Tariq's PEACE PRAYER

500,000 Muslims have been slaughtered by Israeli and American war-mongers. Even so, I tTARIQ, forgive you for I am a man of peace as are all good Muslims.

Even more muslims have been slaughtered by muslims. Men of peace? So was Attilla the Hun.

500,000 Muslims have been slaughtered by Israeli and American war-mongers. Even so, I tTARIQ, forgive you for I am a man of peace as are all good Muslims.

And lots of people are killed and mutilated in the name of Islam ALL the time. Even so, we forgive you Tariq for participating in that kind of vile hatred for we are far more civilized than the foul hatred and violence of Islam.

My cowardly American friend. Do you not have the courage to post all of your messages on the Public Board?

And lots of people are killed and mutilated in the name of Islam ALL the time. Even so, we forgive you Tariq for participating in that kind of vile hatred for we are far more civilized than the foul hatred and violence of Islam.

My cowardly American friend. Do you not have the courage to post all of your messages on the Public Board?
I just used my Koran for TP. Not feeling so well after gorging myself on pork. Thank the great pig god for the Koran.

Dear Tariq,

you cowardly pussy asshole lying Mohammedan* asslicker. How the fuck are you this fine day, douche bag?

What do the peace loving Islamic types fervently SHOUT and proclaim as they behead an innocent human being for the offense of having been a Jew?

Why my my my! It's the same asshole expression prominently placed in your own avatar, shit breath: "Allah Akbar!" This is the claim by you Islamic types that "God is Great," which may be true, but used -- as many of your people do -- at a time of revolting depraved cowardly slaughter, the words kind of lose their intended meaning.

Fuck yourself, scumbag. Go fuck a camel, you piece of shit.

Oh, and before I forget: was there something you thought you wanted to hear from me you crap muncher?

Fuck off.

Most sincerely yours,

Your pal,

Liability

mohammed_truban_bomb.jpg

Liability,

You are a sad excuse for an American if that's what you are.

Observe, everyone, as the mere mention of Islam sends some of USMB's less sane posters spiraling into fits of slobbering delirium. This is the power that Islam exercises over disbelievers. :lol:

Kalam,

Thank you my brother. You too are wise. These people disgust me yet I still try to convert them to our glorious faith. We must express Allah's love and devotion.

Poor confused Muslims take an opportunity to be victims whenever possible, ignoring the fact that trolls get handled at USMB.

Pussies.

No one, I just get a little Ticked off when people start preaching about Peace when many people use the Muslim Religion as a Killing tool.

Not attacking all Muslims.

Okay, but have Tariq or Kalam given you any indication that they are or would use the Quran as a killing tool?

I've read a lot of Kalam's posts. Although I don't agree with him, I don't think I have yet seen anything objectionable.

As for Tariq, the few posts from him, that I have read have seemed trollish, so I must say I have not really gotten much from him to date, but as of yet, find nothing to indicate that he is one of those who would use his religion as an excuse to kill.

Immie

Actually, Not Kalam, But look at Tariq's "Islam Will Take over"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/110018-before-it-is-too-late.html

That being said, what must a Muslim do to cool you off?

Well first of all, If i see a Muslim i don't suspect them to be a Muslim Extremist.. I see them as a normal person.. I have a Few Muslim neighbors here in North Carolina.. I've also had a couple Muslim Friends.

But when they come in here posting shit like Join Islam before it's too late, Islam will take over America, etc etc.. I can't really consider them a "Friendly" Muslim.

Maybe he's not Muslim at all but a troll.

Okay, but have Tariq or Kalam given you any indication that they are or would use the Quran as a killing tool?

I've read a lot of Kalam's posts. Although I don't agree with him, I don't think I have yet seen anything objectionable.

As for Tariq, the few posts from him, that I have read have seemed trollish, so I must say I have not really gotten much from him to date, but as of yet, find nothing to indicate that he is one of those who would use his religion as an excuse to kill.

Immie

Actually, Not Kalam, But look at Tariq's "Islam Will Take over"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/110018-before-it-is-too-late.html

That being said, what must a Muslim do to cool you off?

Well first of all, If i see a Muslim i don't suspect them to be a Muslim Extremist.. I see them as a normal person.. I have a Few Muslim neighbors here in North Carolina.. I've also had a couple Muslim Friends.

But when they come in here posting shit like Join Islam before it's too late, Islam will take over America, etc etc.. I can't really consider them a "Friendly" Muslim.

Maybe he's not Muslim at all but a troll.

That is kind of how I have been looking at his posts all along. He has not proven to me that he is who is pretending to be. So at this point, I'm simply skimming posts from him to see if there appears to be anything of value.

Immie

Awww. Poor Kalam. Don't cwy.

You left your webcam running, Disability:

"AAAAAH! ISLAAAAAAAAAAM!"

Don't fret, Kalam. It's not your fault that Islam is a depraved scummy religion.

It IS, however, your fault that you lack sufficient rationality to reject it as the self-contradictory and psychotic mess that it is.

Apostasy! It's the way to go. Fly! Be Free! Reject that bullshit religion!

Nah. You never will. You aren't bright enough to apply common sense.

Oh well.

:lol:

Awww. Poor Kalam. Don't cwy.

You left your webcam running, Disability:

"AAAAAH! ISLAAAAAAAAAAM!"

Don't fret, Kalam. It's not your fault that Islam is a depraved scummy religion.

It IS, however, your fault that you lack sufficient rationality to reject it as the self-contradictory and psychotic mess that it is.

Apostasy! It's the way to go. Fly! Be Free! Reject that bullshit religion!

Nah. You never will. You aren't bright enough to apply common sense.

Oh well.

:lol:

Whambulance.gif

Forum List

Back