Taunted for being Black, a student fought back, civil rights complaint says. The 30-second fight derailed her life.

It's amazing how the racist always have an excuse for their children.

Not making any excuses at all. Kids are cruel and always have been. They make fun of fat kids, kids that wear glasses, kids with pimples......

But words are harmless and when one uses violence to counter harmless words, they deserve whatever they get. There's no call for it. All these violins playing because she got upset at the punishment for her own actions. She ran away from home, she thought about suicide, well too Fn bad. You brought that on yourself and it shouldn't be a national story.

It's a sad story.

Stop using the word, and it will eventually die off. Unfortunately it's everywhere now in modern culture.

The Hip Hop community commonly uses it, and they sell it to white kids through their music. Don't want to hear it directed back at you? Then stop profiting off of it.
Racist have been using that word since this country was founded, only an idiot would think that would stop because someone black isn't using it.

Not making any excuses at all. Kids are cruel and always have been. They make fun of fat kids, kids that wear glasses, kids with pimples......
[/QUOTE]
Yep and that is why we have adults around to put an end to it, but when you are a racist you encourage the kids to keep putting it on.
But words are harmless and when one uses violence to counter harmless words, they deserve whatever they get. There's no call for it. All these violins playing because she got upset at the punishment for her own actions. She ran away from home, she thought about suicide, well too Fn bad. You brought that on yourself and it shouldn't be a national story.
Spoken like a true racist POS.

If words scare her or offend her, she shouldn't be in public. She should be hiding in her bedroom closet like all the other snowflakes and libtards.
THATS what they should be teaching her!!! They're just WORDS. They can only "hurt" you if YOU let them!

I don't condone bullying at all, and I would have said something to the principal about the bully, or reported him to the schoolboard if I were a student.
Teachers CAN'T do anything because the parents have made SURE that all power has been taken away from them. Since the early 90's, teachers have been nothing more than overpaid babysitters. You can't have it both ways. Either teachers HAVE the power to control their classes and students, or they don't. Period.

And the whining, snivelling Libtard parents saw to it back in the 80's, that ALL power was removed from the teachers in ALL public schools.

I don't condone bullying either, but I also realize it's the natural order of things. Just because you grow doesn't mean the bullies go away, they exist throughout people's lives. Bullies change tactics as they get older but they are still bullies.

Just look at today's society. Blm and antifa are bullies, people on social telling others what to do and demanding things are bullies, trannies trying to force you to lie for them with threats are bullies, Politicians try to bully citizens. Hell we all work with at least a couple bullies.

I dealt with bullies in school and it made me a stronger adult. They made me cry as a child then grandma taught me to toughen up. Now no one pushes me around.

And name calling a student? This is the best chance for parents to toughen their child up and teach them words only hurt you if you let them hurt you. If someone calls you a name and it hurts you then that's your fault and you let the other person have dominion over your life.

School is intended to prepare kids for real life in more ways than one. If we coddle and hide and protect and push all the bad things away for them they will grow up to be weak willed sissy ass pussy ass bitches.

Most black folks don't want to live around your racist, pasty white ass. If the accomadations and services were the same in black areas as they are in white what would be the need.

Too bad that your behaviors put your needed businesses OUT OF BUSINESS!

Cry us some more race card tears!!

:CryingCow:

Got milk? :abgg2q.jpg:

Just another racist POS making excuses for the actions of racist ass, white kids.
Based on what? Hearsay and the word of someone trying to avoid the consequences of violent assault? Do try harder. This thug allegedly is an A student, but couldn't foresee that violent outbursts might damage their future? I'll take Affirmative Action grades for $200.

This is bullshit. The white kids acting like that should receive the greatest possible sanctions for that outrageous behavior., up to and including expulsion..and yes, words can be a form of violence. It is not harmless,

Teachers and administrators (the Principal) should also be held accountable. If the Principal was aware and didn't do anything s/he should be terminated.

One of the best practical arguments I've ever heard in support of SCHOOL CHOICE.

Reports of racist bullying at Slaton High School are part of a pattern of discrimination in and around Lubbock, Texas, civil rights groups say. They’re filing complaints and calling on the federal government to investigate.

SLATON, Texas — The Black girl’s hands were shaking as she approached a white classmate in gym class.

“I told you,” Autumn Roberson-Manahan said, her voice quivering, “to stop using that word.”

Autumn, a 17-year-old senior at Slaton High School, said she’d asked the boy four days in a row to stop saying the N-word in class. And for four consecutive days, according to Autumn and a half-dozen other students later interviewed by the school principal, the boy had disregarded her pleas.

He’d said the slur while talking trash on the basketball court, Autumn recalled: “Oh! I’m ballin’ on y’all n----s.” And while cleaning up at the end of class: “These dumb n----s left the balls out again.” That day, Oct. 27, he’d said it again, smirking after having dribbled past a student and hitting a jump shot, Autumn said.

By then, Autumn, a straight-A student and one of only two dozen Black students at her small-town high school outside Lubbock, had been complaining about racial harassment involving three other classmates since the second week of school, according to interviews with Autumn and her family, messages they sent to administrators and a civil rights complaint filed Monday with the U.S. Department of Education. In September, she’d secretly recorded two boys in class calling her the N-word. When the alleged harassment continued, Autumn told administrators she was struggling to focus on her schoolwork. Her parents tried to intervene, demanding to speak with the principal and writing to the superintendent.

But the racist comments didn’t stop, according to the federal complaint.

This is in 2022, unbelievable.

Keep telling us though there is no racism in America anymore, all of that ended in the 60s.

Struth what do you think about this story?

Oh the horrrrrrrroooooooorrrrrrr!
There’s stupid people everywhere. Why bother with this moron. Laugh at his ignorance and move on.

Based on what? Hearsay and the word of someone trying to avoid the consequences of violent assault? Do try harder. This thug allegedly is an A student, but couldn't foresee that violent outbursts might damage their future? I'll take Affirmative Action grades for $200.
Read the WHOLE article JB Stoner and your dumbass might learn something.

Read the WHOLE article JB Stoner and your dumbass might learn something.

What pertinent part of the "whole story" did you leave out of your excerpts in the OP ... And why did you choose to leave it out?
The link goes to a paywall at some bullshit media outlet ... And I don't intend to provide them with my information or support.

Forum List

Back