Taxi cab video footage of Osundairo preparing for staged attack against Juicy Smollett

He did something really dumb and got caught. I haven't seen anybody defending or even mentioning the situation since the facts came out except crazy right wingers. who really wanted this to turn into some big deal.

It WAS a BIG DEAL dumbshit !

/——-/ Liberal Rapid Response Team Reply:
If America wasn’t a racist country there would be no need for Smollett to fake his own lynching.
8F1D81FF-43D3-40EC-93A1-3BD2758FC7BA.jpeg

Really? So now you know better than me whether I care, or what I think is goofy or what I laugh at? That's an amazing talent you got there dumb ass.
yeah, you come across as someone who is laguhing, my bad...and post after post about not caring should be enough to convince everyone you don't care...btw claiming something "doesn't ring true" means it doesn't sound true, not that I can prove it isn't true, that I leave for you.

He did something really dumb and got caught. I haven't seen anybody defending or even mentioning the situation since the facts came out except crazy right wingers. who really wanted this to turn into some big deal.
It is a big deal. Fake hate crimes are approaching epidemic levels

Really? So now you know better than me whether I care, or what I think is goofy or what I laugh at? That's an amazing talent you got there dumb ass.
yeah, you come across as someone who is laguhing, my bad...and post after post about not caring should be enough to convince everyone you don't care...btw claiming something "doesn't ring true" means it doesn't sound true, not that I can prove it isn't true, that I leave for you.

Can you tell me what I'm thinking right now?

14 felonies is a big deal,,,and thats not including the federal charges,,,

Forum List

Back