still waiting for the left to shout down one of thier own for being assholes.

There are 181 hits for 'hitlery' just on this site. I'm guessing more than one of them involves namecalling.

Just did some searching of my own;

republicans are nazis; got 278 hit

Billary; got 64

hill; got 367

So once again, today is the first time I heard that used, Pale Rider is a jackass for saying.

I'm still waiting for the left to shout down one of thier own for being assholes.

367 hits for "hill"?

point to assholes who did this, i will shout them down.

HILL?

thank you for bringing this to the boards attention.

English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party | UK news | The Observer

If any of these extremists brings harm to any Muslim Americans they need to be wiped off the face of the planet. I thought you Tea Bastards cared only about America and were "Constitutional" patriots, yet you receive financial support and forge links with non-US citizens who may covertly want to bring about the downfall of America? Stupid fuckers
Evil Muslims have been bringing harm to innocent christians and jews for centuries, I say they need to be wiped off the earth. I am tired of hearing muslims cry about being discriminated against and killed when they do worse and kill more non muslims. They started the bloodshed centuries ago, they get what they deserve, babies.

yeah that was some pretty sloppy wording i used back there. What i meant to say was this: I think sarah palin looks like she herself has a touch of down's syndrome. Her chromosones aren't misplaced, she's actually missing one. Her retarded child is proof of this.
Once again, my apologies for the typing error. We all make mistakes, and this is the internet, not a term paper.
you are a big stupid idiot!!

English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party | UK news | The Observer

If any of these extremists brings harm to any Muslim Americans they need to be wiped off the face of the planet. I thought you Tea Bastards cared only about America and were "Constitutional" patriots, yet you receive financial support and forge links with non-US citizens who may covertly want to bring about the downfall of America? Stupid fuckers

It's to be expected that people are going to push back against forces that are seeking to change their society.

I expect there are a lot of Anglos who'd like England to continue to be an English land with English customs and laws in place.

Why?

Aren't the Anglos allowed to have a place where they can be English, too?

We who are liberal believe the Palestinians ought to have a Palestinian land, we believe the Jews have the right to control their land, and so forth, do we not?

You know...you can't really say you're down with diversity if you're also preventing ethnic enclaves from protecting themselves from dilution by other social groups who would impose their customs on others.

If you REALLY want diversity, you also must allow some of those ethnics a place where their culture can survive without being diluted by other cultures.

It is inconsistent to say that you believe in other people's right to live their lives as they choose if you won't allow them a place to actually DO THAT.

Now I don't want to live in one of those ethnic ghettos, but I certainly believe that others ought to have the right to have such an ethnic ghetto.

These are not movements to protect any fucking, its fucking Islamophobia and I don't see any strong Muslim movement to make the United States a Muslim country. I just don't buy that bullshit line of yours, especially since the groups we're talking about here are right wing extremists, most groups who promote protection against dilution are mostly ethnocentric, racist groups that are against diversity. America is a blend of different cultures unlike England.

Forum List

Back