Tax Cuts: Myths and Realities

Facts are not for some minds I guess
Well, there are "facts" and then there are "liberal facts."

"Facts" are repeatable and able to withstand empirical testing and verification.

"Liberal facts" are liberal religious statements that support that an all powerful government is our greatest path to fulfillment and freedom. Any argument that supports a liberal objective is a "fact" no matter how untrue it is and any non-liberal statement that counters a liberal objective is a "lie" no matter how true it is.

This is why I love liberal threads with the word "reality" in the title. I told you I'd be some tripped out shit.

they're not facts, just shit. posting a link to huffington doesn't make for true. you have to have simple (weak minded) dildos like fabulous fucking flavio lockstep with the illegal president, to balance out "the truth"

Tax cuts do not cost the taxpayers money.

Tax cuts save the taxpayers money

Government spending costs the taxpayers money

Government borrowing and spending costs the taxpayers money plus interest

Taxcuts themselves cost money and if not paid contribute to the fucking budget deficit you illiterate fucktard, they don't reduce debt and create high levels of economic growth, more proof again that Repugs care fuck all about the deficit, just getting rich.

You're the fucking retard here.

A tax cut does not cost the taxpayers money.

Tax cuts reduce government revenue they do not add to the government's expenses.

And I care about keeping more of my own money because the fucking government has proven over and over again that it is unable to handle my money prudently.

The government wastes too much of the money they get now. Why do they deserve more? Its easy to take other peoples money and waste it. Its a great gig no doubt. They provide some needed services but need to become more effiecient and the tax code needs to be simplified. After that we can talk about giving those congressman a higher allowance.

Forum List

Back