Taking the oath

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

One very proud Scotsman in his kilt. A sight of a modern progressive society where there is a place for everybody.
Marvellous stuff.

Why do I get the impression that some people here think that Scotland shouldn't be open to Pakistani immigrants gaining prominence in Scotland because Pakistan isn't open to Scottish immigrants doing the same in Pakistan?

Why do I get the impression that some people here think that Scotland shouldn't be open to Pakistani immigrants gaining prominence in Scotland because Pakistan isn't open to Scottish immigrants doing the same in Pakistan?
Perhaps there should be some sort of exchange scheme ?

The European excess has not even the tiniest mirror in most of the countries immigrants come from.

The European excess has not even the tiniest mirror in most of the countries immigrants come from.

And?

The weirdest thing about you freaks is that you really want to be JUST LIKE PAKISTAN in this regard. You hate Pakistan and everything Pakistan stands for,..but you are aligned with the policies of Pakistan on most social issues.

If given the power, you'd ban Pakistani immigrants, ban Muslims, outlaw homosexuality and approve of racial discrimination in labor and commerce.

You are what you claim to hate.

And?

The weirdest thing about you freaks is that you really want to be JUST LIKE PAKISTAN in this regard. You hate Pakistan and everything Pakistan stands for,..but you are aligned with the policies of Pakistan on most social issues.

If given the power, you'd ban Pakistani immigrants, ban Muslims, outlaw homosexuality and approve of racial discrimination in labor and commerce.

You know where to put your libtard preconceptions?

And?

Yea....that one hit home didn't it? Thought so.

And?

lol. Lets investigate your argument. You want people here that do not share our values but that of - lets say Pakistan. You want them to rule us and everybody opposing this is a Nazi. Basically, you advocate the transformation of Europe into - again, lets say Pakistan.

And?

lol. Lets investigate your argument. You want people here that do not share our values but that of - lets say Pakistan. You want them to rule us and everybody opposing this is a Nazi. Basically, you advocate the transformation of Europe into - again, lets say Pakistan.

Wow! That's quite an investigation. You really went deep.

You should try again. I simply pointed out that you and the most extreme Muslims are simpatico when it comes to your approach to immigrants, minorities, people of other faiths and gay people.

You are just like them.....except for the level of commitment that you give to your hate. Own it.

And?

You should try again. I simply pointed out that you and the most extreme Muslims are simpatico when it comes to your approach to immigrants, minorities, people of other faiths and gay people.

You are just like them.....except for the level of commitment that you give to your hate. Own it.
So, I am a Muslim? That quite surprising to me. I didn´t know it before. Thanks for the news!

But let me now, how did you come to that nonsense conclusion?

And?

So, I am a Muslim? That quite surprising to me. I didn´t know it before. Thanks for the news!

But let me now, how did you come to that nonsense conclusion?

I'm sorry. You must be having trouble with my perfectly clear and understandable writing style. I'm not sure that can ever be helped.

I will phrase it another way as a show of empathy. You...like Muslim extremists.....are a right wing nutcase with fucked up ideas about your own place in the scheme of things. You are not in charge. You are angry and frustrated due to your failure to adjust to changes in the world around you.

The only thing that we can consider a redeeming value about you is the fact that the Muslim extremists are presently freaking out more violently than you are...making you appear harmless in comparison. And for that we cannot credit you. The credit goes to the society you live in not putting up with that shit from pussies like you. You try that terrorist shit and you'll get stomped out like the nasty stink bug that you are.

Get it?

Where is the Scotsman in the Pakistani Parliament, Tommy? Why is your "modern progressive society" a oneway street, Tommy?

You may not be aware of this.

But Pakistan was ruled by British civil servants for centuries. Unlike Mr Yusuf none of them were ever elected. In fact Pakistanis were protected from the depravity of democracy for centuries. It all makes his embrace of the democratic process even more commendable.

Please ask if there is anything else I can help you with.

Forum List

Back