Take them out and shoot them

Sometimes, it's time to put a piece of shit down.

Whether by public hanging, all that "humane" death penalty crap they try to do nowadays, or firing squad.

I'm all for the outer 2 on that.

Public hanging serves as a deterrent, and yes, rapists should be hanged.

I'm not talking finger-bang rapist, violent ones. :rolleyes:

I don't trust the government enough to want to give them the power to kill people. The state has no "right" to kill people. Not to mention, they are terribly corrupt and awful themselves. I feel better if an inmate is killed by other prisoners in jail actually, as bad as that sounds.

Inmates don't have the right to kill people either. And they are pretty corrupt and awful as well.

Yet there is a code, and sometimes justice gets served.

Why do Liberals want to defend Homosexuals, but bring in the more Homophobic ethnics?

So you'd kill millions of people and wish for society to be more like Saudi Arabia? YOu do realize that Heterosexuals rape at a far higher percentage?

Well, the Liberal buddies are the most Homophobic groups like Muslims, Blacks, and Hispanics.

Sometimes, it's time to put a piece of shit down.

Whether by public hanging, all that "humane" death penalty crap they try to do nowadays, or firing squad.

I'm all for the outer 2 on that.

Public hanging serves as a deterrent, and yes, rapists should be hanged.

I'm not talking finger-bang rapist, violent ones. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't trust the government with our tax dollars, never mind with other people's lives. I can understand that it may have to be done in the future if the population gets too big and there is no place to house these inmates. Again, this is not a major issue for me. I have my views, but abortion and capital punishment are not #1 voting issues for me. So, while I might agree with libs on some issues, I tend to vote more moderate/conservative because I HATE most of their other views which are NOT about freedom or body sovereignty from the state.

I say strap em to a telephone pole and pour boiling oil on them. Let em sit 3 or 4 days that way then put two in their domes right below the left ear.

You're talking about the Homosexuals, or the Homophobe?
There was only one kid. Why are you using plural form? Do you understand why I said what i did on the other thread now?

I say strap em to a telephone pole and pour boiling oil on them. Let em sit 3 or 4 days that way then put two in their domes right below the left ear.

There was only one kid. Why are you using plural form? Do you understand why I said what i did on the other thread now?

Well, I don't know.
You're not White, I expect you to be volatile towards Homosexuals.

Oh well. Whatcha gonna do about it? Force these types of people who don't want to be parents, who don't want to be pregnant to carry out an unwanted pregnancy and birth and have a child?

I have lost track of my own thread, I forget how this also became about abortion :eusa_doh::confused-84:

I apologize Lucy. It is not the time or place.

People are right about you. You really ARE funny. Lol!

Is she as funny as I am or not as funny as I am? :popcorn:

You are Queen Lucy of Funnies. :beer:

Thank you Chris darling :smile:

tumblr_lz7vxjWQFQ1qir45xo1_500.gif

....Uh-oh what's this....no....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not down the rabbit hole :omg:

vkbdJ.gif

Well, I don't know.
Whites hate gay people more than anyone on the planet. Gay people pose no threat to me.

Well, I don't know.
Whites hate gay people more than anyone on the planet. Gay people pose no threat to me.

So you're saying you're not white, right?

Well, I don't know.

My Mexican co worker said "Good" when Omar Mateen shot up the Orlando Gays.
I've never seen such a heartless White like this before.
He looks a little Negro like, his hair is rather curly, and he's got puggy features.

Well, I don't know.

So you're saying you're not white, right?
Please dont insult me. Of course I'm not white. Eeeeewwww!

Well, I don't know.

He looks a little Negro like, his hair is rather curly, and he's got puggy features.

Mexicans that look like negroes aren't white, Polack man. How did a Mexican ever make it up your way in the 1st place? :?

Well, I don't know.

A whole lot of your recessive clan on here were glad that the gay people got killed in Orlando too. Dont tell me you missed that on this forum?

Well, I don't know.
legality-of-homosexuality-map.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU4Ia3JjH...u-8E0/s1600/legality-of-homosexuality-map.png

Forum List

Back