Tea Bastards and Islamophobic British group forging links

theyre not extremists. theyre just hypocritical tea baggers. hypocritical because they themselves have no real solutions for resolving the national debt, and hypocritical because they probably enjoy stimulating men's genitalia in a homoerotic fashion.

yeah that was some pretty sloppy wording i used back there. what i meant to say was this: I think Sarah Palin looks like she herself has a touch of Down's syndrome. Her chromosones aren't misplaced, she's actually missing one. Her retarded child is proof of this.
once again, my apologies for the typing error. we all make mistakes, and this is the internet, not a term paper.

ugh.:cuckoo:

English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party | UK news | The Observer

If any of these extremists brings harm to any Muslim Americans they need to be wiped off the face of the planet. I thought you Tea Bastards cared only about America and were "Constitutional" patriots, yet you receive financial support and forge links with non-US citizens who may covertly want to bring about the downfall of America? Stupid fuckers

It's to be expected that people are going to push back against forces that are seeking to change their society.

I expect there are a lot of Anglos who'd like England to continue to be an English land with English customs and laws in place.

Why?

Aren't the Anglos allowed to have a place where they can be English, too?

We who are liberal believe the Palestinians ought to have a Palestinian land, we believe the Jews have the right to control their land, and so forth, do we not?

You know...you can't really say you're down with diversity if you're also preventing ethnic enclaves from protecting themselves from dilution by other social groups who would impose their customs on others.

If you REALLY want diversity, you also must allow some of those ethnics a place where their culture can survive without being diluted by other cultures.

It is inconsistent to say that you believe in other people's right to live their lives as they choose if you won't allow them a place to actually DO THAT.

Now I don't want to live in one of those ethnic ghettos, but I certainly believe that others ought to have the right to have such an ethnic ghetto.

i take it back.
perhaps it's all a front for her diabolical scheme to become richer than god. she's figured out how stupid half the american populace is, and knows that if she keeps feeding them the same lines they want to hear over and over again, they'll supply her with an unlimited supply of revenue. no, not even the presidency is lucrative enough for her. soon she'll merely have to write a book about the shit she took yesterday, and the lemmings will shell out 30 bucks a copy for it.
once again, if youre a tea bagger, i'm not saying you have homosexual tendencies, i'm just saying you probably like to perform oral sex on men.

<g> Well presented arguments, with links from reliable sources proving your points. We'll see what happens in a few weeks when the voters go to the polls. Hang on to your fantasies, they're all you have left.

what are you talking about, lol? why are you assuming i'm trembling in my boots because of the coming election? my political views conform in neither category a) douchebag (democrat); or b) shitsandwich (republican). what fantasies, lol?
if sarah palin isn't a diabolical, money-making genius, then why did she quit her post to go make money? sorry to bombard you with questions.

it is pretty damn funny her son is retarded. perhaps she's even working on a cure for that - large amounts of cash, injected directly into its bloodstream.

English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party | UK news | The Observer

If any of these extremists brings harm to any Muslim Americans they need to be wiped off the face of the planet. I thought you Tea Bastards cared only about America and were "Constitutional" patriots, yet you receive financial support and forge links with non-US citizens who may covertly want to bring about the downfall of America? Stupid fuckers

Lets start at the top of this mindlessness shall we..

Some one from this group kills an American muslim and it's ok, to you, to kill them all. But let muslims kill thousands of Americans and you will protect the non-radicals and they protect the radicals. :cuckoo:

I think the TEA party cares about more than just Americans. That must hurt to learn they aren't the racist you thought.

The story never mentioned money came from EDL to the TEA or TEA giving to the EDL. So you lied. Big shocker. :eusa_liar:

The EDL would not want Americas down fall. You lied again. :eusa_liar:

Next time you lie and make shit up, you may not want to post the link.

A swipe at Down's syndrome. Stay classy.

Thinking Palin is anything if not a beautiful woman says it all. "Classy" is not what leftys are. Hell they even shouted down Obama calling him a "LIAR". No class - no clue.

We didn't nickname Hillary Clinton 'Hitlery'.
:eusa_liar:

We called them 'billary". None of us ever said Hitlery, at least none that I know of since today is the 1st time I've heard that used.

Thinking Palin is anything if not a beautiful woman says it all. "Classy" is not what leftys are. Hell they even shouted down Obama calling him a "LIAR". No class - no clue.

We called them 'billary". None of us ever said Hitlery, at least none that I know of since today is the 1st time I've heard that used.

maybe you should speak for just yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ton-for-president-not-so-fast.html#post498027

Last edited:

Who's this 'we' you represent?

Forum List

Back