Obama Increased Foreign Aid 80%; Spent 76% More on Foreign Aid Than Border Security

And then we hear that extra security for our ambassador in Libya was refused because of budget cuts.

Nice to know that we can give money to the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood, but not pay to protect our people from terrorist threats that were known about in advance.

Can't wait for the libs to jump in and defend the Obama administration.

Personally I don't have a problem with Foreign aid, I have a Problem with Foreign Aid with no clear plan behind it. We gave Egypt Billions for years for 1 reason only. Because they agreed to keep the peace with Israel, and keep the Radical Islamic Elements in Egypt in check.

Now that deal is gone, Egypt in now in the control of the Very Radical Islamic Elements we were trying to keep in check, and is talking war with Israel not peace.

So why do we continue to give them the aid?

Then there is the fact that even though we borrow Trillions from China and everyone says they own our asses. We actually still give them aid, I mean Can you fucking top that? It's not a huge amount, but why are we still giving a country that we own Trillions, and is set to surpass us in Global Economic Power, Fucking Aid?

I'll tell you why, because once these stupid fucks in DC commit to spending money on something, they just can't fucking seem to ever stop spending it, Even when it's not needed, or wise anymore.

Look no further than the Rural Electrification act for proof of that. We still spend Millions on it every year, even though you would be hard pressed to find a place in the US, unable to get Electricity, Because they just can't stop spending.

I'm telling you it does not matter who we elect, or what we do, Sooner or later this fucking house of cards is coming down. Nothing we can do, can give us the responsible Leaders needed to avoid it. Not with only Dems and Reps to pick from.

Sad sad state of affairs, I fear for my children's future in this country.

And then we hear that extra security for our ambassador in Libya was refused because of budget cuts.

Nice to know that we can give money to the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood, but not pay to protect our people from terrorist threats that were known about in advance.

Can't wait for the libs to jump in and defend the Obama administration.

Nah they will just Blame the GOP in the house for it all. They made Obama pick up the 3am call, and hang the fuck up on them.

Eight long years of trying to convince Americans that the greatest threat to the world's whatever was America itself.
Obama's only sworn enemy was white America.
Thirty one states.

Forum List

Back