Tancredo

I'm not saying he is...... but racist against whites.

But he's half white. And was raised by white grandparents too I thought? :eusa_eh:

So does that mean he considers half of himself to be superior to the other? :lol:

I'm not saying he is...... but racist against whites.

But he's half white. And was raised by white grandparents too I thought? :eusa_eh:

So does that mean he considers half of himself to be superior to the other? :lol:

did malcolm x consider 3/4 of himself superior to the other 1/4?

He may have been raised by his grandparents, but he was also "mentored" for 20 years by a black bigot.

He may have been raised by his grandparents, but he was also "mentored" for 20 years by a black bigot.

And Wright himself studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor who was a mentor to MLK Jr. Does that make MLK Jr. racist too or Samuel DeWitt Proctor? :eusa_eh:

Technically speaking, it's impossible for Obama to be racist unless he's racist against himself.

I remember when we having the discussions because people said back then that he wasn't "black enough." :lol:

And Wright himself studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor who was a mentor to MLK Jr. Does that make MLK Jr. racist too or Samuel DeWitt Proctor? :eusa_eh:

Technically speaking, it's impossible for Obama to be racist unless he's racist against himself.

I remember when we having the discussions because people said back then that he wasn't "black enough." :lol:

obviously, he was black enough, considering he garnered 80 percent of the black vote during the primaries.
I said it wouldn't surprise me if he were racist. just like it wouldn't surprise you if someone who had been mentored by david duke for 20 years were racist.

Obama attended a racist Church for 20 years. He is a racist.

Tancredo has talked about stopping illegal immigration, this does not make him a racist.

Simple. See how facts work?

obviously, he was black enough, considering he garnered 80 percent of the black vote during the primaries.
I said it wouldn't surprise me if he were racist. just like it wouldn't surprise you if someone who had been mentored by david duke for 20 years were racist.

Well of course it wouldn't surprise me if anyone was racist. We're all human beings, none of us are extra special or Messiah like. :lol:

Though I think comparing Wright to Duke is a bit extreme.

David Duke, republican who was replaced by Vitter in Louisiana.
Duke used to dress up in a Nazi uniform and held parties on Hitler's birthday.

David Duke, republican who was replaced by Vitter in Louisiana.
Duke used to dress up in a Nazi uniform and held parties on Hitler's birthday.
I'm sure he did.

Of course. He is a racist.

I didn't know Jeremiah Wright was a teabagger. unless you count when he teabagged obama.

I thought Jeremiah Wright was a decorated war hero

That doesn't mean he is not either a tea bagger or a racist.

Tancredo is truly an ex politician. His ideas gained no traction. He is not a conservative. I don't know what he is. Except pathetic.

Apparently cons think it's perfectly OK to be a racist if one is white, but black racists are the devil.

Forum List

Back