Taser death of a black man in Pasadena...another pillar of the community killed

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Police respond to multiple calls made to 911 at 2:35am Friday...reports detail a man with a knife and a fire extinguisher. Police arrive, man is holding both items, he ignores multiple commands to drop items so officers tase him and a struggle ensues. The man is handcuffed and restrained, he stops breathing and dies.

The 36 year old man killed was a father of eight with a ninth on the way with his girlfriend...he had no job and was on social security.
I'm sure this guy was a great father, great boyfriend and a real positive contributor to society....all good quality people have 9 children, don't work at age 36, fight with their girlfriend at 2:35am and ignore gun wielding police commands ....right?
Damn you police...you just keep taking the best from us for no reason!

damn, tasered to death is frikken harsh, and not funny.

Yes it is...common sense which is uncommon in some communities tells me it's far easier to obey police commands and stay alive. He had a lot of work left to do...he could have easily had 11 children by 40...us taxpayers could have used the extra write-off....right?

He be a valuable member of the community, a fambly man. He wuz just chillin, he mean no harm.

Black lives matter! Kill racist white cops! We be protesting da system and sheeeeiiiitttt!

Yes it is...common sense which is uncommon in some communities tells me it's far easier to obey police commands and stay alive. He had a lot of work left to do...he could have easily had 11 children by 40...us taxpayers could have used the extra write-off....right?
him being a douche does not make you being an evil dick acceptable.

Why not? They have it in their heads that they are being killed, and in return they want to kill us.

If somebody wants to kill you, you don't be "nice" to them and roll over. You freaking fight.

Blacks want to kill whites. That is a fact of life in America. They want you dead and gone, they want a black country of their own.

Why not? They have it in their heads that they are being killed, and in return they want to kill us.

If somebody wants to kill you, you don't be "nice" to them and roll over. You freaking fight.

Blacks want to kill whites. That is a fact of life in America. They want you dead and gone, they want a black country of their own.
so it's acceptable to slowly kill someone b/c they are black?

Wonder what the Vegas over/under would be for the total number of illegitimate children this guys's nine offspring bring into the world in their life times? Whatever, I'd bet the over.

You are extremely ignorant.

"kill us"? I thought you said you were east Indian?

Is this really that trivial? I can't wrap my head around the excuse making / debate.
How far do I need to dumb myself down to get it?

criminal is holding knife
officers demand he drop the knife multiple times
criminal ignores commands repeatedly
criminal is tased and told to stop resisting
criminal continues to resist
officers continue to tase
criminal is finally restrained..then he goes into cardiac arrest and dies

Are these people taught cause and effect in third grade like the rest of the world?
Do their peanut brains understand action and consequence?
People who can't see the perpetrator caused his own death in this situation are either ignorant criminals themselves or have a second grade education...or both....this is basic, basic stuff.

Is this really that trivial? I can't wrap my head around the excuse making / debate.

Are these people taught cause and effect in third grade like the rest of the world?
People who can't see the perpetrator caused his own death in this situation are either ignorant criminals themselves or have a second grade education...or both....this is basic, basic stuff.
the facts don't make it funny, you thinking it funny makes you a low life

Well, you may have read into what I said looking for something other than the point that I believe I made clearly. People tend to do that...dissect things in search of what they want to see and then miss the point that was on the surface all along.
It requires a very small iQ to see that these people are killing themselves over and over again. People and their ignorance want to blame someone and something else....it's the same way they live their whole life...it's always someones else's fault. This is a no-brainer.

Well, you may have read into what I said looking for something other than the point that I believe I made clearly. People tend to do that...dissect things in search of what they want to see and then miss the point that was on the surface all along.
It requires a very small iQ to see that these people are killing themselves over and over again. People and their ignorance want to blame someone and something else....it's the same way they live their whole life...it's always someones else's fault. This is a no-brainer.
I don't care what your useless point is.

you mocked a mans painful death, that's my point and it's what you did, the rest you adding on as some kind of vile excuse to think it's funny.

you're about as low as a 'person' can go.

you mocked a mans painful death, that's my point and it's what you did, the rest you adding on as some kind of vile excuse to think it's funny.

Are you feeling well or have I misjudged you?

Are you feeling well or have I misjudged you?
you misjudged me, I assume.

Forum List

Back