Taxi cab video footage of Osundairo preparing for staged attack against Juicy Smollett

I don't see them covering their face, though I do see them in their windbreakers. If I was the driver of the taxi I wouldn't have felt very comfortable.

It's clear as day though, that this guy perpetrated a fraud. His story was suspect from the beginning.

Smollett's real problem in all this is that he was not believable from the very beginning, he failed miserably at 'suspending disbelief'.
His only hope at perpetrating this hoax would have been to hire an actor to play his part.

He did something really dumb and got caught. I haven't seen anybody defending or even mentioning the situation since the facts came out except crazy right wingers. who really wanted this to turn into some big deal.

Why do Americans have to get so much REAL news from the Daily Mail, and why is Google deindexing them in the search results? I axe that rhetorically. Of course we all know why.

Smollett's real problem in all this is that he was not believable from the very beginning, he failed miserably at 'suspending disbelief'.
His only hope at perpetrating this hoax would have been to hire an actor to play his part.

Mr. Smollett is supposed to be an actor himself, and indeed is a card carrying , dues paying member of the actors' union.

The actors union should really expel his sorry ass from membership. If he's a typical union actor, if I were making a film- I'd hire Scab actors.

Somebody got paid off

I think that Smollett had done it for his lover. Look closely at Smollett's hand. To me, it look as if he has lifted up Barack's coat from behind and slid his fingers down between Barack's cheeks.

dE5TvVJN7M.jpg

upload_2019-6-24_21-35-54.jpeg

He did something really dumb and got caught. I haven't seen anybody defending or even mentioning the situation since the facts came out except crazy right wingers. who really wanted this to turn into some big deal.
The problem is that the left always turns these type of things into a big deal, now they just wish it would go away

The problem here is that the victims of the Smollett Hoax were the millions of Trump supporters who were falsely accused in the initial report.

And these folks are entitled to closure

The actor could have paid the fine easily and walked away but he had to try to work the system in crooked Chi town. Now it seems that everybody is in trouble and it's fun to watch.

Crazy Right Wingers "really wanted this to turn into some big deal."

Do you read what you post? Has it occurred to you that J. Smollett "really wanted this to turn into some big deal"?

Sure, but it didn't work out that way, did it?

The problem is that the left always turns these type of things into a big deal, now they just wish it would go away

Ok. Keep ranting about it, I don't care. It just makes you look goofy and gives me more to laugh at.

The problem here is that the victims of the Smollett Hoax were the millions of Trump supporters who were falsely accused in the initial report.

And these folks are entitled to closure

That's funny.

Forum List

Back