Tarantino’s new film, "Django", uses the word “******” 108 times

Tarantino is the most overrated producer/director/writer of our time.

'nuf said.

Who "overrated" him?

The Free Market?

:lol:

I usually like Tarantino...but as a middle aged white guy, I'm not interested in this movie, mainly because I find the Title, "Django," idiotic.

I'm saving my money to see "Orenthal"

Terminator+starring+OJ+Simpson.jpg

How many times did Spike Lee use the word ******? I read Samuel Clemens AKA Mark Twain use the same word a zillion amount of times, I also hear blacks using the same word so? It doesn’t mean ANYYHING anymore except pretend to shock liberal white people. Get over it.

Last edited:
If it is historically accurate why was Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer rewritten to eliminate the term? The complaint is not that it was used but that like Tarantino's use of violence over used. Stuffing it in wherever it would fit instead of where it was the most effective at advancing the narrative. If someone doesn't like it they are racist.

Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn were re-written to satisfy the PC bullshitters.

Might wanna check again, back to that time, and see how many times the word "******" was actually used in what was considered "polite speech".

You'd be surprised.

In time the word "******" became offensive.
Followed by the word "colored".
Followed by the word "black".

Any time now the expression "African-American" will be considered offensive.

Those with chip on the shoulder, like Spike Lee bitch and complain and bitch and complain.

How many times did Spike Lee use the word ******? I read Samuel Clemens AKA Mark Twain use the same word a zillion amount of times, I also hear blacks using the same word so? It doesn’t mean ANYYHING anymore except pretend to shock liberal white people. Get over it.

If I remember correctly Mark Twain also committed the great sin of not calling/referring to Injun Joe as "Native American Joe".

What a piece of politically incorrect and insensitive racist crap Mark Twain was!!!!!

What is the last relevant Spike Lee film you saw? 15 years ago? Maybe he is jealous of Terentino? I am getting that vibe here, I still like "Do the right thing". Lee has gotten off the right track and needs to refocus.

"Inside Man" was excellent, and that was in 2006. I have high hopes for his re-make of Oldboy as well, that's coming out next year.

I'm not the biggest Spike Lee fan, but he's made some great movies.

The movie is about a slave owner in the south before the Civil War.

So to maintain correct era dialouge in the movie; the word ****** is liberally used.

The use of the word ****** is historically accurate and apropo for the time period.

But another film maker Spike Lee says that it's just blatant racism and has no place in the movie.

Agree or disagree? :cool:

I saw the movie, I am black and I could care less what Spike Lee said, that movie was great.

Django was an awesome movie.. My personal movie opinion is check it out. Movies are so damn expensive now a days, but this one was worth the 10 bucks

Caught it on Christmas day at 1200. Cost me $15.00 total for me and my wife.

Nice.

So to maintain correct era dialouge in the movie; the word ****** is liberally used.

The use of the word ****** is historically accurate and apropo for the time period.

But another film maker Spike Lee says that it's just blatant racism and has no place in the movie.

How many times is the N word used in the Whiite House every day by the Secret Service and the military charged to watch over this first family of fools?

So when the secret service is watching Obama's daughters, they are calling them that when they go home?

You fucking ass, they are professionals, have honor (something you have no idea of) and do their jobs with pride.

Fuck, you are an ass. You really are.

So, walk up to a group of young, black gentlemen and call each and every one of them that....since you are saying it doesnt mean anything to them. Let us know how that turned out.

So, walk up to a group of young, black gentlemen and call each and every one of them that....since you are saying it doesnt mean anything to them. Let us know how that turned out.

Never a problem for me. And I am very very very white. And I have crossed most of North America. I'm a pale face.

In the south and I do love this phrase when you figure out a real problem in your house hold, you say you ****** rigged it.

It's the best compliment you can give.

American blacks who have risen in D ranks are the most racist people on the planet.I've never met the like. Racist to the core.

Hell's bells American blacks wont even recognize that the first slaves in America were Irish children that Cromwell shipped over.

Last edited:

Why would you even think this? In the old days oh Lord slap me up side the head my dad could pull over and he did and ask a bunch of black kids for directions to hit the Kings highway.

Black or white ? No matter.

Never a problem for me. And I am very very very white. And I have crossed most of North America. I'm a pale face.

In the south and I do love this phrase when you figure out a real problem in your house hold, you say you ****** rigged it.

American blacks who have risen in D ranks are the most racist people on the planet.I've never met the like. Racist to the core.

Hell's bells American blacks wont even recognize that the first slaves in America were Irish children that Cromwell shipped over.
Well, I am black. Call me one.

Man onlu you people could turn a movie into a racial incident.

So when the secret service is watching Obama's daughters, they are calling them that when they go home?

You fucking ass, they are professionals, have honor (something you have no idea of) and do their jobs with pride.

Fuck, you are an ass. You really are.

Seriously. They don't direspect the President. Now hookers, that's a completely different thing.

Last edited:

In my part of the south, actually the southwest, the term "****** rigged" ment a very poor repair of inferior quality.

And a "third rate ****** rig" was the worst of the worst. :cool:

I disagree that Spike Lee said anything of the sort about this movie. Mr Lee did complain about use of the word in Jackie Brown.

I'm impressed that somebody knows about the Irish slaves. Up to 80,000 of them were sent to the West Indies in the 1650s, mostly girls, in the daze of the English witch craze. Cromwell's massacres in Ireland and subsequent shipping residents of this pagan stronghold had a religious eliminationist motive. The Irish slaves being interbred with Africans there is said to be the source of the similarities between the Irish brogue and the Jamaican accent, and it's suggested that there were into the 19th century blacks on the islands who spoke Gaelic.

It seems these were preceded though by the first African slaves who landed in Virginia in 1619 carried by a Dutch ship that stole them from a Spanish one. At this point a precedent had already been set in Brazil where slaves had been traded for sixty years. Not that a chronology really makes a difference, just historical perspective.

The last post is well taken - we still have no evidence that Spike Lee actually said what the OP claims.

A little known fact is that it was Dutch Jews who started the slave trade to the Americas from the city of New Amsterdam; later renamed New York City. :cool:

Last edited:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back