taxcutorg.com

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Try out this site. I get 1000.00 more back in taxes under Obama's plan than under McStingy.

taxcutorg.com wrong url. McCain must have stolen it.

Last edited:
Try out this site. I get 1000.00 more back in taxes under Obama's plan than under McStingy.

taxcutorg.com

Right wingers will say that's welfare.

Of course, they ignore that McCain is giving a tax cut to the lower and middle class and that McCain is doubling the child tax credit and that he's giving a 2500 refundable tax credit for healthcare to individuals and 5000 for families. But, uh, yeah, that's welfare because you're increasing taxes on the rich.......

:cuckoo:

taxcutorg.com wrong url. McCain must have stolen it.

It's so hilarious when Joe Not the Plumber, and rightwing message board posters defend the top 1% income earners. Those wingnut partisans are never going to be in the top 1%

The top 1% made out like bandits in the last 8 years. Everyone else saw their wages decline, their benefits erode, and their pensions dissapear. Somebody's got to pay for the wall street bailout and the Iraq war. It should be the people that made out like bandits for the last 8 years.

Don't forget to add in the increases you'll get when Obama allows the Bush tax cuts to expire.

Obama has gone from tax cuts for people making under $300,000 down now to $150,000. What's next $75,000 ?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jFFJS7M30A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jFFJS7M30A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is nothing new. He's not saying people that make over $120,000 get a tax increase. He's saying people that make $120,000 a year or less are middle class and get a tax cut.

Why don't you try playing the ENTIRE interview, Paperboy?

Last edited:
Anyone who makes less than $100,000 a year and votes Republican is an idiot.

The bottom 90% of the people in America control 4% of the wealth.

Just think of what it was like when people were paying 90% income tax!

I can remember what it was like then. That was in the 50s.

I lived around very wealthy people.

For example the McKelveys lived about 100' from my house. (their fortune was from Penn Central Railroad and heavy industry FYI)

They lived in a thirty plus room Scottish style mansion (built in 1860) with an 8 carriage house and about a hundred acre estate overlooking the Delaware River, complete with manicured gardens, goldfish cement ponds, statuary and so forth.

They had full time gardeners, live in servants, chauffer and so forth.

And incidetnly these weren't the richest people ih town or anything. The McKelveys were just the closest millionaires to my home. College Hill in Easton, PA had hundreds of homes and estates like these.

STill do, too. You can check them out on google earth if you're interested.

Yeah, they were really struggling when the tax rate was 90%, weren't they?

FYI, the very wealthy tended to be very nice people, though.

They let ragamuffin kids like me play on their estates even though we were savages who destroyed their perfect gardens. (my mother got a LOT of flowers I purloined from their gardens for example)

Their gardeners hated us but the old lady who lived there was very kind to us kids.

The rich were still plenty rich back when the income tax rate was 90%, believe me.

The upper middle and middle classes did quite well too.

You know who was really poor though, back then?

The old people who were no longer working.

Many of their careers had been destroyed during the depression (during the time when they should have been making money)n and by the time the economy turned around they were too old to be rehired.

Last edited:
It's so hilarious when Joe Not the Plumber, and rightwing message board posters defend the top 1% income earners. Those wingnut partisans are never going to be in the top 1%

The top 1% made out like bandits in the last 8 years. Everyone else saw their wages decline, their benefits erode, and their pensions dissapear. Somebody's got to pay for the wall street bailout and the Iraq war. It should be the people that made out like bandits for the last 8 years.

John and Cindy are in the top 1% of income earners. They are protecting their own wealth and could give a shit about joe the plumber.

Forum List

Back