Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

Yet there is no proof that there are 'tons' of maga melting down.

Just your say so and knowing you clowns, three people bitched about it so ALL OF MAGADOM melted down, amiright?

are you kidding?

mr potato head?

the M&M boot wearing slut?

the dr suess CONtroversy? so why not have a hissy over taylor swift?

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
She’s a pop star with a mostly braindead 20-something audience that worships sex and drugs not politics

I dont hate her for that

In fact my reaction to her is mostly blah

She’s too plastic for my tastes

I don't care about Taylor one little bit.

tell yer 'buddies' they shouldn't either. just like they shouldn't have cared about silly toys, candy, & cartoons.

or football players who kneel, or piss water beer.

Look, Swift isn't the lefts 'saving Biden' messiah. She's one person, won't have that much impact
if any with the independents. Biden is just too unpopular with policies less than a year out.
So why do you think MAGAs are upset? Just the next thing to keep the crazies stirred up? Black little mermaid, M&Ms without sexy boots, Mr PotatoHead, and all the other kibble you spread to keep the cult riled up? So Swift is the outrage du jour?

Yup, IPA's the only way to go.

i favor belgium style beer.

i like 'fat tire' outa colorado ... zero carbon & employee owned.

NB-Fat-Tire-scaled.jpg

or palm ale.

palmbelgischamberbier2017.jpg

So why do you think MAGAs are upset? Just the next thing to keep the crazies stirred up? Black little mermaid, M&Ms without sexy boots, Mr PotatoHead, and all the other kibble you spread to keep the cult riled up? So Swift is the outrage du jour?
I don't think that 'MAGA's' are that upset if at all.
I wouldn't go to a biased source to look for an unbiased piece.

I consider myself a fan of music and I couldn't tell you one song she's ever done. You could play her biggest hit and I wouldn't have a clue who she is.

yet you think you are an expert on who likes her music and follows here.

too damn funny.

As usual lefties have it backwards. If someone makes fun of Time's selection or criticizes a pop culture babe they get frantic. Nobody under 15 years old really gives a damn about her one way or the other.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue,

Could it possibly be becasue she's gone all in against Trump and Republicans? Just saying.

Forum List

Back