Taking Rev.Wright's comments in context

http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/...-on-the-destruction-of-the-white-enemy-creed/

Now you really do need to take Rev. Racist Wright's comments in context.:rolleyes:

Trinity United Church of Christ’s Web site says its teachings are based on the black liberation theology of James H. Cone and his 1969 book "Black Theology and Black Power."

Mr. Cone, a professor at the Union Theological Seminary in New York, added that "black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy."

It's okay for whites to kill or victimize people of color, but if people of color adopt the same policy...they are wrong? Sounds hypocritical to me.

But Pastor Wright has done a lot of good for black and white people. Mr. Cone is a shill.

It's okay for whites to kill or victimize people of color, but if people of color adopt the same policy...they are wrong? Sounds hypocritical to me.

But Pastor Wright has done a lot of good for black and white people. Mr. Cone is a shill.

Oh so white racist and black racist genocide is ok in your book.:cuckoo:
When in this generation has white people on a large scale killed or victimized black people (other than violations of the criminal code) directly in this country?

You can not be serious, what a joke. Advocating racial genocide is ok if your black ehh?

Hey kids..hate to interrupt your civil conversation, but I just wanted to tell ya to get out and support Obama>>>Ok..back at it, ding ding...
VOTE FOR HONESTY AND INTEGRITY>>>>>GO OBAMA!!!!!
Help elect Barack Obama President of the United States: Sign-up now.. http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/semr?source=SEM-register-google-obama-search-national

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/844634,obamasun031508.article

Obama acknowledged that Rezko had raised $250,000 for him — about $100,000 more than had previously been disclosed and about five times more than Obama conveyed during a November 2006 question-and-answer exchange with the Sun-Times.

Yeah let me tell honesty and integrity...:eusa_liar:

jreevesI can't say that, but I can say whites still have tthe same ole racial attitudes..hell just read the Obama bashing in this forum, I'm surprised that people are still this prejudice..scary.

No see holding people responsible for their racist comments doesn't make you prejudiced in the least. That's just the Obama talking point at the moment.:eusa_whistle:

jreeves
Um..you do realize you just conflicted your own post right?..Ok kids here's lesson one about honesty and integrity,
honesty=acknowledge(to tell the truth
integrity=the guts to admit mistakes (a concept that most of the drunken retard followers will never grasp)
But I'm sure some of you will understand what I'm saying..(I doubt it)
VOTE FOR HONESTY AND INTEGRITY>>>>>GO OBAMA!!!!!
Help elect Barack Obama President of the United States: Sign-up now.. http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/semr?source=SEM-register-google-obama-search-national

hon·es·ty Audio Help /ˈɒnəsti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[on-uh-stee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ties.
2. truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/honesty
in·teg·ri·ty Audio Help /ɪnˈtɛgrɪti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-teg-ri-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty
in·teg·ri·ty Audio Help /ɪnˈtɛgrɪti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-teg-ri-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
There is the definitions, maybe you define them differently in your insane universe. But thats how most people define those words.:rolleyes:

Somehow I knew the concept of honest and integrity would be hard for you to grasp..it's ok though, you're not the only dumbfuck in this board..you have lots of company.
This is what happens after years of worshipping the silverspoon liar, your brain get's warped and in no time..you're a drunken retard, just like your leader.

Oh I'm the dumbass, I'm the one who defined integrity to mean guts to admit mistakes, look in the mirror jackass I think you will find the dumbfuck you've been looking for.
Bush isn't running in this election nor is this thread even remotely about Bush. So do keep up your delusionary rants and support for Obama, I think his poll numbers are dropping like a rock as smoke pours out of your ears.

So he lied about it for 3 years but NOW that someone will spend the time to dig up the REAL information he has decided to "come clean". Ya that is integrity and honesty for ya.

Like his honesty about how for over 20 years with Rev. Wright his personal mentor, spiritual leader, personal friend and inspiration for books he wrote, he just NEVER knew Wright was a racist that supported terrorists and hated the United States? Ya we need more of that honesty, reminds me of another Democrat, that stood before us all and said " I never inhaled" and then later told us " I never had sex with that woman".

So he lied about it for 3 years but NOW that someone will spend the time to dig up the REAL information he has decided to "come clean". Ya that is integrity and honesty for ya.

Like his honesty about how for over 20 years with Rev. Wright his personal mentor, spiritual leader, personal friend and inspiration for books he wrote, he just NEVER knew Wright was a racist that supported terrorists and hated the United States? Ya we need more of that honesty, reminds me of another Democrat, that stood before us all and said " I never inhaled" and then later told us " I never had sex with that woman".

As as far as honesty and integrety is concerned...I'm sure glad Obama came out and said a long time ago that he was attending a church with a racist pastor. I'm glad he let that air dry. Oh wait...he didn't, that's right. He waited until someone else pinned it on him and then decided to be honest....oh I see how this works. Decieve til you get caught....GO OSAMA!! oops....OBAMA!

Somehow I knew the concept of honest and integrity would be hard for you to grasp..it's ok though, you're not the only dumbfuck in this board..you have lots of company.
This is what happens after years of worshipping the silverspoon liar, your brain get's warped and in no time..you're a drunken retard, just like your leader.

Good Lord, this country may be in deeper shit than I thought if all of Obama supporters are as moonbatty as you are.

Hey..I thought you had me on ignore....
Got an idea, why don't you and your dumbfuck buddies put me on your buddy list..ok?.Then we can all enjoy a good game of mental ping pong..

I couldn't help it...you make me laugh. Everytime "Blunt" came up and a I couldn't read what you said, it made me miss you. :sad:

I don't really care to have a buddy-list orgy with you....

NO BLUNT...I will not have sex with you.....

I will not touch you there for a dollar!

Quit private messaging me about that.

Forum List

Back