Take them out and shoot them

This is a reason why I am pro choice.
Kill 70 million other babies is a way to stop this?

Interesting ....

If a parent feels they are not cut out to be a parent, then that is their own decision, not mine and not yours, to make.

Edit: Potential parent I should say.

Then they shouldn't'a opened them legs and let him nut up in it, huh?
:eek:

Like I said earlier, what people should do and what they actually do are entirely different things. People do things they shouldn't do ALL the time. Don't act as if YOU are innocent either.

I ain't, but i gotta disagree with ya on that. I don't like the killing babies thing.

I don't think anybody "likes" it. The point of the matter is that people are not going to carry a baby that they don't want. We can say whatever we want about them and their decisions, but it doesn't really matter in their reality.

Well, I don't know.
You're not White, I expect you to be volatile towards Homosexuals.
Whites hate gay people more than anyone on the planet. Gay people pose no threat to me.
legality-of-homosexuality-map.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU4Ia3JjH...u-8E0/s1600/legality-of-homosexuality-map.png
Whats this for?

Why is it that it's mostly countries in Africa, and the Mid-East which have poor Homosexual rights?
Because they arent hypocrites probably. Whites are hypocrites. They say everyone is free but centuries later everyone not white and straight have to battle prejudice from the white populace.

Haha, yeah that must be it, even in the Netherlands, Sweden, etc. they must be homophobic phonies.

If a parent feels they are not cut out to be a parent, then that is their own decision, not mine and not yours, to make.

Like I said earlier, what people should do and what they actually do are entirely different things. People do things they shouldn't do ALL the time. Don't act as if YOU are innocent either.

I ain't, but i gotta disagree with ya on that. I don't like the killing babies thing.
Pretty sure not many people like having abortions.

Not the black babies either, Asclepias, I think it's wrong. They're all innocent children.
They may be innocent but they have to be cared for. Until the populace decides to pony up a trust fund for each child that would be aborted not much they have a right to say about it. For men that goes double since they dont have to carry it.

Not the black babies either, Asclepias, I think it's wrong. They're all innocent children.
They may be innocent but they have to be cared for. Until the populace decides to pony up a trust fund for each child that would be aborted not much they have a right to say about it. For men that goes double since they dont have to carry it.

Well, you are right, abortion does lift children on government assistance.

But, killing a proto-life just seems so wrong.

I guess, what they should do is tax abortion very high.

That wouldnt work out well for people that couldnt afford it thereby creating a vicious cycle of poor parents and poor children that grow up to be poor parents.

That wouldnt work out well for people that couldnt afford it thereby creating a vicious cycle of poor parents and poor children that grow up to be poor parents.

How about we just tax the rich for abortion, and give welfare moochers free abortions?

I'm not too concerned about what some woman that I don't even know decides to do with her fetus, TBH. I do wish people would make better choices but it's not my life and not my problem (thankfully!). I'm totally not into getting involved in other people's personal dramas or choices.

How about we just tax the rich for abortion, and give welfare moochers free abortions?
Sounds good to me. The woman in the OP should have had an abortion.

Interesting ....

I saw an interesting stat today ---- did you know that more black babies are aborted than were born in 2016? I thought that was criminal ...

I think it's a shame that people have to make such a choice. I'm sure it's not an easy choice for some people and that they feel it is a necessary choice. However, I don't really know anything about these people.

BTW, I think the abortion rate in America is a little over a million, not 70 million. Relatively speaking, that is a fairly low number. Since the introduction of more reliable birth control methods and sex ed teaching kids about using birth control, the abortion stats have been decreasing.

Interesting ....

I saw an interesting stat today ---- did you know that more black babies are aborted than were born in 2016? I thought that was criminal ...

I think it's a shame that people have to make such a choice. I'm sure it's not an easy choice for some people and that they feel it is a necessary choice. However, I don't really know anything about these people.

BTW, I think the abortion rate in America is a little over a million, not 70 million. Relatively speaking, that is a fairly low number. Since the introduction of more reliable birth control methods and sex ed teaching kids about using birth control, the abortion stats have been decreasing.

Actually, it's 73 million since Roe v Wade passed.

"One death is a tragedy; one million is just a statistic."

Maybe you should go adopt some single woman who is planning on having an abortion and offer to help her raise it and pay for it? I don't know. I don't know what you want from me.

Anyone that gets convicted of Child rape should have the chance to be put down.

Anyone that gets convicted of rape of anyone should be charged with terrorism.

Anyone that abuses animals should get the electric chair!

Gay? At 8?

Dumb fucking leftists

It's not a political situation Grampa, it's a human situation.

Even a Right-Wing Authoritarian Totalitarian Fascist like me has a heart :smoke: :popcorn:
Has nothing to do with your emotions and everything to do with leftist social warrior propaghanda.

Who labels an eight year old as gay? Someone brainwashed by leftist propaghanda that's who.
Or some backwards backwoods uneducated moron who thinks their kid is to feminine. Kinda like these guys.

Gay? At 8?

Dumb fucking leftists

It's not a political situation Grampa, it's a human situation.

Even a Right-Wing Authoritarian Totalitarian Fascist like me has a heart :smoke: :popcorn:
Has nothing to do with your emotions and everything to do with leftist social warrior propaghanda.

Who labels an eight year old as gay? Someone brainwashed by leftist propaghanda that's who.

Okay well that is a point, I thought you were meaning the two POS were Leftist, but yes the whole Propaganda that is pushed has contributed to this because before the Propaganda nobody would have thought that a child was gay the thought would be ridiculous, the thought still is ridiculous.
Long before it was a political topic people have hated gays and parents have disliked children they thought acted gay. It wasn't and isn't uncommon for them to be kicked out or beaten up.

This isn't a case of labeling a child gay it's a case of horrific parenting because they thought the child was gay.

Since the kid was beaten, to me, if the couple is going to be killed, a short rope and a base ball bat is what I think should be added to their picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back