Taxing just the rich is a futile effort.

Bush tax cuts were never billed as jobs cuts. They were just typical republican desired tax cuts. Idiots on the internet assign motives where none exist

2003 JOBS and Growth Tax Relief and Reconcilation Act.

Hey gramps, does it hurt to be stupid? What does it mean when they name a bill a "Jobs and Growth Tax relief Rcon Act".

What do all those big words mean stupid? Especially the word JOBS.

If I remember correctly, the Bush tax cuts for the ultra wealthy were billed as cuts for the job creators.

WHERE IN THE FUK ARE THE JOBS?

How many years and how much "tax cutting" does it take for the much beloved and maligned ultra rich to get it in gear and "create" all those good paying American jobs?

Rabbie, you and Muddy (hows those sec 8 tenants doing) whistle and Goo goo seem to think you three have all the correct answers. So where are all those good jobs the ultra rich were creating after their taxes were cut? Are any in China?

Or how about this; lets cut all tax breaks the middle class have. Eliminate the interest deduction for homes, no 401k deduction, pay tax on medical insurance, no child deduction.

All that tax savings could then be passed on to the ultra rich and when their tax rate is below 15%, then and only then will the ultra rich and Muddy, Rooroo and Rabbie tell the rest of us when the millions of good jobs will be here. And what industry they will be in.

The jobs are coming the jobs are coming. It will be like Paul Revere, the good jobs are coming.

And the ultra rich say; yea suckers, the checks in the mail.
If they were cuts for the ultra wealthy why did Obama and the Democratic Congress vote to extend them?
Bush's UE rate was better in his last month of office than Obama's has ever been. Things started downhill when Democrats took control of Congress.

And to answer your question the jobs are buried under all of Obamas legislation and regulations

Really? You dumb fuk. How many years were the cuts in place and Bush still President?
How many jobs were being created at the end of the Bush Presidency?
Try again. Or not.

And to answer your question the jobs are buried under all of Obamas legislation and regulations

Really? You dumb fuk. How many years were the cuts in place and Bush still President?
Try again. Or not.

You dishonest piece of shit. Bush's employment record is something Obama would give his eyeteeth for. You really want to compare numbers under Democratic vs Republican Congresses?

Bush tax cuts were never billed as jobs cuts. They were just typical republican desired tax cuts. Idiots on the internet assign motives where none exist

Hey gramps, does it hurt to be stupid? What does it mean when they name a bill a "Jobs and Growth Tax relief Rcon Act".

Were jobs created when it passed? I remember a recovery occurring. I'm sorry if you're expecting results today from a decade old tax cut. Times change but apparently libs can't keep up.

Ps. I stand corrected on the description.

Were jobs created when it passed? I remember a recovery occurring. I'm sorry if you're expecting results today from a decade old tax cut. Times change but apparently libs can't keep up.

Ps. I stand corrected on the description.
Dems can;t imagine a time when UE was below 7%. It's the new normal for them.

Try again. Or not.

Bush had stellar jobs numbers until the collapse. What's your point? Taxes were not responsible for the collapse. We the people were because we wanted something for nothing. Funny how things don't change.

Try again. Or not.

Bush had stellar jobs numbers until the collapse. What's your point? Taxes were not responsible for the collapse. We the people were because we wanted something for nothing. Funny how things don't change.

Bush had "stellar numbers" untill the "crash". OOPS. What crash are you referring to?
The one Obummer got stuck with. The only "jobs" the ultra wealthy were creating with their big tax cuts were jobs on Wall street. And accounting firms. And attorneys. And derivatives. And sub prime mortgages.

Yea those were real good for the middle class wern't they? Good stable jobs with good income that you can raise a family on. Making products and providing services that all of us need and buy.

Is that what you are claiming?

Thank you ultra weathy for fuking the entire economy up.

Yea and you were smart until you got stupid.

Are you making a point? You know about the tax cuts and job creation.

Try again. Or not.

Bush had "stellar numbers" untill the "crash". OOPS. What crash are you referring to?
The one Obummer got stuck with. The only "jobs" the ultra wealthy were creating with their big tax cuts were jobs on Wall street. And accounting firms. And attorneys. And derivatives. And sub prime mortgages.

Yea those were real good for the middle class wern't they? Good stable jobs with good income that you can raise a family on. Making products and providing services that all of us need and buy.

My business boomed under Bush. Not so much now. The only ones now making out well are wallstreet and Obama money receipients

My business boomed under Bush. Not so much now. The only ones now making out well are wallstreet and Obama money receipients

What? You are not a multi millioniare? say it aint so. You mean your ultra rich friends are not supporting your business at the level you feel you need? Even with their tax cuts in place? Take it up with the ultra wealthy, they have all the money.

What? You are not a multi millioniare? say it aint so. You mean your ultra rich friends are not supporting your business at the level you feel you need? Even with their tax cuts in place? Take it up with the ultra wealthy, they have all the money.

I used to do business with everyday average Americans. Now it is almost exclusivly the wealthy.

I'm sure you will miss the point of that though.

Try again. Or not.

Obama got stuck with a recovery in the making. Through his stupid policies he's given us 4years of poverty and misery.
Quit blaming other people for your own shortcomings, get off your ass and do something.

Why do conservatives see the wealthy making more,more,more money by any means at their disposal as good but if their employees merely want their incomes to keep pace with inflation they are greedy whiners?

If you don't think the wage a job pays is worth it, then don't take the job. I don't know why it is so hard for some people to understand that simple concept. That's how the job market works. Better yet, if you don't like what's available in the job market, start a business and you can be the employer and provide jobs to others.

Any of you ass hat republicans that don't want to pay your taxes has an assembly line waiting for you in China. We don't need you welfare bums gumming up the works.
Everyone has the right to think like an idiot but you abuse the privilege.

It's narrow mind sets like yours that makes class-warfare work. We pay our taxes.
I think you should be allowed to vote yourself a tax increase. Course it wouldn't pay for much because it's like squeezing water out of a stone.

Last edited:

Obama got stuck with a recovery in the making. Through his stupid policies he's given us 4years of poverty and misery.
Quit blaming other people for your own shortcomings, get off your ass and do something.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't blame Muddy for the fact his business is not doing as well as under Obama as under Bush. He (Muddy) has his shortcoming, but so do you. The fact that both of your businessis is not doing very well is.. well..... because.......who would want to do business with the likes of you two. Well that and 40 thousand posts between you. When could you ever do any fuking real work.

But don't be to hard on Muddy. His section 8 people are facing cuts in their income as well.

And Obama inherited a recovery in the making........is what you said.

But are you not a little embarrased at making such stupid comments? You should be.

But lets get out the "way back" machine. As in way back when Clinton was Pres, I made the most money I have ever made. But then I spent it. On houses that I still own.

There never was a doubt that Obama inherited a mess. It's what he's done with it that I have a problem with.

You and rabbie get your shit together.

Obama inherited a recovery in the making accoding to rabbie and you say he got a mess. Get it together.

The tax receipts generated by their proposed tax hikes on the rich will generate enough to run the gubmint for what, maybe 30 days?

:lol:

Quit blaming other people for your own shortcomings, get off your ass and do something.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't blame Muddy for the fact his business is not doing as well as under Obama as under Bush. He (Muddy) has his shortcoming, but so do you. The fact that both of your businessis is not doing very well is.. well..... because.......who would want to do business with the likes of you two. Well that and 40 thousand posts between you. When could you ever do any fuking real work.

But don't be to hard on Muddy. His section 8 people are facing cuts in their income as well.

And Obama inherited a recovery in the making........is what you said.

But are you not a little embarrased at making such stupid comments? You should be.

But lets get out the "way back" machine. As in way back when Clinton was Pres, I made the most money I have ever made. But then I spent it. On houses that I still own.

I sell guns. My business is doing fine.
I notice you dont mention yours. Probably because you are a toothless stump broke inbred.

The tax receipts generated by their proposed tax hikes on the rich will generate enough to run the gubmint for what, maybe 30 days?

Then what is the fuking problem? Chump change to the ultra wealthy. They can well afford 30 days of paying for the government that they bought with their "campaign contributions".

You in the "ultra wealthy" class. LMAO. Sure you are.;

8 days.

Obama's Tax Will Fund Government for 8 Days

What the money is used for, or how much benefit will actually develop is beside the point. obama didn't run on fiscal responsibility. He ran on tax FAIRNESS. The rich must be punished. It's not fair that someone be paid more than someone else. Therefore, the money must be equalized by excessive taxation.

Forum List

Back