Taking away the right to make a statement is politically incorrect.

so it wouldnt bother you that those telling you what to do think you are to fucked up and to stupid to make your own decisions?....

I see it slightly differently. I'm a believer in Privileges rather thsn Rights. My preference is for an Authoritarian system where thise Privileges are handed out to thise who can and do live within the limitations set by Society and those who can't end up DEAD.

In such a Society, I believe I would end up pretty much where I am now - in the Middle Class as a productive member of Society. Thsts all I've ever really wanted to be.

so it wouldnt bother you that those telling you what to do think you are to fucked up and to stupid to make your own decisions?....

I see it slightly differently. I'm a believer in Privileges rather thsn Rights. My preference is for an Authoritarian system where thise Privileges are handed out to thise who can and do live within the limitations set by Society and those who can't end up DEAD.

In such a Society, I believe I would end up pretty much where I am now - in the Middle Class as a productive member of Society. Thsts all I've ever really wanted to be.
so you have no problem with those giving you orders because they think you are to stupid to even tie your shoes?....great society....

you only think you are a real conservative.....a real conservative has nothing to fear from an alternate opinion.....you are just strange.....

I'm the true Ultimate form of Conservative - The Authoritarian. We acknowledge that most individuals are too fucked up and stupid to make their own decisions properly and therefore need someone else to make those decisions for them.
thats a nanny stater, dumbdumb

so you have no problem with those giving you orders because they think you are to stupid to even tie your shoes?....great society....

I have the realization thst most Americans cannot be trusted to make the Right decision in ANY situation. Zero faith in the citizenry. Therefore we need a Society which will take those choices away from the citizens.

Republicans want Americans who disagree with them to keep their mouth shut.

That is politically incorrect.

Why didn't you start a thread on ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?
Republicans don't understand the difference between "free" speech and "hate" speech.

It's not that they want black protest to "go away", they want blacks themselves to "go away".

And gays
And Muslims
And Hispanics
And Liberals
and so on.

And they promote violence as the way to do it:

The Constitution doesn't mention "hate" speech". It guarantees every citizen the FREEDOM of speech

Try again

Would "some Mexicans don't rape" be "hate speech"?

These are the far left Progressives who demand that those who disagree with them shut up or be beaten or have their property destroyed.

Berkley, home of the free speech movement...decades ago.

i-pJDHgTV-L.jpg

Antifa
i-hDLv5Nq-M.jpg

i-FPnXsqG-L.jpg

NFL players are employees ... they do the company bidding for money. Take the money, toe the company line or there is the door.

BS, that is not true, that is a lie created for you by the lying liberal left. There is a time an place.

The fascist attack neo-Nazis because they don't like their protest. Then they have the gall to be upset because sane people think that a football game is not the place to protest or is it a place to further divide people.

The liberal left has become unhinged. But I give them credit, it is amazing how they get all their lemmings to bleat the same thing.

Why didn't you start a thread on ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?
Republicans don't understand the difference between "free" speech and "hate" speech.

It's not that they want black protest to "go away", they want blacks themselves to "go away".

And gays
And Muslims
And Hispanics
And Liberals
and so on.

And they promote violence as the way to do it:

Seems like the board snowflakes have no problem with Pelosi being prevented from speaking.

It's a shame they don't understand the need for absolute first ammendment rights. Without it, we are Venezuela.

Dear deanrd
Yes and no. Some Prolife conservatives do believe in shutting down the choice and promotion of abortion which they believe should not be a legalized choice.

I have an issue with misrepresentation of marijuana where the choice of legalization is skewed by politicized propaganda.

but deanrd just because we oppose ppl spreading biased misinformation is NOT the same as "abusing govt to penalize or regulate free speech"

If PEOPLE petition each other to correct each others use of free speech, that's still Constitutional as redrssing grievances and following democratic due process.

If you look at the bigger picture, both sides parties try to push harder through media or lobbying and political campaigns to push their own beliefs and agenda, while cutting down the others. Both sides compete for dominance to outshout the other.

If you are a fair and even minded person, you would admit this is two sided.

The difference is whether govt is abused to shut down free speech.

With conservatives, you can see some of this bias when it comes to treating Muslim people and faith snd practice as unequal to Christian faith and practice.

Any individual has the right to freely choose whether to accept or reject religion. The difference is when Govt is abused to discriminate.

Both parties are equally guilty of favoring their own beliefs and members and discriminating to exclude the other. So that isn't equal protection of the laws but groups competing for more favor than the others in govt policy.

I have to disagree. It's really the Right's form of their own political correctness. They've always been more 'politically correct', in their own way, than the Left.

Hey pot the kettle is black just like you even though you can't see it.

You dislike hate speech but support those like Louis Farrakhan right to spew it daily.

You say protesting at a football game is perfectly fine and screw the spectator that paid good money to see a game and not some political event.

Personally take that kneel, don't bake the cake, and spew your stupidity daily because this is America and it is the land of the free and fucking stupid!

Hey pot the kettle is black just like you even though you can't see it.

You dislike hate speech but support those like Louis Farrakhan right to spew it daily.

You say protesting at a football game is perfectly fine and screw the spectator that paid good money to see a game and not some political event.

Personally take that kneel, don't bake the cake, and spew your stupidity daily because this is America and it is the land of the free and fucking stupid!
These morons stage boycotts of companies that don't pull the PC wagon exactly as they want, but whenever someone does the same thing to them, it's a violation of the First Amendment. They're the biggest fucking hypocrites ever recorded.

Forum List

Back