TCB-Jewish Style.

seal has also lied about me on this thread, repeatedly claiming i have made bigoted and racist comments and then consistently coming up 'seal' when asked to copy and post some examples. Of course, i have had no problem re-posting his blatant bigotry (which his g-friend pattycatty refers to as "supposedly anti-semitic"):

"tcb-jewish style."
"and g-d looked down on his chosen people and said "leave no land be left unoccupied"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

it's not that pattycatty's demand is irrelevant but rather that she would only do so after the thread had been deleted. Ironically seal, the author of that blatant anti-semitism which pattycatty comically defended for days calling it "supposedly anti-semitic

you're just pissed because you & your posts are appreciated only by the intellectually challenged pattycatty.
Quotes by sayit from this thread

Here are some examples for you . These are three of the numerous times you have referred to me as Pattycatty and this after being informed by me that calling someone of Irish decent Patty is the same as calling them Paddy. Can;t you make that connection in your head or is it to much for you to comprehend, and don't give me your standard answer about me being effeminate unless you have some examples to back it up. Also I am nobodies g-friend and the only reason that I can come up with is that you are attempting to either demean or discredit me. That raises some serious questions about your own sexual self image

You are also a liar as the one Quote; " tcb Jewish style " has not been deleted as it is the title of this thread, and if I am not mistaken I asked for the other links before their thread was deleated. So either you are lying or you are trying to hide something. Come on grow a pair ( if you are a man ) and provide some context.It amazes me that you would make such a fuss and furor over those mild quotes slurs and yet you being the paragon of JUSTICE that you make yourself out to be have no problem brushing aside these " blatant slurs " Be the crusader you pretend to me and condemn the people who said these things, or be shown to be the phony that we all know you to be.

Quote:
1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

4) Hilarious comments about the million deaths caused by British footprints in Irish Potatoes

5) Various descriptions of Seal;

A) Being gang raped by Muslims with a whisky bottle

B) The medical procedures necessary to remove the bottle

C) A statement that a priest raped him as a boy

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

9) A pedophile rapist from the desert

10) A pigfucker from the desert.
[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who said those things, Princess, and while I wouldn't do it, referring to an "Irish Nazi Cocksucker" as an "Irish Nazi Cocksucker" is not bigotry. Seal takes any instance which may involve a Joooo and uses it to smear all Joooos.
That's bigotry.
And you calling me a liar is truly comical.
The vast majority of those quotes are from a banned thread, a thread which has been gone for over a week ... far longer than you've been asking for links. Seal doesn't deny having made the bigoted statements, why do you now doubt their existence?
Context? Seal authored the bigoted threads as he continues to do and you spin wildly in his defense. That's effeminate, Princess, and referring to an effeminate Patrick as "Patty" is not a slur. I make no sweeping references to entire religious groups as Seal does and you religiously defend. Clearly you are hiding your bigotry behind Seal's.
Very effeminate of you, Princess. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back