Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

The left is sure desperate to have to use Swift to try and cut into Trump's lead. Lord knows, they can't do it
with Biden's 'policies'. :eusa_whistle:
Taylor Swift is a Pop-Star. Not a Soprano, not a Tenor, not even a Blues Master. A Pop Star.

Her following averages about 12 years-old. No shit.

I consider myself a fan of music and I couldn't tell you one song she's ever done. You could play her biggest hit and I wouldn't have a clue who she is.

Adele? Know who she is. Taylor Swift? Who? Seriously, I don't know a thing about her.

So forgive me while I listen to this again.

THIS is talent. Maybe Taylor has talent, too. But I doubt it.

If you've never heard this, you need to listen

As shocking as some will find this there are a great many people who are not on social media and don’t give a flip about Taylor Swift. I suspect the vast majority MAGA and non MAGA alike Democrat, Republican, Independent and everything in between could not care less about her being named person of the year. I can honestly say If someone paid me to name a Taylor Swift song without googling it I couldn’t do it.

nobody-cares.gif
Those who post like the little sponge cake above care very much.

There are some MAGA here trying very hard to show they don't care.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
/---/ Yeah, sure Skippy. I'm all flustered and annoyed. BTW, who the hell is Taylor Swift?

Other than sing what has she done??

Did she cure a disease? Run into a building on Fire and save lives?

What Awsome thing has she done for me to say Damn that was Awsome?

As shocking as some will find this there are a great many people who are not on social media and don’t give a flip about Taylor Swift. I suspect the vast majority MAGA and non MAGA alike Democrat, Republican, Independent and everything in between could not care less about her being named person of the year. I can honestly say If someone paid me to name a Taylor Swift song without googling it I couldn’t do it.
I thought Top 40 AM Radio was gone?

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
I don’t at all care about Swift, but if she’s making Magatards butthurt I’m all for the award.

That's cool Miller is butt hurt.

Anybody who turn a 300mm fortune into more than a billion dollars in less than a year knows how to create and hire help to create a super cool business plan, and then pull it off.

Forum List

Back