Talking About White Democrats

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Just your general white trash and NOT people living in trailers as there are some damn NICE retirement areas here In Arizona that ARE trailer based. I'm talking your base white democrats the hood rat want to bees. Your skin head type of democrat.

MOST of your ex-convicts are long standing proud democrats as well. I'm am talking white trash that has CHOSEN to live the feral negro lifestyle. They hate other white people who try and get ahead and they diss God at the drop of a hat. You see them here in the "Loon Platoon".

You see your base WND walking down the street with his underwear outside of his pants and point and think. "Oh my God a thug!" Back in MY day you looked and thought "Someone let their retard out". Democrats have taught youth this. That in order to be equal one must live and act like the feral negro.

Liberal democrat teachers in public schools have taught in order to be equal you MUST get abortions or do drugs and drink and do time or at least "walk paper". This is a direct attack on the white populace in their morals values and ethics.

I mean Godless homo sex habits are being taught and protected in the schools. You are being told by liberal leaders AND teachers that a BOY dressed as a GIRL has the right to use a girls bathroom. Who we kidding here huh? Just exactly when did a leader or a school get the RIGHT to put a demented pervert in the SAME bathroom with YOUR child. AND tells YOU that you have to accept it?

Now we all know where this "level the playing field" crap came from but noting is being leveled it's being LOWERED. The ENTIRE mental and moral fabric of our nation be it education or moral standards are being LOWERED daily by white trash liberal democrats.

Look at the white trash mental standards of the "Loon Platoon" on THIS very board for proof. Their cop killing rants are sickening. 90% of their "SUPPOSE" victims in the last year have been thugs and nothing more. How many cops have died in the line of duty working tp protect those areas FROM thugs?

Do you see them writing for removing MORE thugs from the populace? Of course not. They THINK some "touchy Feely" program will lower crime when the fact is removing criminals is the ONLY thing that lowers crime.

The white trash liberal democrat has been LOWERING the social and educational and moral standards for EVERY race in this country. And like I said one only has to look at the "Loon Platoon" on this board to see PROOF.

Forum List

Back