Tablet Question

pc-master.gif

I am thinking old, cheap laptop.

Last edited:
One of us has rooted several devices, and it ain't you, so STFU. What's TWRP? Hmm?

I know one of the premiere ARM/OS tweaker/hackers in the world, and that ain't no bullshit.

Dude has tablets stacked yards high. I'm nowhere near on his level, but I do know minimal stuff.
You´re a nasty and clueless old fuck posting with an ancient phone rooted with kingroot.
Current devices aren´t rooted easily anymore, for most its impossible now.
Every silly monkey can visit xda developers and other pages, you are not an elitist, when you know TWRP.
I rooted phones back-rolling old Android, flash its kernel, root the system and re-flash and re-update. Something totally out of reach for people like you who troll around boasting of some terms they heard somewhere. Also I had to root this phone back then, no matter how much effort it took. It was a Sony Experia Ray, which has a tiny internal storage but can´t install/move apps to SD without Root.

Did you see the link for bargain tablets? A refurbished Fire 10 tablet for instance on Amazon is something like $80
It's holding in my cart along with two others I'm contemplating. No, I'm not going to buy all three I just put them in the "saved" area of the cart until I make up my mind.
Of course I'm still debating if it's just a want as I can use my iPhone though it's easier to use something with a bigger screen.

Forum List

Back