Taking away the right to make a statement is politically incorrect.

Republicans want Americans who disagree with them to keep their mouth shut.

That is politically incorrect.

Why didn't you start a thread on ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?
Republicans don't understand the difference between "free" speech and "hate" speech.

It's not that they want black protest to "go away", they want blacks themselves to "go away".

And gays
And Muslims
And Hispanics
And Liberals
and so on.

And they promote violence as the way to do it:

once again dean dance around the question.....

Yeah that's what you want, free speech?
No, you don't.
18813324_834734586683229_2044785172024835947_n.jpg

If you want to make a "statement" against the flag or against the police, do it on your time and your dime. Not before a game where 70 thousand people PAID to see you play and where you are being PAID to play the game. They didn't PAY to see you act out your opinion.
In other words, go away. We don't want you to be heard. Even if you are working for our entertainment, you have no rights.
thats not what he said.....why dont you comment on what he said?.....or will you just do more dancing?....

If you want to make a "statement" against the flag or against the police, do it on your time and your dime. Not before a game where 70 thousand people PAID to see you play and where you are being PAID to play the game. They didn't PAY to see you act out your opinion.
In other words, go away. We don't want you to be heard. Even if you are working for our entertainment, you have no rights.
Go away where? Your words, not mine. I'm saying if you feel compelled by your beliefs to disrespect the American Flag or the Police then pay for a commercial where you can disrespect whatever or whomever you want.

When I go to a football game I PAY to see football.
When I want to see freaks I watch CNN.

When I want to see freaks, I read your posts.

Don't you mean "read", not "see"?

All on the Left should be assigned remedial English classes, it seems.

Oh My. The Grammar police are out today. Trying to meet your end of month quota?

Nope, just exercising my right to express gadflyisms. :laugh:

Stupidest libtard bullshit heard this week. You have NO right to make statements about things while working for someone and while on their time, unless the employer agrees with it! Stop lying commie.

I can't speak for Republicans, but real Conservatives like myself would prefer to see those alternate voices silenced permanently.
you only think you are a real conservative.....a real conservative has nothing to fear from an alternate opinion.....you are just strange.....

What a fucking idiot you are. If you are working for my company you will do exactly
what I tell you to do.

Not only that, there isn't one corporation in this country that doesn't
have a rule within their rules and regulations, that doesn't remind the
employee that any action away from work, that would reflect on the
business is equally not allowed and considered misconduct. Misconduct
is the key to getting unemployment.

If your actions reflect poorly on the company, you're history.

you only think you are a real conservative.....a real conservative has nothing to fear from an alternate opinion.....you are just strange.....

I'm the true Ultimate form of Conservative - The Authoritarian. We acknowledge that most individuals are too fucked up and stupid to make their own decisions properly and therefore need someone else to make those decisions for them.

I'm the true Ultimate form of Conservative - The Authoritarian. We acknowledge that most individuals are too fucked up and stupid to make their own decisions properly and therefore need someone else to make those decisions for them.

In your case, you could be right.

You almost gotta laugh that the angry incoherent left that seems unable to put a logical argument together is now whining that sob, sob "republicans want them to keep their mouths shut". The problem for the left is that they never met a republican politician who didn't back down from the left wing media. It's only been about eight months so y'all lefties need to hit the books instead of posting photo shopped junk or you ain't going to make it through the next 3 1/2 years.

people who think like you should moved someplace where you are all together......each one of you would think that everyone else is too fucked up and stupid to make their own decisions and so everyone would be trying to make everyone elses decisions... what a reality show that would make....

people who think like you should moved someplace where you are all together......each one of you would think that everyone else is too fucked up and stupid to make their own decisions and so everyone would be trying to make everyone elses decisions... what a reality show that would make....

Actually, I have zero interest in being the one in charge in such a Society. That's not me forte.

Actually, I have zero interest in being the one in charge in such a Society. That's not me forte.
you dont have to be in charge,somebody in that society will be making your decisions for you.....

you dont have to be in charge,somebody in that society will be making your decisions for you.....

...and so long as thst individual and the Society they lead is in keeping with propriety, morals and values in fine with that.
so it wouldnt bother you that those telling you what to do think you are to fucked up and to stupid to make your own decisions?....

Forum List

Back