Look at the behavior of these blacks

'these' blacks?

are they the same as 'the' blacks that love trump? :afro:

So, you idiots still don't get it.

These blacks are rejecting the premise that my life, as a brown person, matters. ONLY black lives matter. The rest of us can be murdered by them and go to hell. That includes whites, asians, hispanics.

NO white or hispanic or asian person would attack someone who holds a sign saying all lives matter.

Go screw yourself, blacks.

So, you idiots still don't get it.These blacks are rejecting the premise that my life, as a brown person, matters. ONLY black lives matter. The rest of us can be murdered by them and go to hell. That includes whites, asians, hispanics.NO white or hispanic or asian person would attack someone who holds a sign saying all lives matter.Go screw yourself, blacks.
The matter is this: you don't get it. And that is your worry, not mine.

Yup, we have criminals like you, BrokeLoser, in our society.

Another fine display of Black Delusion...you people really do apply some weird form of opposite logic..it's quite fascinating; a genetic defect I'm sure.

A college educated property owner, a business owner, a taxpayer, a father of three and husband, no run in with police...ever, a person who has never had to rely on any form of public assistance and I'm a criminal....Hmmm, do you hear what this sounds like?

Yup, we have criminals like you, BrokeLoser, in our society.

Another fine display of Black Delusion...you people really do apply some weird form of opposite logic..it's quite fascinating; a genetic defect I'm sure.

A college educated property owner, a business owner, a taxpayer, a father of three and husband, no run in with police...ever, a person who has never had to rely on any form of public assistance and I'm a criminal....Hmmm, do you hear what this sounds like?
You sound like me, yet you are a criminal in thought and only waiting to happen. You are a perfect trumper.

Oreo, Uncle Tom, and house nigga are terms, among others, used almost exclusively by the Alt Right

'these' blacks?

are they the same as 'the' blacks that love trump? :afro:

all 3 of them.
Oh, Oreo, Uncle Tom, and house nigga as other blacks and some dims call them?

Did I use those terms?

No.

You're dismissed.
Guess you missed the "other blacks and some dims" part. But I'll excuse you.

again, did I use those terms, dum dum?

this is why rightwingnuts can't discuss a single issue. you get caught up in BS... which, i guess, is why you think dumb donald its an acceptable emissary for this country.

Anyone here looking at JakeStarkey's avatar and thinking, you know, we get what you're saying: Trump is Hitler. But then thinking, yo, that dude is looking proud and decent. Do you want him for a neighbor, or the fucking slouching racial garbage that makes up the Hillary team?

Forum List

Back