Taxing just the rich is a futile effort.

And to answer your question the jobs are buried under all of Obamas legislation and regulations

Really? You dumb fuk. How many years were the cuts in place and Bush still President?
How many jobs were being created at the end of the Bush Presidency?
Try again. Or not.

Bush had stellar jobs numbers until the collapse. What's your point? Taxes were not responsible for the collapse. We the people were because we wanted something for nothing. Funny how things don't change.

So you had no problems with Latinos getting most of the construction work during Boosh?

Obama got stuck with a recovery in the making. Through his stupid policies he's given us 4years of poverty and misery.
Quit blaming other people for your own shortcomings, get off your ass and do something.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't blame Muddy for the fact his business is not doing as well as under Obama as under Bush. He (Muddy) has his shortcoming, but so do you. The fact that both of your businessis is not doing very well is.. well..... because.......who would want to do business with the likes of you two. Well that and 40 thousand posts between you. When could you ever do any fuking real work.

But don't be to hard on Muddy. His section 8 people are facing cuts in their income as well.

And Obama inherited a recovery in the making........is what you said.

But are you not a little embarrased at making such stupid comments? You should be.

But lets get out the "way back" machine. As in way back when Clinton was Pres, I made the most money I have ever made. But then I spent it. On houses that I still own.

I sell guns. My business is doing fine.
I notice you dont mention yours. Probably because you are a toothless stump broke inbred.

You got a reading problem? See the part about "houses I still own". They are called rental properties. Oh and a small business pounding nails.

I know you are of the ultra wealthy. And a ledgend in your own mind. But what the fuk, at least read what is posted before you comment on it.

But what about you comment about the "recovery in the making". Don't you want to defend that stupid comment? I need a laugh before I go finish a job.

The tax receipts generated by their proposed tax hikes on the rich will generate enough to run the gubmint for what, maybe 30 days?

:lol:

Then what is the fuking problem? Chump change to the ultra wealthy. They can well afford 30 days of paying for the government that they bought with their "campaign contributions".

You in the "ultra wealthy" class. LMAO. Sure you are.;

No, idiot. Not 30 days of wealth. 30 days of gov't spending. You could tax the wealthy at 100% and it still wouldnt make a dent in the deficit.
Your inability to read and understand simple sentences marks you as intellectually deficient.

The tax receipts generated by their proposed tax hikes on the rich will generate enough to run the gubmint for what, maybe 30 days?

:lol:

Then what is the fuking problem? Chump change to the ultra wealthy. They can well afford 30 days of paying for the government that they bought with their "campaign contributions".

You in the "ultra wealthy" class. LMAO. Sure you are.;

No, idiot. Not 30 days of wealth. 30 days of gov't spending. You could tax the wealthy at 100% and it still wouldnt make a dent in the deficit.
Your inability to read and understand simple sentences marks you as intellectually deficient.

Of course he is. He's another class warfare asshole who thinks those that have money should fund those that don't. They should be glad to do it also,.

Personal responsibility isn't in his vocabulary and he has no problem with tax increases as long as it ain't his taxes.

He also doesn't think the takers will ever overtake the producers.

I guess he never heard of Greece. He likes to LHAO as well. He's a moron.

If I remember correctly, the Bush tax cuts for the ultra wealthy were billed as cuts for the job creators.

WHERE IN THE FUK ARE THE JOBS?

How many years and how much "tax cutting" does it take for the much beloved and maligned ultra rich to get it in gear and "create" all those good paying American jobs?

Rabbie, you and Muddy (hows those sec 8 tenants doing) whistle and Goo goo seem to think you three have all the correct answers. So where are all those good jobs the ultra rich were creating after their taxes were cut? Are any in China?

Or how about this; lets cut all tax breaks the middle class have. Eliminate the interest deduction for homes, no 401k deduction, pay tax on medical insurance, no child deduction.

All that tax savings could then be passed on to the ultra rich and when their tax rate is below 15%, then and only then will the ultra rich and Muddy, Rooroo and Rabbie tell the rest of us when the millions of good jobs will be here. And what industry they will be in.

The jobs are coming the jobs are coming. It will be like Paul Revere, the good jobs are coming.

And the ultra rich say; yea suckers, the checks in the mail.

The Bush tax cuts were nothing but a ponzi scheme. The Bush wars based on lies and got over a million innocent Iraqi people murdered was treason as well as 9/11. Trickle down is a ponzi scheme created by Reagan and his boss Bush 1. It's trickle up to the rich robber baron we have allowed back into society. We need another FDR or Eisenhower but they will not be coming to our rescue again the American public has to take hold of their government and start making politicians work for citizens not corporate ponzi schemes that got us in the fiscal trouble that is turning America into a third world sewer.

And the progressive tax system is nothing more than a con game and pandering scheme for votes...

As far as the typical 'Bush lied people died' and other crap... this has been debunked SO many times it is laughable.. yet tards still continue to throw it out there

List of Obamacare taxes that target the rich, middle class and the poor!​

Courtesy of Business Insider, some of those new Obamacare taxes!​

• A 3.8% surtax on "investment income" when your adjusted gross income is more than $200,000 ($250,000 for joint-filers). What is "investment income?" Dividends, interest, rent, capital gains, annuities, house sales, partnerships, etc. Taxes on dividends will rise from 15% to 18.8%--if Congress extends the Bush tax cuts. If Congress does not extend the Bush tax cuts, taxes on dividends will rise from 15% to a shocking 43.8%. (WSJ)

• A 0.9% surtax on Medicare taxes for those making $200,000 or more ($250,000 joint). You already pay Medicare tax of 1.45%, and your employer pays another 1.45% for you (unless you're self-employed, in which case you pay the whole 2.9% yourself). Next year, your Medicare bill will be 2.35%. (WSJ)

• Flexible Spending Account contributions will be capped at $2,500. Currently, there is no tax-related limit on how much you can set aside pre-tax to pay for medical expenses. Next year, there will be. If you have been socking away, say, $10,000 in your FSA to pay medical bills, you'll have to cut that to $2,500. (http://www.atr.org/mandate-tax-obama-lied-his-way-a7002)

• The itemized-deduction hurdle for medical expenses is going up to 10% of adjusted gross income. Right now, any medical expenses over 7.5% of AGI are deductible. Next year, that hurdle will be 10%. (Americans for Tax Reform : If the mandate is a tax, Obama lied his way into office)

• The penalty on non-medical withdrawals from Healthcare Savings Accounts is now 20% instead of 10%. That's twice the penalty that applies to annuities, IRAs, and other tax-free vehicles. (ATR.org)

• A tax of 10% on indoor tanning services. This has been in place for two years, since the summer of 2010. (ATR.org)

• A 40% tax on "Cadillac Health Care Plans" starting in 2018.Those whose employers pay for all or most of comprehensive healthcare plans (costing $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for families) will have to pay a 40% tax on the amount their employer pays. The 2018 start date is said to have been a gift to unions, which often have comprehensive plans. (ATR.org)

• A"Medicine Cabinet Tax" that eliminates the ability to pay for over-the-counter medicines from a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account. This started in January 2011. (ATR.org)

• A "penalty" tax for those who don't buy health insurance. This will phase in from 2014-2016. It will range from $695 per person to about $4,700 per person, depending on your income. (More details here.)

• A tax on medical devices costing more than $100. Starting in 2013, medical device manufacturers will have to pay a 2.3% excise tax on medical equipment. This is expected to raise the cost of medical procedures. (Obamacare: Seven New Taxes on Citizens Earning Less than $250,000)(Source)

Read more:
List of Obamacare taxes that target the rich, middle class and the poor!

Even the most radical of the radical left has to realize that the issue is phony. Most estimates indicate that the total of the most punishing taxes on the rich would keep the federal government running about ten days. It would be fine if most of the federal government only ran about ten days out of the year but unfortunately the little army of IRS suits will come a knocking when the 1000 page health care starts rocking. Punishing taxation during a downturn in the economy will hurt everyone.

Even the most radical of the radical left has to realize that the issue is phony. Most estimates indicate that the total of the most punishing taxes on the rich would keep the federal government running about ten days. It would be fine if most of the federal government only ran about ten days out of the year but unfortunately the little army of IRS suits will come a knocking when the 1000 page health care starts rocking. Punishing taxation during a downturn in the economy will hurt everyone.

That's what 'Class Warfare' is all about. It makes no difference to those who want to take from others.

What happens when the poor run out of other peoples money?​

Didn't figure you guys would like being reminded that your state and local governments are carried on the backs of the poor and middle class thereby blowing your image of the worthless moochers in the 47%, the redder your state the more it is and even worse, they take in more than they send the federal government. Conservatives left to their own devises do not care about tax equality, they look diligently for someone else to pay their share for them, fucking moochers.

Yep.

Ya know, I don't mind if the idiot rw's want to throw their own money away but that's not it. They want to wreck the working class by forcing us to support the entire country. Meanwhile, the ultra-wealthy are supporting other country's businesses and other country's banks.

And, yes, rw's are moochers. They don't even want to pay for their own health insurance.

And, notice to bot Rabbi and Gramps - I still say that no Dem has ever said they wanted to "to tax just the rich". Time for you both to admit you just made that up.

That's what 'Class Warfare' is all about. It makes no difference to those who want to take from others.

They didn't start calling it a "war" until the working class started fighting back.

Because it has nothing to do with raising revenue. It even has nothing to do with getting more money from wealthier taxpayers. History has been that lower rates increase payments from higher income people. Obama knows that and ahs said so.
So it is purely political. Obama is giving back to his class warfare supporters by sticking it to da man. Or so they think. Actually they will get less money from wealthier taxpayers,not more.

It would barely raise enough money to get FEMA out of its deficit. If they want to raise taxes I say let all the cuts expire. Fair is fair

What do you mean, I mean according to The Dems it will raise about 100 Billion a year, the GOP says more like 80. So with that we could fund the Government for 8 to 10 days.

now that is a significant and realistic way to solve our problems.

:)

It would barely raise enough money to get FEMA out of its deficit. If they want to raise taxes I say let all the cuts expire. Fair is fair

What do you mean, I mean according to The Dems it will raise about 100 Billion a year, the GOP says more like 80. So with that we could fund the Government for 8 to 10 days.

now that is a significant and realistic way to solve our problems.

:)

Yep and only 355 unfunded days a year to cover

In the past few days I've seen getting rid of college interest and homeowners deductions. Are these only to pertain the 'rich'? I don't think so.

Charitable contributions?

State income tax?

Gone.

The Mathematical reality is the only way to tax your way out of this mess, would be to raise taxes significantly across the board on all wage earners. That is the only way you come up with enough money to close the gap.

Which is why taxing our way out of this mess is impossible. It's pathetic that Obama was able to get re-elected by saying all we need to do is have the "rich pay a little bit more" over and over, when even if he gets what he says he wants it will only raise enough money to fund his insane spending levels for 10 fucking days.

Only Controlling spending, Reforming Entitlements, and massive economic Growth can realistically close the gap, with out Massive Tax Increases on everyone.

Didn't figure you guys would like being reminded that your state and local governments are carried on the backs of the poor and middle class thereby blowing your image of the worthless moochers in the 47%, the redder your state the more it is and even worse, they take in more than they send the federal government. Conservatives left to their own devises do not care about tax equality, they look diligently for someone else to pay their share for them, fucking moochers.

Yep.

Ya know, I don't mind if the idiot rw's want to throw their own money away but that's not it. They want to wreck the working class by forcing us to support the entire country. Meanwhile, the ultra-wealthy are supporting other country's businesses and other country's banks.

And, yes, rw's are moochers. They don't even want to pay for their own health insurance.

And, notice to bot Rabbi and Gramps - I still say that no Dem has ever said they wanted to "to tax just the rich". Time for you both to admit you just made that up.

So fix it! Your in power. What is your plan?

Forum List

Back