Fani Willis: "If we just use the word "unlawfully" in connection with every act taken by anyone, we should be able to get away with it."

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And she put this in her brief! Yes, truly she did.

"If we just use the word "unlawfully" in connection with every act taken by anyone, we should be able to get away with it."
Quoted directly from the internal legal brief prepared by Fans [sic] Willis.
I swear.

Last edited:

"If we just use the word "unlawfully" in connection with every act taken by anyone, we should be able to get away with it."
I swear.

She needs removed ASAP.

I swear.

This woman is not gonna win any MENSA awards, but this seems to dumb to be true, even for her. There's no link to anything in the tweet. Someone on Twitter just said it. So color me skeptical on this one.

I swear.

No link other a tweet allegation by some random "X" user.

Why has former President Trump been indicted by radical, hate America, democrat operatives?​

Because Trump eliminated a long list of authoritarian and destructive regulations, which were paralyzing America’s economic engine and were put into place by hate America Democrat radicals, for no other purpose but to weaken and destroy America from within.

Because Trump withdrew the United States from a number of international trade agreements which did not advance the best interests of the United States and her citizens, and were put into place by hate America Democrat radicals for no other purpose but to weaken and destroy America from within.

Because Trump set aside insane and self-destructive energy policies which did not advance the best interests of the United States and her citizens, and were put into place by hate America Democrat radicals for no other purpose but to weaken and destroy America from within.

Because Trump managed to have three Justices seated on our Supreme Court, whose allegiance would be to the text of our Constitution, and its documented legislative intent which gives context to its text, and thereby disrupted our Democrat radical’s use of our judicial system to impose its will upon the people as the rule of law, rather than be faithful to our Constitution.

Because Trump reversed a 30 year old failure to secure our southern border, and abruptly ended an ongoing invasion of other countries poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations, which our hate America Democrat radicals have been orchestrating for years to help weaken and destroying American from within.

Because Trump ended America leading from behind, and restored its prominence as a respected world leader, which infuriated our domestic hate America Democrat radicals.

Because Trump immediately began to rebuild our nation’s military to being second to none, which also infuriated our domestic hate America Democrat radicals, whose plan has always been to weaken and destroy American from within.

The above are just a few of the reason why former President Trump has been indicted by radical, hate America, democrat operatives, whose mission is to destroy America from within, and are now working to prevent him from regaining the presidency so he may continue to add to his LONG LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS

JWK

“If this be not a star-chamber proceeding of the most stringent sort, what more is necessary to make it one?” ___ U.S. v Ju Toy

I swear.

Can we get some context or a link besides some random tweet?

If not, this post is useless.

I swear.

the smoking gun that this is a political prosecution.

these demafascsit are a threat to our Republic

You didn't consider her threat, as long as, she was locking up black folks, but when she wants to bring white criminals to Justice she is a threat.

Is there no end to your boot licking.
not sure where you got that idea...i've always consider every demafascsit a threat....i've made that position very clear

you never caught me voting for one, supporting one, or defending one.

She was not elected for her academic brilliance but for her ethnicity.

The voters of Atlanta would not have elected any other ethnicity for district attorney.

President Biden or a President Harris will no doubt put the Atlanta district attorney on their short list for the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

This poor nation!!!

I swear.

Sadly, that pretty sums up her legal arguments, particularly wrt to the RICO nonsense.

Forum List

Back