tax cuts for wealthy dont stimulate the economy:study

now why are you idiots still claiming it will create jobs if most of the studies do not show that?

Let me explain this you dim-witted tool.

Tax cuts alone would not help anything, but coupled with other things like regulatory reform, entitlement reform, tax reform ie. closing tax loopholes will help etc....

You idiot liberals are so fucking narrow minded that you only see part of the whole picture and my guess is it's because you lack the intelligence to concentrate on more than one talking point at a time.

go get your proof it works

I gave you a study that covers many states with many differing levels of these outliers.

They did not find what you claim

How can I prove somethimg works if it hasn't been done?

Damn you are one stupid fuck!

Your study was INCONCLUSIVE and you said so yourself.

But raising taxes on them will make the economy soar won't it? lol

it will help balence the budget just like under clinton

Raising Taxes on the rich brings in 85 billion in ten years.
What good will less than one billion each year do TM?
The government spends 10 billion every day.
Government has a spending problem not a revenue problem.

I believe I read 87 billion.

Either way lets break that down.

8.7 billion a year in additonal taxes
1.3 trillion a year in deficit spending.

Oh, yeah. This is a great plan to really help balance the budget. LOLberals are incompetent at economics and should be banned from math, science and economics.

Which tax cuts stimulate the economy? | Tax Break

“Almost all of the stimulative effect of tax cuts,” Zidar found, “results from tax cuts for the bottom 90 percent. A one percent of GDP tax cut for the bottom 90 percent results in 2.7 percentage points of GDP growth over a two-year period. The corresponding estimate for the top 10 percent is 0.13 percentage points and is insignificant statistically.”

Tax cuts for the wealthy will do more stimulate the economy than increasing taxes will do to reduce our debt. US does not have a revenue problem, but a spending problem. It's that simple.

your doing the austrain dance.

Your right wing bullshitters have duped you into thinking this is what the economcis field thinks.

Its not true.

Most economists call the austrian theory WRONG!

Let me explain this you dim-witted tool.

Tax cuts alone would not help anything, but coupled with other things like regulatory reform, entitlement reform, tax reform ie. closing tax loopholes will help etc....

You idiot liberals are so fucking narrow minded that you only see part of the whole picture and my guess is it's because you lack the intelligence to concentrate on more than one talking point at a time.

go get your proof it works

I gave you a study that covers many states with many differing levels of these outliers.

They did not find what you claim

How can I prove somethimg works if it hasn't been done?

Damn you are one stupid fuck!

Your study was INCONCLUSIVE and you said so yourself.

No you fucking idiot I did not.

READ the fucking article you asshole,

they said many studies on this subject previosly had been inconclusive.

This study came to a conclusion.

Now where is your study saying the austrian theory will work?

So, if Obama were consistent and honest, he'd say, "Bush did too much damage, I can't fix anything so I've decided not to run for reelection"

But raising taxes on them will make the economy soar won't it? lol

Oh really, do tell how these failures are going to "balance" a budget when they won't even pass one.

Another impediment to your bullshit claim is that Clinton only succeeded because he took a cue from the public when he took a shit kickin' at his first terms mid-term elections and worked with the opposition and dropped his "my way or the highway" attitude. While obummer doubled down because "we just don't understand".

Oh, and how much revenue do you contend is going to be raised by these increases you all are clamming for that will make such a dent in the deficit?

:lmao:

You're the biggest wingnut simpleton I've ever come across. Ever.

The austrian school of economics is veiwed by the vast majority of economists as the short bus school.

Its a fact they are the minority and out of favor with the experts in this world

Raising Taxes on the rich brings in 85 billion in ten years.
What good will less than one billion each year do TM?
The government spends 10 billion every day.
Government has a spending problem not a revenue problem.

I believe I read 87 billion.

Either way lets break that down.

8.7 billion a year in additonal taxes
1.3 trillion a year in deficit spending.

Oh, yeah. This is a great plan to really help balance the budget. LOLberals are incompetent at economics and should be banned from math, science and economics.

We're both wrong and it still isn't worth talking about.

You Can Raise Taxes, But You Still Have a Spending Problem - By Veronique de Rugy - The Corner - National Review Online

Using data from the president’s FY2013 budget, this chart places the revenue effects of this expiration into proper perspective. According to Office of Management and Budget data, letting the income-tax measures expire for top earners will raise revenue by a projected $850 billion over the next 10 years. With the restoration of the estate, gift, and generational-skipping transfer tax parameters (also part of the Bush-tax cuts that affect high earners), revenue is projected to increase about $967 billion over the next 10 years.

This additional revenue sounds like a lot of money, but let’s put this number into perspective by looking at how much the federal government will be spending over the course of the next 10 years. Drawing on the president’s own data, the chart above shows that the government will spend more than $46.9 trillion. Even without interest payments, spending will still amount to $41.2 trillion. Moreover, the total interest paid on the debt will reach $5.7 trillion. This cumulative amount is growing fast. Further, taking the president’s data at face value, the cumulative deficit over the period is still $6.7 trillion.

:lmao:

You're the biggest wingnut simpleton I've ever come across. Ever.

The austrian school of economics is veiwed by the vast majority of economists as the short bus school.

Its a fact they are the minority and out of favor with the experts in this world

That's right. Central planners want to centrally plan and think they know how to do it. Color me fucking shocked.

And yet, they fail miserably at it. They know the Austrian school is right, they just dont want to face the reality that they can't play economic god successfully. These modern "experts" in the field are witch doctors that do nothing but fuck shit up. And you're dumb enough to look to them for the solution.

Like I said, you're a fucking simpleton.

1950 to 1963 was the top tax rate was over 90%

Those are pretty much the dreamy con land years they want to go back to

want to balence the budget?

do what clinton did and we will have a bidget surplus AGAIN!

Historical Top Tax Rate

1950 through 1963 the top tax rate was over 90%.

those were some of the USs best years you fools

Again.. you idiot bitch... try looking at what was considered income, looking at what was deductible, etc..

And please tell us where this unequal treatment is acceptable... We know it is acceptable to the likes of you when it is unequal treatment of others when it benefits you, but that you will scream bloody murder when it is unequal treatment of a cause you hold close...

everyone has the same taxes on the same amount of money.

If you make billions YOU will be taxed the same as any billionaire.

get it dupe

want to balence the budget?

do what clinton did and we will have a bidget surplus AGAIN!
1) there WAS NO SURPLUS and there has not been one since 1957
2) You want to balance the budget, stop having ~47% not having a stake in the game and cut the fucking spending

fuck off you lying sack of shit.

there was a budget surplus and that is fact

Forum List

Back