Talk of the Nation

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
NPR's Talk of the Nation ended today. I recently discovered that I can get NPR all over my work route, so I've been listening to it most of the day.

Neal Conan is a good guy. Very interesting topics, and a quick thinker. Sorry to see him go.

Best bit today: He told a 911 Troofer that he was irrational, and hung up on him. :lol:

NPR's Talk of the Nation ended today. I recently discovered that I can get NPR all over my work route, so I've been listening to it most of the day.

Neal Conan is a good guy. Very interesting topics, and a quick thinker. Sorry to see him go.

Best bit today: He told a 911 Troofer that he was irrational, and hung up on him. :lol:

I listen to NPR every once in a while. I think most of it is really boring but I know people who listen to it religiously. I'm gonna ask them tomorrow about this and see what they have to say.

Is Kojo Namdi (sp?) still on? And the car guys?

I listen to NPR every once in a while. I think most of it is really boring but I know people who listen to it religiously. I'm gonna ask them tomorrow about this and see what they have to say.

Is Kojo Namdi (sp?) still on? And the car guys?
Dunno -- I usually have it on from 0730 to 1500 Central Time. I get the last couple hours of Morning Edition, the Diane Rehm Show, Sounds Good (which I usually abandon if I don't like the music they're playing, plus one of the local stations has an award-winning news hour I like at noon), then Talk of the Nation.

TotN is being replaced with Here & Now, although Ira Flatow's Science Friday will remain.

Forum List

Back