Tancredo

zona played the part of a total lowlife when he threw the race card at Xsited. Showed just how much zona is a bottom dweller.

Tancredo is a racist. Its a fact. Embrace it, his fans have. His fellow tea baggers have. I have.

Tancredo, represent! Lets take our country back to the good ol days.

Bottom Dweller indeed.

when will you embrace the fact that you are a racist, you cock-slurping piece of shit.

Oh, now the trash mouth comes out with all the filth. Just because Zona got the best of you. Are you ever going to grow up and act like a man???

come on X.....Zona loves everybody....when has he ever spewed hate?.....
zona played the part of a total lowlife when he threw the race card at Xsited. Showed just how much zona is a bottom dweller.

Tancredo is a racist. Its a fact. Embrace it, his fans have. His fellow tea baggers have. I have.

Bottom Dweller indeed.

Who's talking about Tancredo? I'm talking about you as the low life racist bastard, zona. Your the bottom dweller...please embrace your roll on this messageboard.

Bottom Dweller indeed.

when will you embrace the fact that you are a racist, you cock-slurping piece of shit.

Oh, now the trash mouth comes out with all the filth. Just because Zona got the best of you. Are you ever going to grow up and act like a man???

Rinata, don't you have enough irons in the fire with yourself? zona is a big girl, and she can handle her own irons.

Rinata, don't you have enough irons in the fire with yourself? zona is a big girl, and she can handle her own irons.

Hey fact checker, I am a guy from AriZONA......oh wait, let me check...yup, still a guy.

Where do you get your facts from, Fox? I am as much a racist as I am female.....lol

Hey fact checker, I am a guy from AriZONA......oh wait, let me check...yup, still a guy.

Where do you get your facts from, Fox? I am as much a racist as I am female.....lol

Oh your a chick with a dick, huh? :lol:
You proved what a lowlife racist you really are a few weeks ago on this board, asshole.
I really doubt Fox picked it up. :lol:

Bottom Dweller indeed.

Mind your own business, shitstain.

come on X.....Zona loves everybody....when has he ever spewed hate?.....

Bottom Dweller indeed.

why is he a racist Zona?....because he is against illegal immigration?.....your no different then the asshole pro-Illegal jerks out here in Cali...if your against ILLEGAL immigration you MUST be a bigot...and you were called a BOTTOM DWELLER because of another reason dipshit....

Bottom Dweller indeed.

he cant right now....Rdean is having his way with him....

Bottom Dweller indeed.

what the fuck?.....Zona got the best of him.....Tancreado speaks out against Illegal immigration and to Zona thats being a Bigot.....how do both of you get your heads into the same rectum....isnt it crowded?....

Obama has been? wouldn't surprise me, given he sat under that lunatic wright for 20 years.

Yes, must be guilty be association. Oh boy. Plus, the things Wright was saying had truth to it, how black people were horribly treated throughout our history.

Hitler said things that were true as well. are you going to start defending him?

How many people has Wright killed? man, so pathetic, you guys will say the dumbest shit to just keep your ignorant bashing of Obama going. you look like complete and utter idiots while doing it

Yes, must be guilty be association. Oh boy. Plus, the things Wright was saying had truth to it, how black people were horribly treated throughout our history.

Hitler said things that were true as well. are you going to start defending him?

How many people has Wright killed? man, so pathetic, you guys will say the dumbest shit to just keep your ignorant bashing of Obama going. you look like complete and utter idiots while doing it

there it is again...."YOU GUYS".....one person comments....and all of a sudden there are many....talk about idiots....

there it is again...."YOU GUYS".....one person comments....and all of a sudden there are many....talk about idiots....

REad the forums lately? There are many like that guy. the blind Obama bashers that pick the pettiest shit to crticize him over, and far often make up shit about him. Didn't label an entire group as anything. If you fit this category, than so be it. If not, what's your problem? Self esteem issues to think people are always talking about you?

killing wasn't part of the argument, numbnuts. The argument you brought forth was that someone can't be racist if what they say has some truth to it.

Forum List

Back