Tancredo

I can't believe the corruption by Democrats with ANOTHER super majority, and now 700 million dollars in drug and health insurance lobbying has been sunk because of their ineptness. Three years of a lock on all legislation by Democrats, is it any wonder why we are here today?

Jello, any liberals with a free brain cell left who can admit the truth? Democrats completely suck, how else do you think Bush was President twice? What are you folks, ten years old?

;)

Le Monde, the leading French daily, noted in an editorial Tuesday, "Bush wasn't the problem; Obama isn't the solution. ... The allies are discovering that the misunderstandings go beyond personalities."

Obama has been? wouldn't surprise me, given he sat under that lunatic wright for 20 years.

Yes, must be guilty be association. Oh boy. Plus, the things Wright was saying had truth to it, how black people were horribly treated throughout our history.

Hitler said things that were true as well. are you going to start defending him?

Fact is Rev Wright served his country honorably. As a black man, he also returned to a country that treated him as a second class citizen. To not be enamored with a country that abused you and your people is expected.
Black Churches lead the fight for Civil Rights. To urge your congregants not to trust a society that has abused you for generations is understandable.

And Wright himself studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor who was a mentor to MLK Jr. Does that make MLK Jr. racist too or Samuel DeWitt Proctor? :eusa_eh:

Technically speaking, it's impossible for Obama to be racist unless he's racist against himself.

I remember when we having the discussions because people said back then that he wasn't "black enough." :lol:

obviously, he was black enough, considering he garnered 80 percent of the black vote during the primaries.
I said it wouldn't surprise me if he were racist. just like it wouldn't surprise you if someone who had been mentored by david duke for 20 years were racist.
David Duke, republican who was replaced by Vitter in Louisiana.
Duke used to dress up in a Nazi uniform and held parties on Hitler's birthday.

Dem Senator Byrd former Dragon of the KKK....USED TO DRESS UP IN SHEETS....also no doubt dug Adolph....whats your point?

Fact is Rev Wright served his country honorably. As a black man, he also returned to a country that treated him as a second class citizen. To not be enamored with a country that abused you and your people is expected.
Black Churches lead the fight for Civil Rights. To urge your congregants not to trust a society that has abused you for generations is understandable.

Black churches that have this guy shouting things out about civil rights is about as effective as Zona or Rdean leading the charge to try and bring more people to the left.....

Says the board racist. :clap2:

come on X.....Zona loves everybody....when has he ever spewed hate?.....
zona played the part of a total lowlife when he threw the race card at Xsited. Showed just how much zona is a bottom dweller.

Tancredo is a racist. Its a fact. Embrace it, his fans have. His fellow tea baggers have. I have.

Tancredo, represent! Lets take our country back to the good ol days.

Bottom Dweller indeed.

come on X.....Zona loves everybody....when has he ever spewed hate?.....
zona played the part of a total lowlife when he threw the race card at Xsited. Showed just how much zona is a bottom dweller.

Tancredo is a racist. Its a fact. Embrace it, his fans have. His fellow tea baggers have. I have.

Tancredo, represent! Lets take our country back to the good ol days.

Bottom Dweller indeed.

when will you embrace the fact that you are a racist, you cock-slurping piece of shit.

Forum List

Back