Take the income tax quiz!!!

How much more in taxes does B pay than A?

• $15,000.30

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • $15,000.00

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • $0.30

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • $30.00

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You see one who discusses a topic he has a vast amount of experience in as one who is babbling.

Honestly, what's the topic? Seems to wander from page to page.

The topic is wherever the debate takes us....we, together brought it to where it is now.
You opted to end it with the excuse that it is off topic.
I see it as.......you simply did not want to discuss something that your opponent knows more about.

And before you cast your denial...

Yesterday, I immediately deferred to you and admitted I know very little about accounting....and asked that you educate me....which you did, but ensuring you made me feel like an idiot for daring to be ignorant.

Now I do not know what you do for a living...and I dont care......and you can say you own a fortune 2 company if you want to....

But my guess is that I, one who dares to be ignorant and asks questions so I can learn has acheived greater success than you, one who does not dare to be ignorant as you feel that those that dare to be ignorant warrant ridicule.....as was evident by your response to me yesterday.

Got news for you.....you learn a lot more by asking questions than you do by assuming no one else knows better than you.

Cyas <S>

But my guess is that I, one who dares to be ignorant and asks questions so I can learn has acheived greater success than you, one who does not dare to be ignorant as you feel that those that dare to be ignorant warrant ridicule.....as was evident by your response to me yesterday.

It might have something to do with your 150 year head start, too.

Forum List

Back