Taking Joy in Violence

is as evil as committing the violence yourself.

What pleasure is there in violence?

None.

What practices does your tradition have for purifying thought? Buddhists have the Four Opponent Powers.
Is someone forcing you to watch Tarantino movies again?

None.

What practices does your tradition have for purifying thought? Buddhists have the Four Opponent Powers.

Your hero Mohammed said "Behead the Infidel". Nice.

I am interested in what you said and its truthfulness. Can you point out where Skydancer, at any time, said that Mohammed was her hero?

Why does she defend Islam?

None.

Never played GTA I guess

Jesus was non-violent and Mohammed was violent, yet you disdain Christianity and defend Islam. Someone is confused.

Jesus is one of my heroes. Mohammed is not.

Yep. You're confused.

You do know that Sky dancer is a Buddhist, not a Muslim, right?

Also, it seems that she fault a man by the evil that man create, and credit the man with the good that man creates--not their religious beliefs.

This would explain how she can find good in Islam and call Jesus a hero. Pretty logical if you use this type of viewpoint of the world.

GTA--grand theft auto. A highly violent video game

You would not like it, Sky. I bet you are more of a RPG/fantasy type anyway.

Jesus is one of my heroes. Mohammed is not.

Yep. You're confused.

You do know that Sky dancer is a Buddhist, not a Muslim, right?

Also, it seems that she fault a man by the evil that man create, and credit the man with the good that man creates--not their religious beliefs.

This would explain how she can find good in Islam and call Jesus a hero. Pretty logical if you use this type of viewpoint of the world.

That's called confusion in my view of the world. There is nothing good in Islam.

None.

Actually there is a type of pleasure people get in violence hence we watch violent action movies,boxing and Ultimate fighting,violent video games,murder mysteries,evening news,war history;we can't get enough of it. We find it awful but cool at the same time,kinda like a train wreck.

None.

Actually there is a type of pleasure people get in violence hence we watch violent action movies,boxing and Ultimate fighting,violent video games,murder mysteries,evening news,war history;we can't get enough of it. We find it awful but cool at the same time,kinda like a train wreck.

I really don't care for mindless violence. I do enjoy watching the bully get his in the end.

None.

How many Buddhists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Forum List

Back