tax cuts for wealthy dont stimulate the economy:study

Which tax cuts stimulate the economy? | Tax Break

“Almost all of the stimulative effect of tax cuts,” Zidar found, “results from tax cuts for the bottom 90 percent. A one percent of GDP tax cut for the bottom 90 percent results in 2.7 percentage points of GDP growth over a two-year period. The corresponding estimate for the top 10 percent is 0.13 percentage points and is insignificant statistically.”

Right on!

Which tax cuts stimulate the economy? | Tax Break

“Almost all of the stimulative effect of tax cuts,” Zidar found, “results from tax cuts for the bottom 90 percent. A one percent of GDP tax cut for the bottom 90 percent results in 2.7 percentage points of GDP growth over a two-year period. The corresponding estimate for the top 10 percent is 0.13 percentage points and is insignificant statistically.”

Right on!

images

taxes have how this country has paid for the government almost from the begining.

Pretending taxes are evil is like pretending you drive accrossed country without roads

How much annual revenue with the federal parasites get from raising taxes. TM?

Will tax increases balance the current budget deficits?

Nope...but neither will ending Title X funding.

You need revenue AND cuts. Democrats have been willing to make the cuts, but the GOP has been completely unwilling to raise the revenue. All GOP candidates stood onstage and said they would reject 10 to 1 spending cuts to revenue increases. TEN TO ONE.

I think the GOP should push their balanced budget amendment through. That would require that they actually look at revenue instead of just cuts...Just like Romney had to as a Governor with a state that had such an amendment.

They're both bad, but for different reasons. One is bad for the sugar...but at least it is a real thing, not a chemical. That's what makes the other bad. Drink juice or water...this country is too fucking fat anyway.

Thank you Michelle Obama.

You're welcome. I also think our literacy rate is fucked. Gonna thank me for being Larua goddamn Bush too?

Yes I agree, the literacy rate among you liberals is fucked. Case in point.... Truthmatters.

And no, I would not insult Laura Bush in that manner.

You don't expect the idiot to read her own links do you?

She sees the by-line and goes with it.

most have been iinconclusive that is true.

It never stopped the right from claiming that these type of tax cuts were CREATING JOBS.

The study posted did come to a conslusion huh?

Why have you fucks been lying and saying top tier tax cuts DEFINATELY create jobs?

because you are brain washed idiots

Why do you insist they don't?

If it is inconclusive then both sides could either be right or wrong.

You, a person whose spelling and grammar is at a third grade level, has no room to be calling anyone an idiot.

I just posted a study that came to a conclusion you idiot.

Now you theory is based on what facts?

its all from the Austrian school which is roundly seen as deeply flawed theory by the vast majority of economists

taxes have how this country has paid for the government almost from the begining.

Pretending taxes are evil is like pretending you drive accrossed country without roads
The income tax was instituted in 1913 twit.
Prior to that it was funded excise and import duties.
Go open another bottle retard, your spelling might improve.

The income tax was instituted in 1913 twit.
Prior to that it was funded excise and import duties.
Go open another bottle retard, your spelling might improve.

excise taxes you fucking limp brained dupe

Thank you Michelle Obama.

You're welcome. I also think our literacy rate is fucked. Gonna thank me for being Larua goddamn Bush too?

Yes I agree, the literacy rate among you liberals is fucked. Case in point.... Truthmatters.

And no, I would not insult Laura Bush in that manner.

Liberals have the illiteracy problem? No, Americans do. 1 in 7 people in this country can't read this thread. That matters.

It seems that First Lady's causes only irk you when they are a Democratic First Lady.

I think we have an obesity problem, illiteracy problem and while we took the wrong direction in our combating of it, a drug problem. I applaud our Nation's First Ladies for attempting to tackle these problems...ALL our Nation's first ladies.

now why are you idiots still claiming it will create jobs if most of the studies do not show that?

Let me explain this you dim-witted tool.

Tax cuts alone would not help anything, but coupled with other things like regulatory reform, entitlement reform, tax reform ie. closing tax loopholes will help etc....

You idiot liberals are so fucking narrow minded that you only see part of the whole picture and my guess is it's because you lack the intelligence to concentrate on more than one talking point at a time.

Because you people have been duped into voting against your won interests

How much annual revenue with the federal parasites get from raising taxes. TM?

Will tax increases balance the current budget deficits?

Nope...but neither will ending Title X funding.

You need revenue AND cuts. Democrats have been willing to make the cuts, but the GOP has been completely unwilling to raise the revenue. All GOP candidates stood onstage and said they would reject 10 to 1 spending cuts to revenue increases. TEN TO ONE.

I think the GOP should push their balanced budget amendment through. That would require that they actually look at revenue instead of just cuts...Just like Romney had to as a Governor with a state that had such an amendment.

Raising the tax rates has got to be the biggest exercise in futility of all time. The last fucking however many years the left has screamed about these tax cuts, and the reality is, the amount of revenue that would be gained isn't enough to even cover the costs of listening to the president, democrats and their staff flap gum about it. You've wasted so much fuckign energy on trying to raise a tax marging that:

According to the New York Times, the president’s plan to abolish the Bush tax cuts for those making more than $250,000 is expected to bring in merely $0.7 trillion over the next decade, or about 0.4 percent of Gross Domestic Product per year. As a comparison, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the deficit over the same period is going to be $13 trillion, more than 6 percent of GDP per year

Obama

Forum List

Back