Tanks and artillery against a civilian population does not look good to the rest of the world.?

According to Snopes it was 44%, a strong plurality and enough to give Hamas enough seats in Parliament to establish a dictatorship.

But just like the leftists in this country, Hamas had advertised itself as a charitable organization who intended to greatly improve the lives of the Palestinian citizens. But once in office, the purpose was for their own self interests and the quality of life of the citizens be damned. In Hamas' case, their intent was to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.

Their militancy forced Israel and also Egypt to blockade the Palestinians. Even now Egypt refuses to accept Palestinian refugees and of course Israel cannot do so without running the risk of terrorists and saboteurs coming in with them.

And in defense of the Palestinians who should flee the country, with neither Egypt or Israel allowing them into their countries, the only escape route they have is by sea.

View attachment 853194
Not just recently either, Palestinians can't flee by sea or Israeli gun boats go after them.

This is the classic dilemma of urban warfare. Armies are designed to fight other armies, where their targets are tanks, and artillery, and battalions of soldiers. Urban warfare is the most deadly form of warfare, because you have to go door to door, room to room, not knowing who's friend and who's foe until they start shooting.
To minimize their own causalities, requires they not take chances. If a sniper fires from an apartment building filled with civilians, you take out the apartment building. If someone fires a mortar from a school filled with children, you take out the school.

Which is why the Geneva conventions prohibit fighting a war that way.
Hamas has not signed the Geneva Convention. Which is why, like ISIS and others, it does what it wants and uses its own civilians to make itself look like the victim of the whole thing. And the anti Israel world is gladly helping.

I have been watching this Israeli Palestinian issue now for many years. The thing that keeps coming up in my mind is, how long will the government of Israel continue to claim self defense, by using Tanks and droping bombs on a civilian population in the Gaza strip and West Bank? This looks like a complete slaughter of innocent civilians on the television news every night?. I know many say that Israel has a right to defend themselves. But I do not see the Palestinians with Tanks, or with any aircraft.? Do the Israelis know how this all looks to the rest of the world.?!

They're supposed to go up against Hamas on mopeds?

I have been watching this Israeli Palestinian issue now for many years. The thing that keeps coming up in my mind is, how long will the government of Israel continue to claim self defense, by using Tanks and droping bombs on a civilian population in the Gaza strip and West Bank? This looks like a complete slaughter of innocent civilians on the television news every night?. I know many say that Israel has a right to defend themselves. But I do not see the Palestinians with Tanks, or with any aircraft.? Do the Israelis know how this all looks to the rest of the world.?!
That's just a part of the big picture... 😊

The big picture = Beneficiaries of conflicts

#### Beneficiaries of Conflicts in the Middle East

The conflicts in the Middle East have had complex and far-reaching consequences, and it is challenging to pinpoint specific beneficiaries. However, it is possible to identify some actors and entities that have gained certain advantages or benefits from these conflicts. These benefits may vary depending on the specific conflict and the interests of the parties involved. Here are some potential beneficiaries:

1. Regional Powers: Some regional powers have sought to expand their influence and leverage the conflicts in the Middle East to advance their own interests. For example, Iran has capitalized on the power vacuum created by conflicts in Iraq, Syria, and Yemen to increase its regional influence and support proxy groups. Similarly, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states have used conflicts to assert their influence and counter Iran's influence.

2. Arms Industry: The conflicts in the Middle East have led to increased demand for weapons and military equipment. Arms-producing countries, including the United States, Russia, and European countries, have benefited economically from arms sales to various parties involved in the conflicts.

3. Non-State Actors: Certain non-state actors, such as extremist groups like ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), have exploited the conflicts to gain territory, resources, and power. These groups have used the chaos and instability to establish their own self-proclaimed caliphate and carry out acts of terrorism.

4. Energy Interests: The Middle East is a major global supplier of oil and gas. Conflicts in the region can disrupt energy supplies and lead to price fluctuations, which can benefit countries or entities with control over alternative energy sources or those with the ability to exploit the resulting market conditions.

5. Foreign Powers: Some foreign powers, such as the United States, Russia, and China, have used the conflicts in the Middle East to advance their geopolitical interests. These powers may seek to establish military bases, secure access to resources, or influence regional dynamics to their advantage.

While certain actors may benefit from conflicts in the Middle East, the overall impact of these conflicts has been devastating for the region and its people. The humanitarian toll, displacement of populations, and destruction of infrastructure far outweigh any potential benefits gained by specific actors.

However, the beneficiaries mentioned above are not exhaustive, and the dynamics of conflicts in the Middle East are complex and multifaceted. 😊😊😊

It only looks that way to ignorant idiots like you. The Palestinians have launched tens of thousands of bombardment rockets against Israeli civilian targets. The Israelis retaliate against the launching sites AFTER warning the civilians in the area that retaliatory strikes are coming. The only reason there haven't been hundreds of thousands of Israeli civilian casualties is that unlike the Palestinians, Israel has spent millions of dollars creating shelters and even more money developing the Iron Dome anti-missile system to protect its civilians.

The State of Israel was created by the United Nations. It was a country that came into existence in the wrong area. You have a bunch of European Jews living around Arabs.?! There were bound to be problems.?!

The State of Israel was created by the United Nations. It was a country that came into existence in the wrong area. You have a bunch of European Jews living around Arabs.?! There were bound to be problems.?!
There were Jews in Jerusalem 100 years ago and 5 Thousand years ago

Go Israel, fuck Hamas and Palestine.

The State of Israel was created in exactly the same way as other states were created -- by meeting the standards required for national independence, and then declaring independence. It came into existence in exactly the same manner as Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Lebanon after the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire. Are you questioning the legitimacy of these states?

The State of Israel came into existence in the homeland of the Jewish people who have lived there continuously, as a distinct Jewish people, for thousands of years, easily recognizable by the history evident in the territory. It is exactly the right area for the Jewish people to reconstitute their sovereignty as indigenous peoples.

What the world is seeing is innocent men women and children being pulled out from bombed out buildings that the Israeli Airforce has dropped bombs onto. They are also seeing Israeli Tanks rolling through cities and towns where city dwelling palestinians live.?
I don't see the Palestinians with any tanks, or aircraft.? Yes they have launched rockets into Israel, they should target the rocket launching areas, from whence the rockets came, not the civilian population. Does Israel know how this is looking to the rest of the entire world? Those pictures are being broadcast all over the world.!!? This is a disaster for Israel, in terms of the global media coverage.! Global public opinion is turning towards support of the Palestinian people. It looks like The Israeli forces are killing unarmed civilians.!!?
the left wants so called equity even in war ... that sort of insanity would have caused the allies to lose WW2 WW1 and the North the civil war . nobody wants civilian casualties ... especially Israel ! they are well aware of how civilian casualties will help Hamas and their cause .

Last edited:
It looks different now that the subhuman Palestinian animals that slaughtered 1400 innocent people are now faced with a well trained and equipped army that can defend itself and send you to your 72 virgins, doesn’t it?

Israel doesn’t care how “it looks”, you fuck with its people, you’re gonna get it back 100 times…and lose territory in the end. Unfortunately Arabs / Muslims have a very low learning curve.

Well in fairness it isn't like we haven't done it with signature drone strikes in the recent past. That said, of course it is a bad look. They have been doing it for decades and it has never cost them anything. There is no reason to think they are going to stop now. The only difference is that the people in Gaza are much better at getting information out now around the foreign reporter bans imposed by Egypt and Israel.
In fairness Palestinians shouldn’t be whining and asking for ceasefires after what what they did in Oct 7.

These are Europeans who are living around a bunch of Arabs who do not want them in the region. !!? many of the Israeli are not indigenous to the area.?!!When are they going to figure this oout??!!
Arabs aren’t indigenous to the ancient homeland of the Jews, they are the invaders as they have been in their past. When are Arabs going to figure out the Jews aren’t going anywhere And not to fuck with them.

I keep saying this, Gaza will look much much better as a cattle range. Patrolled by Israeli cowboys and cowgirls with yarmulkes under their stetson hats....

Napalm is called for

Forum List

Back