Taxpayers made her rich, we should be able to go to the funeral

(As long as you realize that you're trash to them)

These libturds are all laying around feeling sorry for themselves because they weren't invited by their rich neighbors to a party.

They are so pathetic. That's all this class warfare is about: resentment by a bunch of pathetic losers.

No, Reagan started the "class warfare" when he started calling single mothers on welfare "Welfare Queens", considered catsup in school lunches a "vegetable" and gave his rich buddies massive tax breaks under the lie that they would create jobs and it would all "Trickle Down".

And what's even more pathetic is you idiots still believe it. :eusa_hand:

Again, I'd love to have the Reagan years back. I was making good money when Reagan was president. (After I got out of college, anyway.)

The problem isn't tax policy in so much as it is trade policy. We can thank Clinton for that.

It's both. But ya, the worst decision Clinton ever made as POTUS was to sign NAFTA.

I find this thread to be a stretch.

stretch_armstrong.jpg

Whose Elizabeth Warren?

To the topic at hand, a family has no obligation to turn a funeral into a public event.

Elizabeth Warren is the person that is gonna kick Scott Brown's ass all over the place come election time.

And........you're right.........no family has to allow a funeral to be a public event.

Don't be too sure about that ABikerSailor. Scott Brown was 9 points ahead of her as of 2/17/`12.

"The statewide survey of 600 voters in Massachusetts concluded, with a 4-point margin of error, that Brown was ahead of Warren by 9 points with each respectively taking 49 and 40 percent of the electorate, if the vote was held today."

Suffolk University poll shows Sen. Scott Brown ahead of Elizabeth Warren by 9 points | masslive.com

And that's their right. It's called freedom, something you seem to have a problem with.

I'm not wealthy and guess what. I don't want trash running around my neighborhood either.

(As long as you realize that you're trash to them)

These libturds are all laying around feeling sorry for themselves because they weren't invited by their rich neighbors to a party.

They are so pathetic. That's all this class warfare is about: resentment by a bunch of pathetic losers.

No, Reagan started the "class warfare" when he started calling single mothers on welfare "Welfare Queens", considered catsup in school lunches a "vegetable" and gave his rich buddies massive tax breaks under the lie that they would create jobs and it would all "Trickle Down".

And what's even more pathetic is you idiots still believe it. :eusa_hand:

What version of history did you study?

What does this have to do with Elizabeth Warren?

If you have to ask you wouldn't understand the answer.

I'm not taking a sufficient amount of drugs to ever understand Paulite weirdos.

We are talking about a hard core fan who feels some sort of entitlement, which is kind of weird. I mean, it's only Whitney Houston.

What makes you angry is that Warren pointed out a reality. Most wealth is based on an uneven distribution of the proceeds. The guys who did the work don't get as much as the guys who profit.

I mean, were you totally asleep during 2008? Or did you have your nose stuck in your stained copy of Atlas Shrugged?

The two people that mentioned they were taxpayers felt entitled on the basis of paying taxes, which Warren says is how people get rich. I am not really sure how you are linking that to Paul, but you are one of the denser posters around, so I don't really care.

This is why people like Elizabeth Warren are dangerous, people actually believe the tripe she says.

“I’m a taxpayer in the city … born and raised in this city … They should stop treating us like animals. We’re taxpayers … We made this lady who she is today,” resident Floyd Bishop said.
“Cissy Houston should come out and wave to us and say thank you. She shouldn’t have them keep us away. We bought her music. We helped succeed in what she had done over the years,” added Charlene Williams.
“Taxpayers paying for all this, treating us like we’re from the street or something. Make no sense,” resident Shawn Holsted said.
Whitney Houston

At least what I link to is relevant to the point I'm making.

You make points? When did that start?

This is why people like Elizabeth Warren are dangerous, people actually believe the tripe she says.

“I’m a taxpayer in the city … born and raised in this city … They should stop treating us like animals. We’re taxpayers … We made this lady who she is today,” resident Floyd Bishop said.
“Cissy Houston should come out and wave to us and say thank you. She shouldn’t have them keep us away. We bought her music. We helped succeed in what she had done over the years,” added Charlene Williams.
“Taxpayers paying for all this, treating us like we’re from the street or something. Make no sense,” resident Shawn Holsted said.

Whitney Houston

Taxpayers did not make Whitney Houston a star. Her fans did. They had a choice as to whether they bought her records or not. Taxpayers don't have the luxury of that choice.

Yup. Whitney Houston was enormously talented. What a voice. Just to bad she got hooked up with Bobby Brown.

Houston made her money the old fashioned way. She earned it. Her fans bought DVD's, albums and went to her movies.

The taxpayers had jack shit to do with it unless they bought an albun, DVD or went to see her movies with their own money.

Her family had a perfect right to a private funeral.

Forum List

Back