tax cuts for wealthy dont stimulate the economy:study

now why are you idiots still claiming it will create jobs if most of the studies do not show that?

Let me explain this you dim-witted tool.

Tax cuts alone would not help anything, but coupled with other things like regulatory reform, entitlement reform, tax reform ie. closing tax loopholes will help etc....

You idiot liberals are so fucking narrow minded that you only see part of the whole picture and my guess is it's because you lack the intelligence to concentrate on more than one talking point at a time.

go get your proof it works

I gave you a study that covers many states with many differing levels of these outliers.

They did not find what you claim

Because you people have been duped into voting against your won interests

Exactly!!!!!

blue-collar-house.jpg

most have been iinconclusive that is true.

It never stopped the right from claiming that these type of tax cuts were CREATING JOBS.

The study posted did come to a conslusion huh?

Why have you fucks been lying and saying top tier tax cuts DEFINATELY create jobs?

because you are brain washed idiots

Why do you insist they don't?

If it is inconclusive then both sides could either be right or wrong.

You, a person whose spelling and grammar is at a third grade level, has no room to be calling anyone an idiot.

I just posted a study that came to a conclusion you idiot.

Now you theory is based on what facts?

its all from the Austrian school which is roundly seen as deeply flawed theory by the vast majority of economists

A conclusion that you yourself said was inconclusive.

I base my facts on the fact that I am a whole lot smarter than you.

Just admit it. This administration is clueless adn is deliberately leading LOLberals into believing that a tax increase is going to solve the problem. It's a fucking hoax. Plain and simple.

The federal government can have more money from the private sector when they start showing they are serious about balancing a budget and paying down debt. That means with what they currently have. They need to be trimmed.....with a chainsaw and bucket loader...

How much annual revenue with the federal parasites get from raising taxes. TM?

Will tax increases balance the current budget deficits?

Nope...but neither will ending Title X funding.

You need revenue AND cuts. Democrats have been willing to make the cuts, but the GOP has been completely unwilling to raise the revenue. All GOP candidates stood onstage and said they would reject 10 to 1 spending cuts to revenue increases. TEN TO ONE.

I think the GOP should push their balanced budget amendment through. That would require that they actually look at revenue instead of just cuts...Just like Romney had to as a Governor with a state that had such an amendment.

Raising the tax rates has got to be the biggest exercise in futility of all time. The last fucking however many years the left has screamed about these tax cuts, and the reality is, the amount of revenue that would be gained isn't enough to even cover the costs of listening to the president, democrats and their staff flap gum about it. You've wasted so much fuckign energy on trying to raise a tax marging that:

According to the New York Times, the president’s plan to abolish the Bush tax cuts for those making more than $250,000 is expected to bring in merely $0.7 trillion over the next decade, or about 0.4 percent of Gross Domestic Product per year. As a comparison, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the deficit over the same period is going to be $13 trillion, more than 6 percent of GDP per year

Obama

thats not the NYtimes

Why do you insist they don't?

If it is inconclusive then both sides could either be right or wrong.

You, a person whose spelling and grammar is at a third grade level, has no room to be calling anyone an idiot.

I just posted a study that came to a conclusion you idiot.

Now you theory is based on what facts?

its all from the Austrian school which is roundly seen as deeply flawed theory by the vast majority of economists

A conclusion that you yourself said was inconclusive.

I base my facts on the fact that I am a whole lot smarter than you.

you are fucking insane

I never said that and the article doesnt say that

You are a true simpleton, TM> That goes for you toolsheds that are in here saying tax increases are going to help too.

Last year my federal tax bill — the income tax I paid, as well as payroll taxes paid by me and on my behalf — was $6,938,744. That sounds like a lot of money. But what I paid was only 17.4 percent of my taxable income — and that’s actually a lower percentage than was paid by any of the other 20 people in our office. Their tax burdens ranged from 33 percent to 41 percent and averaged 36 percent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/opinion/stop-coddling-the-super-rich.html?_r=3&ref=opinion

one tax payer.

go get some real numbers instead of lies

Last edited:
From the nations experiance, 2001 to present, I would have to say that the tax cuts on the very wealthy have actually been counterproductive in terms of the economy.

We really need to go back to the Clinton tax schedule for all those making less than one million, and add an additional 5% for those making more than one million annually. And then spend the increase wisely. Reduce the deficit, and start upgrading our infrastructure.

The "Clinton tax schedule" worked great because we had the Dot Com Boom going on. Go back and read up on your Keynesian economic theory, Old Rocks. According to Keynes you raise taxes in an up economy to pay for money you've spent in a down economy. You DON'T raise taxes in a down economy.

“Almost all of the stimulative effect of tax cuts,” Zidar found, “results from tax cuts for the bottom 90 percent

You have to do a study beyond your kitchen. Sure, fewer handouts for lazy welfare whores would negatively impact the economy in your kitchen because then you'd have to do the thing you loathe the most to get money ... work ...

As for your hack partisan study that claims liberal politicians are right and the entire field of economics is wrong, yeah, noted.

You can get the same information from teh CBO on this. The tax rate increases produce so little revenue over ten years it is hardly worth even mentioning.

True simpleton, TM.

“Almost all of the stimulative effect of tax cuts,” Zidar found, “results from tax cuts for the bottom 90 percent

You have to do a study beyond your kitchen. Sure, fewer handouts for lazy welfare whores would negatively impact the economy in your kitchen because then you'd have to do the thing you loathe the most to get money ... work ...

As for your hack partisan study that claims liberal politicians are right and the entire field of economics is wrong, yeah, noted.

dear fucking idiot.

Austrian school crap is NOT main stream economics field

Which tax cuts stimulate the economy? | Tax Break

“Almost all of the stimulative effect of tax cuts,” Zidar found, “results from tax cuts for the bottom 90 percent. A one percent of GDP tax cut for the bottom 90 percent results in 2.7 percentage points of GDP growth over a two-year period. The corresponding estimate for the top 10 percent is 0.13 percentage points and is insignificant statistically.”

Tax cuts for the wealthy will do more stimulate the economy than increasing taxes will do to reduce our debt. US does not have a revenue problem, but a spending problem. It's that simple.

You're welcome. I also think our literacy rate is fucked. Gonna thank me for being Larua goddamn Bush too?

Yes I agree, the literacy rate among you liberals is fucked. Case in point.... Truthmatters.

And no, I would not insult Laura Bush in that manner.

Liberals have the illiteracy problem? No, Americans do. 1 in 7 people in this country can't read this thread. That matters.

It seems that First Lady's causes only irk you when they are a Democratic First Lady.

I think we have an obesity problem, illiteracy problem and while we took the wrong direction in our combating of it, a drug problem. I applaud our Nation's First Ladies for attempting to tackle these problems...ALL our Nation's first ladies.

Yes they do. And a lack of intelligence problem also.

1 in 6 Americans are on welfare. Coincidence?

Just first ladies that demonstrate disrespect for their country. Michelle for the first time in her adult life wasn't proud of her country until 2008. In other words, prior to that she was not proud to be an American.

Forum List

Back