Tattooed teacher has sex with student. Teacher blames boy

Horrible, just horrible

I hope the poor boy recovers

You libs who say that men and women are equal, would you joke if a male teacher had sec with 16 year old girl?

DAMN!!! Again....where were these teachers when I was sixteen!!!
And she's HOT!!!! What kind of dumb ass kid gives up this chick by talking?

Look as a man, I understand the attraction to a pretty teacher. However, the double standards in the reactions to these teacher-student sex scandals is disappointing to say the least.

I believe in equality. Equality in the sense that the law applies equally to everyone no matter what. A teacher is in a position of power and to take advantage of a student is reprehensible and illegal. If a tattooed male teacher had sex with a female student, we as a society would want life imprisonment. However, when it's the other way around, men tend to react "where were these teachers when i was in school?" or berate the male victim. Why do we do that? It makes no sense.

Statutory rape is statutory rape. A child under 18 can not consent. That female teacher should be punished legally for her actions.

I didn't have any teachers that looked like that when I was in high school. Most of my teachers looked like Roseanne Barr.

You libs who say that men and women are equal, would you joke if a male teacher had sec with 16 year old girl?

I'm a Republican and I wish I was that lucky when in school. Sorry, but there is a difference if the sexes were reversed. Why you ask? My answer - because it just is.

I'm a Republican and I wish I was that lucky when in school. Sorry, but there is a difference if the sexes were reversed. Why you ask? My answer - because it just is.

It's completely normal for a 16 year old student to WANT to get in a teachers pants, especially hot teachers.

But, BUT, it's NOT normal, or appropriate for an adult teacher to fuck her students.

It is kind of inconsistent to say he wore down her defenses when they are meeting multiple times and if she allegedly drove him to either the church or her house. If he wore down her defenses, he allegedly had help from her.

Altice was originally arrested in October. Altice was believed to have had sex with a 16-year-old on many occasions, including at her South Weber home and at a park in addition to the church parking lot, a Davis County Jail report states.

Utah teacher Brianne Altice claims SHE is the victim after teen boy 'wore down her defenses' | Mail Online

Not likely, they obviously are programmed to see a female student as the "victim" and the male student as getting lucky.

They need to be treated equally, and if a poor innocent girl is a victim, then so is the same aged boy.

It is kind of inconsistent to say he wore down her defenses when they are meeting multiple times and if she allegedly drove him to either the church or her house. If he wore down her defenses, he allegedly had help from her.

Altice was originally arrested in October. Altice was believed to have had sex with a 16-year-old on many occasions, including at her South Weber home and at a park in addition to the church parking lot, a Davis County Jail report states.

Utah teacher Brianne Altice claims SHE is the victim after teen boy 'wore down her defenses' | Mail Online

She wear me down anytime she wants.....

Forum List

Back