Taxpayers made her rich, we should be able to go to the funeral

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
This is why people like Elizabeth Warren are dangerous, people actually believe the tripe she says.

“I’m a taxpayer in the city … born and raised in this city … They should stop treating us like animals. We’re taxpayers … We made this lady who she is today,” resident Floyd Bishop said.
“Cissy Houston should come out and wave to us and say thank you. She shouldn’t have them keep us away. We bought her music. We helped succeed in what she had done over the years,” added Charlene Williams.
“Taxpayers paying for all this, treating us like we’re from the street or something. Make no sense,” resident Shawn Holsted said.

Whitney Houston

Hey stupid.......nowhere in your link does Elizabeth Warren say anything that you state.

Matter of fact, I didn't see her name anywhere in the article. Is this more of your partisan hackery bullshit?

Hey stupid.......nowhere in your link does Elizabeth Warren say anything that you state.

Matter of fact, I didn't see her name anywhere in the article. Is this more of your partisan hackery bullshit?

Hey stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHFHznu-N-M]Elizabeth Warren: Nobody Got Rich On His Own - YouTube[/ame]

Better get used to it. Even though the neo-cons will defend the wealthy to their dying breath they should realize that the wealthy would never allow them in their neighborhood, let alone their house.

The wealthy hide inside their gated neighborhoods where they are insulated from trash like these same neo-cons who profess their undyling love to them. :eusa_pray:

Better get used to it. Even though the neo-cons will defend the wealthy to their dying breath they should realize that the wealthy would never allow them in their neighborhood, let alone their house.

The wealthy hide inside their gated neighborhoods where they are insulated from trash like these same neo-cons who profess their undyling love to them. :eusa_pray:

Drinking already?

:booze:

Hey stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHFHznu-N-M]Elizabeth Warren: Nobody Got Rich On His Own - YouTube[/ame]

So.......you get another link that you think makes Elizabeth Warren the scapegoat.

Good job on the hackery.

Did the voices in yer head tell you to write that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrHKY39NqI]russ ballard - voices - YouTube[/ame]

Whose Elizabeth Warren?

To the topic at hand, a family has no obligation to turn a funeral into a public event.

Elizabeth Warren is the person that is gonna kick Scott Brown's ass all over the place come election time.

And........you're right.........no family has to allow a funeral to be a public event.

This is why people like Elizabeth Warren are dangerous, people actually believe the tripe she says.

“I’m a taxpayer in the city … born and raised in this city … They should stop treating us like animals. We’re taxpayers … We made this lady who she is today,” resident Floyd Bishop said.
“Cissy Houston should come out and wave to us and say thank you. She shouldn’t have them keep us away. We bought her music. We helped succeed in what she had done over the years,” added Charlene Williams.
“Taxpayers paying for all this, treating us like we’re from the street or something. Make no sense,” resident Shawn Holsted said.

Whitney Houston
Oh goody...a State Funeral...

Drinking already?

:booze:

No. Not at all. Just stating the obvious.

Hey stupid.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHFHznu-N-M"]Elizabeth Warren: Nobody Got Rich On His Own - YouTube[/ame]

So.......you get another link that you think makes Elizabeth Warren the scapegoat.

Good job on the hackery.

There is an attitude that rich people owe their money to others, Warren is using that to run for the Senate, and these idiots outside Whitney;s funeral think the family owes them because of the same attitude Warren has. That does not make Warren a scapegoat, it makes people who agree with her idiots.

Good job on the hackery.

There is an attitude that rich people owe their money to others, Warren is using that to run for the Senate, and these idiots outside Whitney;s funeral think the family owes them because of the same attitude Warren has. That does not make Warren a scapegoat, it makes people who agree with her idiots.

It's a bit of a stretch, don't ya think?

And that's their right. It's called freedom, something you seem to have a problem with.

I'm not wealthy and guess what. I don't want trash running around my neighborhood either.

And that's their right. It's called freedom, something you seem to have a problem with.

I'm not wealthy and guess what. I don't want trash running around my neighborhood either.

These libturds are all laying around feeling sorry for themselves because they weren't invited by their rich neighbors to a party.

They are so pathetic. That's all this class warfare is about: resentment by a bunch of pathetic losers.

Last edited:

Whitney Houston

Typical of the rw to blame a progressive liberal because they weren't invited to a private family funeral.

I swear, this is the sickest and most stupid OP I've seen in a long time.

To the OP and all you other rw's - This is a family funeral, not tax funded and none of your business.

And, "Windbag" - Elizabeth isn't even mentioned in this ridiculous article.

She has nothing at all to do with it.

Idiots.

Hey stupid.

Good job on the hackery.

Its the same mindset Biker. Makes successful people property of the public. Traeting people like property, isn't there a term for that?

Forum List

Back