Tape of Obama Imitating Jeremiah Wright Finally Released

Tape of Obama Imitating Jeremiah Wright Finally Released

Daily Caller unearths portions of address to African-American ministers from 2007

Funniest part of this is ...
Sean Hannity promised a look at Barack Obama that you'd never seen before. Only problem was we had seen it before back in 2007. But Tucker Carlson explained: "People say 'this has already been reported.' Well, actually, it hasn't been reported, and I know because I reported on it the first time." Iron-clad logic, if ever there was any.

Video of bobble heads, Carlson and Hannity here - Be sure you watch all of it for the very explosive footage of George W. Bush.

Jon Stewart Slams Sean Hannity's 'Explosive' Barack Obama Video From 2007

Last edited:
So without having read thru this thread, has any Con on here been honest enough to admit what a big pile of fail this video is?

I'm sure the answer is "no", but it would be nice if at least one did.

Its as big a fail as it was the first time around but let's let the kiddies have their (lying) fun.

Thanks very much for the Trivia Fact.

I understand you are going to vote for the entitlement president in hopes of increasing your share of Obama redistribution of America wealth, so I am not surprised by your partisan comments.

It worked for Chavez, free homes, refrigerators, cell phones all from the oil money he stole...

image.jpg

"Barack your people want cradle to grave, do as I do, give them free stuff."​

Last edited:
obamawright2.jpg

This Is How Obama ‘Founding Father’ Rev. Wright, His Church & Black Liberation Theology Shaped the President’s Worldview

10/15/12

Editor’s Note: This week, the DVD of the movie “2016″ will be released. A key premise of the film is that Barack Obama has his own set of five “founding fathers” — five key people who shaped his worldview. This week, TheBlaze will examine one of those individuals each day. Today, the focus will be on the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the president’s former pastor.

–

Most Americans know the Rev. Jeremiah Wright for his fiery sermons that were incessantly played by media during the 2008 campaign. You may recall his quotes about God damning America and his accusation that the U.S. government used HIV “as a means of genocide against people of color.” But the majority of Americans likely don’t know much about Wright’s personal background and — considering the media narrative and his refusal to speak with reporters — learning about his life and influences is somewhat challenging.

Some might contend that there’s no need to study Wright further — that the intense and seemingly anti-American rhetoric that was observed on television sets across America tells us all we need to know about one of the nation’s most controversial pastors. However, considering the elevated level of influence Wright had in President Barack Obama’s life, understanding the figure helps to shed further light on the president’s personal beliefs and ideals.

---

A Full Primer on Obama’s ‘Founding Father’ Jeremiah Wright, Black Liberation Theology & More | TheBlaze.com

wright.jpg

King had a dream, Obama has a drone, Rev. Wright says

BY STEFANO ESPOSITO
January 15, 2014

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright chats with Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis after an event Wednesday in West Pullman to commemorate the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. | Stefano Esposito~Sun-Times

If the Rev. Jeremiah Wright believes — as he’s claimed in the past — that he and President Barack Obama will be buddies again when he’s out of office, the firebrand preacher didn’t do himself any favors Wednesday.

Speaking at a breakfast co-hosted by the Chicago Teachers Union to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday, Wright said that while the civil rights leader proclaimed “I have a dream,” Obama says, “I have a drone.”

Wright — with CTU President Karen Lewis and a host of mainly African-American pastors in attendance — continued in that vein Wednesday, blasting corporate media for reducing King’s words to palatable sound bites. Wright provided plenty of his own sound bites, as he took aim at some of Illinois’ most revered citizens, including America’s 16th president.

King had a dream, Obama has a drone, Rev. Wright says - Chicago Sun-Times

Forum List

Back