Take them out and shoot them

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
WTF?! These two wastes of human skin should be taken out and shot.

The suffering this little boy went through is beyond comprehension, even reading the article is excruciating. This disgusting bitch, as a mother your instinct is to protect the child you carried and gave birth to, that she allowed her own child to be treated in such a monstrous way and then eventually beaten to death and that was okay with her she will rot in Hell.

upload_2017-11-1_1-53-26.png

upload_2017-11-1_1-53-55.png

upload_2017-11-1_1-54-45.png

gabriel-fernandez-0.jpg

Man tortured girlfriend’s son, eight, ‘because he thought he was gay’

Totally agree. Why is it that you can get hung for killing and adult, but only get a few years for torturing a child to death? Someone that does this should be put to death automatically.

I hear of these dreadful stories and it makes me question my stance on the death penalty. Fucking monsters.

• Banned
Totally agree. Why is it that you can get hung for killing and adult, but only get a few years for torturing a child to death? Someone that does this should be put to death automatically.

I agree the thing is fucked up on all levels, what are they saying that a childs life is worth less than an adults life?

I think more than a few people would offer to be the executioners of wastes of human skin like these two. There are people out there who are unable to have children who would have adopted Gabriel Fernandez and given him the love, care and protection that he deserved.

There are also people out there who are able to have children but should never be allowed to have children or be anywhere near children, this bitch and the boyfriend are two of them.

I agree the thing is fucked up on all levels, what are they saying that a childs life is worth less than an adults life?

I think more than a few people would offer to be the executioners of wastes of human skin like these two. There are people out there who are unable to have children who would have adopted Gabriel Fernandez and given him the love, care and protection that he deserved.

There are also people out there who are able to have children but should never be allowed to have children or be anywhere near children, this bitch and the boyfriend are two of them.

This is a reason why I am pro choice.

The suffering this little boy went through is beyond comprehension, even reading the article is excruciating. This disgusting bitch, as a mother your instinct is to protect the child you carried and gave birth to, that she allowed her own child to be treated in such a monstrous way and then eventually beaten to death and that was okay with her she will rot in Hell.

View attachment 157876

View attachment 157877

View attachment 157878

gabriel-fernandez-0.jpg

Oh my gawd. It's stories like this that hurt and stay with you forever.

I think nothing less than the death penalty is appropriate. I'd love to take care of that.

I hear of these dreadful stories and it makes me question my stance on the death penalty. Fucking monsters.

Join us in the dark side, MDK.
Join uuussssss

• Banned

Here they are, you can see what she is by her face, fucking bitch, she also looks like she has no remorse, she looks like she doesn't care, not sure what the two orange marks are above his eyebrows.

upload_2017-11-1_2-17-36.png

I know some people are not Christian or even religious, but as a Christian I believe that Gabriel Fernandez is in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom and has been welcomed into His protecting arms and is now safe and happy and loved Eternally.

upload_2017-11-1_2-20-18.png

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Cuz you know for sure the mother would have killed her child earlier and made it all better.
She had the law behind her to abort if she had wanted to. You people approving of murdering the unborn does nothing to help those that suffer st the hands of monsters.

View attachment 157876

View attachment 157877

View attachment 157878

gabriel-fernandez-0.jpg

I think nothing less than the death penalty is appropriate. I'd love to take care of that.

The thing made me cry, it is also alien how a child could be treated in such a horrific way.

She has other children, it doesn't say how they have been treated.

Cuz you know for sure the mother would have killed her child earlier and made it all better.
She had the law behind her to abort if she had wanted to. You people approving of murdering the unborn does nothing to help those that suffer st the hands of monsters.

No, I don't make their choices for them. The pregnant woman knows what she can handle.

I don't "approve." It just is what it is. Women have been self aborting since ancient times. Not up to me to make someone go through a pregnancy that they don't even want.

View attachment 157876

View attachment 157877

View attachment 157878

gabriel-fernandez-0.jpg

The thing made me cry, it is also alien how a child could be treated in such a horrific way.

Yes. There was a similar case in the eighties and I still think of that little girls life now and then. The worst of it was how we failed her on so many levels. Teachers not reporting what was clear signs of abuse. CPS being called several times and they failed her as well. And then she was failed by her mom, the one who should die trying to save her.
It breaks my heart.

This is why I am for the death penalty.Things like these two that call themselves human should be removed from this earth.

She has other children, it doesn't say how they have been treated.

I'm sure the state will do ever-so-much better than some loving parents would.

NOT! The state raises rapist maniacs, that they have to keep locked up under the jail at all times. True Story.

I've seen what "The Village" raises and those things need high-velocity lead head injections.

I don't trust the government enough to want to give them the power to kill people. The state has no "right" to kill people. Not to mention, they are terribly corrupt and awful themselves. I feel better if an inmate is killed by other prisoners in jail actually, as bad as that sounds.

Forum List

Back