Tea Bastards and Islamophobic British group forging links

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party | UK news | The Observer

If any of these extremists brings harm to any Muslim Americans they need to be wiped off the face of the planet. I thought you Tea Bastards cared only about America and were "Constitutional" patriots, yet you receive financial support and forge links with non-US citizens who may covertly want to bring about the downfall of America? Stupid fuckers

Guardian ape shit anti-Semitic screed. Don't worry, the Jooossss won't get you.

I'm not saying tea baggers are fags. i'm just saying that if you're a tea bagger you probably enjoy pleasuring men sexually.

I'm not saying tea baggers are fags. i'm just saying that if you're a tea bagger you probably enjoy pleasuring men sexually.

A classic projection of a heterosexual political movement with hotties like Palin as spokespersons....and you seem to project your inadequacies.

Can't you debate politics for politics sake? Or are you simply overwhelmed by your sexual desires??

youre the one who is offended by my observation. anyway, i think palin is funny looking, as if there's a few chromosones misplaced. her cretan progeny proves dubious genetics.

youre the one who is offended by my observation. anyway, i think palin is funny looking, as if there's a few chromosones misplaced. her cretan progeny proves dubious genetics.

cretan progeny with dubious genetics

minotaur.jpg

classy? she has bad genes. listen to her "speeches". a sixth grader has more logic than her.
if you take what millions of idiots pay her millions of dollars to parrot seriously, there's something wrong with you.

Last edited:

If you think Palin is funny looking, you need your chromosomes checked. (your spelling/punctuation errors in a one sentence post: chromosomes, cretin, you're, Palin, Anyway) maybe you aren't intelligent enough to debate?!
Sarah Palin Sexy Photos|Pictures - Sarah Palin -The Hot Politician - Zimbio

i take it back.
perhaps it's all a front for her diabolical scheme to become richer than god. she's figured out how stupid half the american populace is, and knows that if she keeps feeding them the same lines they want to hear over and over again, they'll supply her with an unlimited supply of revenue. no, not even the presidency is lucrative enough for her. soon she'll merely have to write a book about the shit she took yesterday, and the lemmings will shell out 30 bucks a copy for it.
once again, if youre a tea bagger, i'm not saying you have homosexual tendencies, i'm just saying you probably like to perform oral sex on men.

Im laughing............less than 20 days 'till Tea Party anihilation of the k00ks in this country and all they keep doing is branding the team party as extremists!!!

Go........go.........go................

Funny_Pictures_6120-2.jpg

yeah that was some pretty sloppy wording i used back there. what i meant to say was this: I think Sarah Palin looks like she herself has a touch of Down's syndrome. Her chromosones aren't misplaced, she's actually missing one. Her retarded child is proof of this.
once again, my apologies for the typing error. we all make mistakes, and this is the internet, not a term paper.

Forum List

Back